Should America be split in half?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The charge is not, and never has been that Russia changed any vote totals, although there are indications that they attempted to mess with voter registration systems. That could be just as damaging if it succeeded, which I'm not sure we know conclusively. The charge is that Russians committed criminal attacks against the DNC and the DCCC for the benefit of the Trump campaign. If Trump officials participated in that activity, they may have committed crimes in order to win the election.

IMO, the "Russia didn't change the votes" is an intentional deflection to take the focus off what Russia did. They clearly *influenced* the vote by use of info that was illegally obtained that cannot, to my satisfaction, be verified. Trump egged them on and encouraged them by saying they would be heavily rewarded.

It is looking more and more like voter registrations were tampered with along with the disinformation campaign towards HC on behalf of Trump. Outside of all the connections between those around him and Russia, what leads me to a one hundred percent certainty that Trump colluded with the Russians are his own words.

ClimateSanity

Ex minister said "Working as a team is far better."

Do you realize your elected officials...Dems do not agree with you?

Do you realize protesters who share your politics don't agree with you?

exminister

Ex minister said "Working as a team is far better."

Do you realize your elected officials...Dems do not agree with you?

Do you realize protesters who share your politics don't agree with you?

So what? No one on the face of the earth agrees with me 100%. The Party Of No did set this tone under Obama. We should vote those of that ilk out of office. They are children who must get their way.

Do you want to work with others who don't share your views? And no you don't have to agree with them 100%.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Hey, that sounds like something white nationalist Richard Spencer, the "party like it's 1933" bigly fan of Donald Trump is working towards:

"We need an ethno-state," he said in a 2013 speech, "so that our people can 'come home again,' can live amongst family, and feel safe and secure.

So, i bet you would agree with some of the things Hitler said, in fact liberals try that propaganda, all the time, especially you:

Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth. - Joseph Gobbels

A big lie (German: große Lüge) is a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously."

I agree that people believe lies told often enough, because even a broken clock is right twice a day. Doesnt make me a hitler supporter because he said something i find truthful.

You are now guilty of bombing hiroshima, because you are an american, see how that sad desperate logic of yours works?

rexlunae

IMO, the "Russia didn't change the votes" is an intentional deflection to take the focus off what Russia did.

I've come to the same conclusion.

They clearly *influenced* the vote by use of info that was illegally obtained that cannot, to my satisfaction, be verified. Trump egged them on and encouraged them by saying they would be heavily rewarded.

Of course, some things that they might do to influence the election would be legal, which is part of why sewing confusion about the accusation is an effective tactic.

It is looking more and more like voter registrations were tampered with along with the disinformation campaign towards HC on behalf of Trump. Outside of all the connections between those around him and Russia, what leads me to a one hundred percent certainty that Trump colluded with the Russians are his own words.

Me too. Either they colluded on messaging, or they read each other's public talking points and try to craft dovetailing messages.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I've come to the same conclusion.

Of course, some things that they might do to influence the election would be legal, which is part of why sewing confusion about the accusation is an effective tactic.

Me too. Either they colluded on messaging, or they read each other's public talking points and try to craft dovetailing messages.
:grave:What a conspiracy !!!

Wick Stick

I reckon if you're going the split it, everything west of the San Andreas would make a pretty good independent nation of CalifOregon.

rexlunae

No split will ever happen. The people come together when it counts, such as defense of our country. We don't have the economic division that existed which brought on the Civil War. The state economies are very mixed and the population is more fluid than ever. Just the noisy and crazy rhetoric of the internet makes it seem more divided than we are. Ultimately we want our country to continue and prosper. How crazy is it that in various parts of the country that voted for Obama twice voted for Trump? If we were so divided that would not have happened.

I'd like to believe that you're right, but the Republican desire to cover up and enable to Russian takeover of our executive branch is a colossal betrayal of that tradition. I don't know that the country can survive it.