sorry disenfranchised... Canada's full

Did you ever see that show on TV, How It's Made? I'd never realized how many gummi worms come from Canada, or hockey sticks, helmets. I've also been to Canada a few times. Canada's great, beautiful place, at least what I'd seen, and some great people. But here's your problem: you're always behind the times. We began our odyssey with our heads up our rears in 2008, while you were doing conservatism. Now, you've moved on to burying your heads in your rears, and I believe it's only fair to see how that pans out, down the road, before gloating, and, after all, since you didn’t seem to learn anything from our experience.

rexlunae

I was in Newfoundland recently. It's really beautiful. I'd love to spend some more time there. But, that said, I'm not giving up on this country just yet. And you probably don't want a Trump despotism on your border.

I was in Newfoundland recently. It's really beautiful. I'd love to spend some more time there. But, that said, I'm not giving up on this country just yet. And you probably don't want a Trump despotism on your border.

Newfoundland does hang in a delicate balance. When I was in Canada one time, it was pointed out the circle of Mounties or soldiers on the back of, seem to remember, the $50 bill is called a "Newfie firing squad." And don't rag on me: this was a Canadian quick to point this out.

But what of the Islamic terrorists that get visas and free everything, that may leak into Canada, when Hillary starts bringing cruise ships full of them? Trump could be safer for Canada, would probably allow the likes of some Yahzidi and other Christians, threatened with crucifixion and beheadings, to come here, instead of barring Christians, because, "What danger could they be in?" (And they may utter the deadly five letters, Jesus, on federal park land.) I'm not sure if Obama's Muslims are even checked for having bomb vests on.

I've still longed to hear the explanation how, when the Muslim terrorists come here and slaughter homosexuals, how the administration explains this policy paradox. Anyway, with Trump, any spillover into Canada is much less likely to result in Jihad. If Trump has some moral fiber, he may even invoke a prayer, which may send all the liberals, screaming and hands clasped over their ears, to flood the Canadian border, then you could have even more liberals! You'd be welcome to them.

rexlunae

Newfoundland does hang in a delicate balance. When I was in Canada one time, it was pointed out the circle of Mounties or soldiers on the back of, seem to remember, the $50 bill is called a "Newfie firing squad." And don't rag on me: this was a Canadian quick to point this out.

But what of the Islamic terrorists that get visas and free everything, that may leak into Canada, when Hillary starts bringing cruise ships full of them? Trump could be safer for Canada, would probably allow the likes of some Yahzidi and other Christians, threatened with crucifixion and beheadings, to come here, instead of barring Christians, because, "What danger could they be in?" (And they may utter the deadly five letters, Jesus, on federal park land.) I'm not sure if Obama's Muslims are even checked for having bomb vests on.

Has anyone ever told you you come across as less than sane? Because you do.

Get. A. Grip.

I've still longed to hear the explanation how, when the Muslim terrorists come here and slaughter homosexuals, how the administration explains this policy paradox. Anyway, with Trump, any spillover into Canada is much less likely to result in Jihad. If Trump has some moral fiber, he may even invoke a prayer, which may send all the liberals, screaming and hands clasped over their ears, to flood the Canadian border, then you could have even more liberals! You'd be welcome to them.

There's no paradox, unless you view gay people and Muslims as two completely collectivized groups without individual identities. Which, of course, is ludicrous. One gay person, struggling with his identity as a Muslim and a gay man doesn't speak for all Muslims, or all gay people, or all gay Muslims. And neither do his crimes. There is no paradox.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
.....I disagree with Bee...there's plenty of room for liberal science/evidence based thinkers here......

LOL! Talk about a contradiction in terms! Liberal? Thinker? ROFL!!

Think about this science: DNA Science proves two things about a child in the womb: He or she is a human being, and since the DNA is not a match to the mother, he or she is also a distinct individual, not just part of the mothers body. So tell me Mr. Thinker, why do you deny science by denying that abortion is the murder of a unique human person?

I think I'd like British Columbia.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

commonsense

LOL! Talk about a contradiction in terms! Liberal? Thinker? ROFL!!

Think about this science: DNA Science proves two things about a child in the womb: He or she is a human being, and since the DNA is not a match to the mother, he or she is also a distinct individual, not just part of the mothers body. So tell me Mr. Thinker, why do you deny science by denying that abortion is the murder of a unique human person?

Thank you CC for your post. It may (or may not) surprise you to know that I've been involved with several pro-life marches in my city. Also pro-life letters to the editor of my local paper. But not recently. It's a woman's decision about her own body. Simple enough.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
sorry disenfranchised... Canada's full

If Trump is elected, Canadians are going to build a wall along the border and send the bill to the US!

Has anyone ever told you you come across as less than sane? Because you do.

Get. A. Grip.

Sure, people your ilk, and, no matter how truly delighted I am, Matthew 5:11, trying to butter me up will avail you nothing, though I would be remiss to not, at least, thank you for the high compliment and making my evening.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
......Think about this science: DNA Science proves two things about a child in the womb: He or she is a human being, and since the DNA is not a match to the mother, he or she is also a distinct individual, not just part of the mothers body. So tell me Mr. Thinker, why do you deny science by denying that abortion is the murder of a unique human person?.....
Thank you CC for your post. It may (or may not) surprise you to know that I've been involved with several pro-life marches in my city. Also pro-life letters to the editor of my local paper. But not recently. It's a woman's decision about her own body. Simple enough.

Sorry, that does not cut it, and its not even a good try. I just proved its NOT her body. Nobody can "choose" to murder somebody else.

If you believe abortion is murder - which it is - then you cannot turn around and say that its someone's choice to commit murder. That is the ultimate in hypocrisy. You are trying to thread a needle that cannot be threaded. On the other hand, if you do not think its murder then you are not really pro-life.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
.....If Trump is elected, Canadians are going to build a wall along the border and send the bill to the US!

Good. Maybe they will stop coming down to visit a REAL hospital.

Cojm4jjUIAIT8BF.jpg

commonsense

Sorry, that does not cut it, and its not even a good try. I just proved its NOT her body. Nobody can "choose" to murder somebody else.

If you believe abortion is murder - which it is - then you cannot turn around and say that its someone's choice to commit murder. That is the ultimate in hypocrisy. You are trying to thread a needle that cannot be threaded. On the other hand, if you do not think its murder then you are not really pro-life.
I was stridently pro-life but something changed...I realized women have a right to their own bodies. Once born, a child has every right we all do.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Science & Facts

The big problem with this discussion in America today is that it always revolves around legal decisions and not scientific fact. Scientifically, the "fetus" is a human being: He/She has human blood, human flesh, human DNA, which makes him or her human; not a dog, not a cat, not a bird, but human. And when he or she is sucked through a vacuum tube and destroyed, what has just been destroyed is a human life. That is science. That is fact.

What is all too often being focused on instead though is the "legalisms" of "personhood", whether or not the child in the womb is legally a person. Does anyone know what is wrong with that? What is wrong with that is, that is what was done to the slaves. Their blood and DNA were human too, scientifically they were human beings like anybody else, but the law denied them personhood, and that is what is being done here too. Today, just as then, the law flies in the face of scientific fact.

Abortion is the destruction of human life. That's science. I don't care what a judge says or what a lawyer says: What I am saying is SCIENCE and is FACT. The child in the womb, scientifically is a human being, and therefore killing him or her is murder.

And as I said before, it is also a fact that the DNA of the child in the womb is unique and different from the mother's DNA, which blows out of the water the argument that "I can do what I want with my body", because its not the woman's body, it is an entirely separate person, with the right to life.

The DNA proves two things:
1. The babe is in fact a human being.
2. The babe is a seperate person from the mother.
Those two things mean that abortion is murder.

Anyone who says its a woman's choice is saying that anybody can kill anyone else who they want to. Its as simple as that.

commonsense

Science & Facts

The big problem with this discussion in America today is that it always revolves around legal decisions and not scientific fact. Scientifically, the "fetus" is a human being: He/She has human blood, human flesh, human DNA, which makes him or her human; not a dog, not a cat, not a bird, but human. And when he or she is sucked through a vacuum tube and destroyed, what has just been destroyed is a human life. That is science. That is fact.

What is all too often being focused on instead though is the "legalisms" of "personhood", whether or not the child in the womb is legally a person. Does anyone know what is wrong with that? What is wrong with that is, that is what was done to the slaves. Their blood and DNA were human too, scientifically they were human beings like anybody else, but the law denied them personhood, and that is what is being done here too. Today, just as then, the law flies in the face of scientific fact.

Abortion is the destruction of human life. That's science. I don't care what a judge says or what a lawyer says: What I am saying is SCIENCE and is FACT. The child in the womb, scientifically is a human being, and therefore killing him or her is murder.

And as I said before, it is also a fact that the DNA of the child in the womb is unique and different from the mother's DNA, which blows out of the water the argument that "I can do what I want with my body", because its not the woman's body, it is an entirely separate person, with the right to life.

The DNA proves two things:
1. The babe is in fact a human being.
2. The babe is a seperate person from the mother.
Those two things mean that abortion is murder.

Anyone who says its a woman's choice is saying that anybody can kill anyone else who they want to. Its as simple as that.
I appreciate and sympathise with your point of view...the fact is there are competing rights involved...A woman's rights have to come before those of a collection of cells without consciousness...

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I appreciate and sympathise with your point of view...the fact is there are competing rights involved...A woman's rights have to come before those of a collection of cells without consciousness...

What part of "Nobody has the right to murder another person" don't you seem to be able to grasp? You were the one going on about science earlier, and it is SCIENTIFIC FACT that a child in the womb is a unique individual with unique DNA, not part of the woman's body.

Exactly what made you decide it is okay for adults to kill children?