Something for our muslim haters

Krsto

will those who reject Christ receive grace?

Why not? Didn't Jesus pray for those who rejected him, "Forgive them"? Isn't Jesus God in the flesh? If you've seen him you've seen the Father, and Jesus wanted forgiveness for not only those who rejected him but those who crucified him. Now THAT'S a boat load of grace.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And your intent, as I recall, was to get people to understand that people do deserve to suffer consequences for their bad behavior.

they seem to understand it well enough when we're discussing just punishments for rapists :idunno:

... I was and will always defend rape victims.

the convicted pedophile who gets raped in prison - go ahead and defend him if you like :idunno:

ah, you're a universalist

they amuse me :chuckle:

truthjourney

[QUOTE ok doser] the convicted pedophile who gets raped in prison - go ahead and defend him if you like :idunno: [/QUOTE]
I would have a hard time defending pedophiles but if they're in prison then they need to be on death row. And if they are raped, that would be a crime....
Maybe I should have taken the law into my own hands with my foster father....
Eye for an eye and all that...:plain:

glorydaz

Why not? Didn't Jesus pray for those who rejected him, "Forgive them"? Isn't Jesus God in the flesh? If you've seen him you've seen the Father, and Jesus wanted forgiveness for not only those who rejected him but those who crucified him. Now THAT'S a boat load of grace.

Which can't be accessed without faith.

Romans 5:2
By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.​

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He started the thread because of the number of people who wanted to pretend that strippers are innocent victims....undeserving of suffering any consequences for their bad behavior. Which is why he brought up gays and Aids, or drunk drivers. They engage in bad behavior, and they certainly DO suffer the consequences of it. That's a fact. They are not innocent victims. They reap what they have sown IN THIS LIFE, which has nothing to do with grace and eternal life. So running to grace won't save you on this one. ;)
Honey, in THIS LIFE in the flesh, it is guaranteed that you are no less a sinner than anyone else.
So if you are going to use the excuse that a woman DESERVES to have her body raped because of bad behavior, then you are just as DESERVING to have your body raped, or get aids, or be tortured and killed by a serial killer, because you are just as guilty of sinning as anyone else.
There is no law either in scripture or our legal system that says a woman deserves to have her body raped because of her behavior.
That's just some freakish rule perverted pigs made up so they can attempt to convince themselves that they are somehow a better or superior person.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
the convicted pedophile who gets raped in prison - go ahead and defend him if you like :idunno:
The convicted pedophile is already paying the price for his crime --- prison.
You want to impose an additional payment (a perverted one at that) from him that neither God or our legal system asks for.

You are sick minded, and I will pray for your troubled soul.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Honey, in THIS LIFE in the flesh, it is guaranteed that you are no less a sinner than anyone else.
So if you are going to use the excuse that a woman DESERVES to have her body raped because of bad behavior, then you are just as DESERVING to have your body raped, or get aids, or be tortured and killed by a serial killer, because you are just as guilty of sinning as anyone else.
There is no law either in scripture or our legal system that says a woman deserves to have her body raped because of her behavior.
That's just some freakish rule perverted pigs made up so they can attempt to convince themselves that they are somehow a better or superior person.

do rapists deserve to be punished for their behavior?

are you better than a rapist?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
do rapists deserve to be punished for their behavior?
They are.
But their punishment is not rape for rape, neither by God or our legal system.

YOU
have made up that rule.

My sinning flesh body is no better than any other sinner.
For if you break any portion of the law you are guilty of the WHOLE LAW.

But you would rather act like the Pharisees on their moral high horse.

Luke 18:11-14 KJV
(11) The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
(12) I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
(13) And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
(14) I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.​

glorydaz

Not true. I don't murder, molest innocent children, or strip.

And such WERE some of you. I was some of those things before I was created IN CHRIST Jesus....a new creature.

1 Cor. 6:9-11
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners,
shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you

My sin has been taken care of, but my "bad behavior" will still get me picked up when I drive drunk. It will still get me arrested if I rob a bank. It will still leave me vulnerable to rape if I strip naked and dance dirty to entice men at a bar. We certainly do reap what we sow in this life, whether we like it or not. Bad behavior has consequences. Neither you nor I get to decide what those consequences are. We can only know what they were when we look back and see what happened.

No, it has nothing to do with someone making up a rule.....God made the law of reaping and sowing just like He made the law of gravity. And how can it make me be a superior person when I'm the first to say when I behave badly, I will pay the consequences. If I get drunk and drive, I run the risk of paying the consequences for that bad behavior.....and I'll deserve it. No one is above any of the natural laws.

glorydaz

The convicted pedophile is already paying the price for his crime --- prison.
You want to impose an additional payment (a perverted one at that) from him that neither God or our legal system asks for.

You are sick minded, and I will pray for your troubled soul.

If the pedophile gets raped while he's in prison, then he got what he deserved. God allowed it to happen for His own purposes. If He didn't allow it, it wouldn't have happened. And it may very well be that it got the point across better than sitting in jail could ever have done.

glorydaz

that's not a just punishment for raping children

I don't want to impose it - I merely recognize that he's reaping what he's sown

Exactly. It's a matter of recognizing that consequences DO EXIST for bad behavior. We don't need to take the law into our own hands or hope thus and so happens. It's simply understanding that it exists like the law of gravity exists.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
that's not a just punishment for raping children
Our legal system says it is.
And we all know that you use our legal system to convenience yourself even when it opposes what God says (ie. your "legal" marriage, even though in the eyes of God you are not married).
Remember that conversation, Doser?
When you said you could still say you were married (even though you admitted God said you weren't) because our legal system said so.

Now you have gone even further into the pit by making up a perverted rule that neither God's appointed judges or our legal system use as a legal form of justice.
You want to make up something beyond justice.

You are a sick minded man.

glorydaz

I am, and clearly all those who have said only a degenerate would rape another person realize they are. In this world, bad behavior can be seen. We don't look into the heart (because we can't), but we certainly can and must look at behavior. Understanding that bad behavior has consequences IN THIS LIFE is impossible to deny. We teach it to our children. Who will deny that?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:first:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If the pedophile gets raped while he's in prison, then he got what he deserved. God allowed it to happen for His own purposes. If He didn't allow it, it wouldn't have happened. And it may very well be that it got the point across better than sitting in jail could ever have done.
Doesn't matter that you think it's a more just punishment for his crime.
Neither God or our legal system says that rape for rape is just.
That mentality is the result of a sick twisted mind.