Singer/Songwriter & Follower of Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Funderburk

Warning warning, this truth up ahead...it gets beyond all the headlines you've read.

Don't need lip service with a wink and a nod...you need a man on a mission from God.

Bob Enyart live....

Are you the one who wrote that?

Did I get all the word right?

Yeah...that would be me. You aren't going to throw anything at me are you? :rain:

The words to the theme song are:

Warning, warning there's Truth up ahead.
It gets beyond all the headlines you read.
Don't need lip service with a wink and a nod...
You need a man on a mission from God.
Well, not to worry, here's Bob Enyart live.
(bob, bob, enyart live)
Yeah, turn up the volume here's Bob Enyart live.
(bob, bob, enyart live)
Go Bob!

Tony

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
Yeah...that would be me. You aren't going to throw anything at me are you? :rain:

The words to the theme song are:

Warning, warning there's Truth up ahead.
It gets beyond all the headlines you read.
Don't need lip service with a wink and a nod...
You need a man on a mission from God.
Well, not to worry, here's Bob Enyart live.
(bob, bob, enyart live)
Yeah, turn up the volume here's Bob Enyart live.
(bob, bob, enyart live)
Go Bob!

Tony

NICE!

I can't get that out of my head after watching him many o' nights at midnight. Especially that intro beat.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL, Tony.

Randy Arendell, one-time visitor of DBC, lifetime resident of Shreveport, LA

maritime

Are you currently grieving for a lost or unexpressed love? If so, I recommend making it short and moving on. Time moves forward. It doesn't stand still, move backwards or sideways. And remember the expression "time heals all wounds"? Well, that doesn't mean it erases them. Of course there are scars, but scars are just a physical representation of how you survived.

Each day you're give the freedom to choose. Joy or despair...love or hate...life or death.

Choose joy, love, and life. It's much more rewarding and long-term.

May God bless you with strength to endure and grow stronger.

Tony

Sorry for the misunderstanding--I'm not even sure why I wrote those words on your thread, really. Something you said in your introduction made me think on those thoughts, the need to express them in so many words, more for myself than for your reply. Take care.

The Graphite

Are you currently grieving for a lost or unexpressed love? If so, I recommend making it short and moving on. Time moves forward. It doesn't stand still, move backwards or sideways. And remember the expression "time heals all wounds"? Well, that doesn't mean it erases them. Of course there are scars, but scars are just a physical representation of how you survived.

Each day you're give the freedom to choose. Joy or despair...love or hate...life or death.

Choose joy, love, and life. It's much more rewarding and long-term.

May God bless you with strength to endure and grow stronger.

Tony
Amen, and Amen!

As Christians, we need to remind ourselves that His peace, His joy, His strength, and His spiritual healing are available to us every second of every day, right now. And any lack of those things in our lives corresponds to our lack of accepting them. We do still have to battle our "three new enemies" that we gain when we are saved -- the world, the devil and our sinful flesh. But His grace truly is sufficient! And we are already not only victorious, but we are ultra-conquerors through Christ!

:thumb:

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
:think: Imagine how much harder your life might have been if you had been born Fony Tunderburk.

It makes you think, doesn't it? :plain:

Pleasure to meet you and best of luck in your ongoing. :thumb:

:rotfl:

Tony Funderburk

NICE!

I can't get that out of my head after watching him many o' nights at midnight. Especially that intro beat.

That's good...first we get in your head with an intro beat, and then we sweep you off your feet with rightly divided Truth.

Then, the next thing you know...you're a right winger with an agenda.

I'm glad you like the tune.
Tony

Tony Funderburk

Welcome to TOL, Tony.

Randy Arendell, one-time visitor of DBC, lifetime resident of Shreveport, LA

Hey Randy...thanks for the welcome. Too bad you can't be a member of DBC, but we're glad you made it at least once.

I've driven through Shreveport many times. I used to play music, professionally, across the south, and I had bookings in Alexandria, Baton Rouge, Slidell, Monroe (pronounced munroh), and others. I enjoyed my travels, but I don't care for the humidity.

Nice to "meet you" here on TOL.
Tony :drum:

Tony Funderburk

Sorry for the misunderstanding--I'm not even sure why I wrote those words on your thread, really. Something you said in your introduction made me think on those thoughts, the need to express them in so many words, more for myself than for your reply. Take care.

Well, I'm glad you're on the forums. God bless you.
Tony

Tony Funderburk

Amen, and Amen!

As Christians, we need to remind ourselves that His peace, His joy, His strength, and His spiritual healing are available to us every second of every day, right now. And any lack of those things in our lives corresponds to our lack of accepting them. We do still have to battle our "three new enemies" that we gain when we are saved -- the world, the devil and our sinful flesh. But His grace truly is sufficient! And we are already not only victorious, but we are ultra-conquerors through Christ!

Boy...ain't it the truth. If God's grace isn't sufficient, who's is?
All we have to do is persevere. (hey...that could be a themed song in the upcoming March For Life)
Stay tuned to find out...
Tony
:drum:

Troublemaker

Hi Tony,

It's so nice to see you here.

I was thinking if people would Google your name they could go to your web site.

We all look forward to your music on Sunday.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Hi Tony, you wouldnt remember me but I've seen you at DBC, and been introduced. I enjoy your music, good to see you on TOL, welcome!

Tony Funderburk

Hi Tony,

It's so nice to see you here.

I was thinking if people would Google your name they could go to your web site.

We all look forward to your music on Sunday.

Thanks Troublemaker. You can make all that kind of trouble you'd like. And it's nice of you to say that about the music on Sundays. It's my honor to be able to share it and be a part.

So...what do you suggest? That someone "googles" Tony Funderburk?

:singer:

Tony Funderburk

Hi Tony, you wouldnt remember me but I've seen you at DBC, and been introduced. I enjoy your music, good to see you on TOL, welcome!

Of course I remember you, Mr. Rogers...er...Vaquero45. :chuckle:

Actually without your name I'm not sure who you are, but I really appreciate the warm welcome. Glad you're here, too.

All the best for 2009...
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.