SP Month Avatars

ShadowMaid

I was going to do Scarlett O'Hera and Rhett Butler, but Dad pointed out, that there didn't seem to be that bond as there was with Melenie and Ashley. I'm glad I went with choice #2 though. ^_^

C

cattyfan

ShadowMaid said:
I was going to do Scarlett O'Hera and Rhett Butler, but Dad pointed out, that there didn't seem to be that bond as there was with Melenie and Ashley. I'm glad I went with choice #2 though. ^_^

you're dad is right. Scarlett and Rhett were all passion and volatility...and they ended up apart.

Melanie and Ashley built their marriage on common beliefs and respect, and they loved each other deeply.

Read the book...it's ten times better than the movie.

I have Edmond and Mercedes from the Count of Monte Cristo at the moment...against all odds, they made it back to each other.

lovemeorhateme

truthteller86 said:
I love all the new Straight Pride Month avatars, so I thought I'd give the BEL promo a break and join the club with a Straight Pright Pride Month promo...I'm willing to share, beanie? LMOHM? others?...email me.

Hey promo rhymes with...nevermind...it straight pride month, I almost forgot ! :chuckle:

You mentioned my name?! :cool: