Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
borisnatasha.jpg

You have to post a specific before it can be responded to. Also, if you are annoyed by this thread, you certainly have an alternative.

Which one are you Comrade Grosnick?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
th

It's easier for "Old GM" to opine about different subjects, on my own, then have to read the empty comments left by these brainwashed and intellectually dishonest zealots.
1. Comrade Marowbe's mission is to flood threads with a "monologue" of "leftist" bashing!

2. Comrade Marowbe is responsible for no less than 31,088 posts - that's equivalent to a full time job!

You'll have to pardon my unwillingness to read your entire post, however, I found the beginning few words rather boring, so I was forced to stop immediately.

3. Comrade Marowbe refuses to even read the responses of those trying to engage - that would interfere with his primary mission!

4. Comrade Marowbe limits himself to short one or two line responses!

If the 'far-left has its way, The United States of America will become The United Perverted States of America.

5. Comrade Marowbe deliberately sows the seeds of anger and distrust - undermining any attempts to reach agreement!

6. Comrade Marowbe's choice of words and phrases are stilted - as if they had been reinterpreted from another language!

Except for their 'Monumental Hatred' for Donald J. Trump, the far-left has NOTHING else to offer the citizenry of this country. I suppose they think this will be enough to garner votes in 2018 and 2020? Of course they'll have the same "Usual Suspects backing them;

1) The Minorities, for the most part.

2) Their fellow far-left zealots.

3) The younger people.

4) Hollywood, for the most part.

5) Most of the Media.

6) Antifa and Black Lives Matter, of course.

7) A huge portion of Atheists and Agnostics.

8) The naive and ignorant.

9) The Illegal Immigrant, unlawful voters.

And, last but not least; a number of Independents who don't know any better.

7. Comrade Marowbe's choice of topics correspond to those being used by Russian "BOTS"

8. Comrade Marowbe meets all the criteria associated with Russian "BOTS" - whose purpose is to create social unrest in social media leading up to the 2018 Interims!

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
BorisNatashaTrumpTower.jpg

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

By now, we know these fake accounts helped influence the latest U.S. presidential election. Automated bot accounts made up 18 percent of Twitter’s traffic related to the 2016 election, according to researchers, and these bots overwhelmingly pushed messages in favor of now President Donald Trump. At least a third of pro-Trump tweets during the election came from bots, and half of Trump’s most engaged Twitter followers are bots.

1PM3domk5hoKIgT-PMYYkNQ-1.png

By using Western ideals of free press and expression against themselves, as an example of how democracy is flawed, bots can sow widespread discord.

“That begins to degrade our ability to communicate with each other. It makes our discourse way more toxic, so we’re frequently more angry, more combative. That plays into Russian goals, which is to facilitate division within the United States,” Bergmann said

It’s also a national security risk. Trump’s White House has a track record of elevating fake news as fact, which has serious consequences for foreign relations and public policy-making. Repeating fake news from the highest seat of U.S. government helps create an alliance with Russia’s agenda.

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

In his March testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee, former FBI agent and counter-terrorism expert Clinton Watts said Trump and his campaign aides have repeatedly “parroted” Russian propaganda. In turn, the state-linked accounts tend to post at “high volumes” when they know Trump is online so that their conspiracy theories will gain traction.

“[Trump] denies the intel from the United States about Russia. He claimed that the election could be rigged; that was the number one theme pushed by RT, Sputnik news,” Watts said. “Until we get a firm basis on fact and fiction in our own country, get some agreement about the facts… we’re going to have a big problem.”

And when a rumor broadcast as fact is repeated by the highest elected government officials, it causes division among the population — some of whom want to believe it and others who know it’s false.

“Even if Trump didn’t win, you were still going to have a guy who during the last two months of the election was all about the election being a rigged system, you would still have this guy who got just under half of the popular vote with a huge platform that would be effective at undercutting a Clinton presidency,” Bergmann said. “For the Russians, they won either way.”

“All of us are the target for disinformation,” he said. “Look at the story, look at the statement. Is that person trying to comment on the evidence or are they insulting the witness? If they’re insulting the witness then that’s disinformation.”

https://thinkprogress.org/russian-bots-where-are-they-now-e2674c19017b/

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I'd like to see a law introduced that prohibits British Ignoramuses from making idiotic comments about OUR President. That means YOU, AB.

What, you mean like saying he's the greatest president of all time? Bonkers things like that? Hey, for America to be 'great' again would involve severe curtailment of 'sexual impropriety' wouldn't it? Getting laws in place that crack right down on adultery, cohabitation, gay relations, any sex outside marriage?

Arthur Brain

AB, if you start to disrupt this new thread like you did the last one, I might have to ask that you be removed, once again? Try and be civil.

What was uncivil about my inquiry? As Tambora has been very vocal in stating, there should seemingly be strict laws in place that prohibit any form of sexual relations outside of heterosexual marriage. So I asked you as to whether the current president would be likely to put laws in place that reflect that ideal and in turn, supposedly make America great again?

Status
Not open for further replies.