Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

Probably a lot we agree on.

We believe the Gospel of the grace of God is the power of God unto the salvation of any who believes it, Jew or Gentile. If they hear but refuse to believe, they'll be condemned for it.

You (correct me if I'm wrong) believe it will save only those who have been enabled to genuinely (salvifically) believe it. It cannot save those who were not first elected and enabled to believe it. So such who do "believe" have only a spurious faith that cannot save them, and so were as good as condemned long before they were born.

Accurate enough?

Eagles Wings

We believe the Gospel of the grace of God is the power of God unto the salvation of any who believes it, Jew or Gentile. If they hear but refuse to believe, they'll be condemned for it.

You (correct me if I'm wrong) believe it will save only those who have been enabled to genuinely (salvifically) believe it. It cannot apply to those who were not elected and enabled to believe it. So such who do "believe" have only a spurious faith that cannot save them, and so were as good as condemned long before they were born.

Accurate enough?
I don't spend a lot of time thinking about those who will be or are damned.

Predestination and reprobation are taught in Reformed Theology and I've looked at Scripture that supports this doctrine.

Since God divinely intervenes and justifies those He chooses, who am I to argue?

I pray continuously for those who are in unbelief as I want for them the same joy and friendship I have with God.

Status
Not open for further replies.