Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, this is going to be hard! :think:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by 1Way

Maybe someone else might respond about BB.

This is funny. Except for Billy Bob. I realize that he is not serious, but it is wrong to speak about terrible evil and sin in a morally neutral way, or in his case, even in a laughable way. I realize that false teaching in religion is terrible, but the shedding of innocent blood is hardly something to joke about.

If we must allow BB to say such things, then I think it would be a good idea for TOL to brand BB with some sort of disapproval statement so as to not reflect negatively on TOL and all things godly.

Or is he serious about promoting suicide amongst those who are bound by false teachings?

?
There all types on TOL.

There are good, there are bad and there are ugly (no offense Skeptic).

BB, doesn't represent TOL in any way whatsoever.

C

cattyfan

Elaine:

I'm glad I submitted my story the other day, because I could not possibly have followed yours! That was fantastic! :bow: :bannana: :D

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cattyfan

Are we there yet? :jump: Are we there yet? :bannana:
February 11th is the deadline. Not much time left. Better get 'em in if you haven't already. :D

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Lucky

It's also an important date to remember.

:)
Hmmm... I just looked at the calendar. Didn't look like anything important on there to me. :D

SOTK

Originally posted by Poly

February 11th is the deadline. Not much time left. Better get 'em in if you haven't already. :D

Good luck to all you smilie story tellers! :up: :)

Elaine

Elaine:

I'm glad I submitted my story the other day, because I could not possibly have followed yours! That was fantastic! :bow: :bannana: :D

Thanks, Cattyfan, but yours was more original than mine, besides being funnier. :up: :D

C

cattyfan

quote:

Elaine:

I'm glad I submitted my story the other day, because I could not possibly have followed yours! That was fantastic!

Elaine says:

Thanks, Cattyfan, but yours was more original than mine, besides being funnier.

But, Elaine, you had a better (Holy) Ghost writer helping with yours! (You can't miss with that material,) and I loved your shifty eyed Cain!:noid: (Not to mention your first Eve! :sibbie: )

If I wore a hat, it would be off to you!:D