Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is no more welcome among "believers" such as yourself than he was among members of the Purity Party in his own day.

Mumei

Well that certainly explains a lot. Mommy and daddy didn't really love you, so they never disciplined you, and now you're a faggot, seeking the love your parents never gave you.

What are you talking about? I was disciplined. I had things taken from me, I was grounded, I was spanked, etc. There was no lack of parental discipline in the household I grew up in - but keep up the pseudo-Freudian diagnoses. :ha:

lovemeorhateme

Well.. as I'm making a comeback on here, I thought I'd give this very old thread a bump up the ladder!

There's quite a few new people around here now, so I'm wondering how their views may affect this poll. This is a question which still very much interests me.

lovemeorhateme

Why does it interest you so much?

Before I joined this site I had never encountered Christians who supported the death penalty for homosexuality.. It interests me as to just how many Christians may be in support of it.

Personally, I do not support the death penalty for homosexuality, but I do support it being re-criminalised.

Skavau

Before I joined this site I had never encountered Christians who supported the death penalty for homosexuality.. It interests me as to just how many Christians may be in support of it.

Personally, I do not support the death penalty for homosexuality, but I do support it being re-criminalised.
For religious or secular reason(s)?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:angel:I used to be against gay marriage until someone explained that they weren't making it mandatory....:angel:

What do you suppose is God's (YHWH) thoughts on America saying sodomy is just a lifestyle choice? You think he says "Cool! :up: " ?

Skavau

I do not support a theocratic government. I see homosexuality as morally wrong, and think it should be illegal, especially public displays of such disgusting behaviour.

Your reasons sir, as you said are christian. You certainly by your own reckoning do not believe in secular democracy.

Skavau

No, he is not. A theocrat would demand the death penalty, as the Scripture does so.

Lighthouse, you voted yes on this thread. Whilst I am sure you may have voted a while ago - I thought you weren't in favour of giving sexual deviants the death penalty?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Lighthouse, you voted yes on this thread. Whilst I am sure you may have voted a while ago - I thought you weren't in favour of giving sexual deviants the death penalty?
You must be thinking of someone else. The only sexual deviancy for which I do not support government sanctioned execution is fornication wherein neither party is married, and they are of opposite genders but the same species.

lovemeorhateme

You must be thinking of someone else. The only sexual deviancy for which I do not support government sanctioned execution is fornication wherein neither party is married, and they are of opposite genders but the same species.

If they were of a different species, I don't think fornication is the word!

Skavau

Well, so much for liberty, so much for freedom. So much for everything you've said about it in the thread in Totd. You describe the only plausible freedom as being 'in christ' and yet would terminate people for most sexual 'deviancies'.