Shishi, the sixth day of the week.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom. Today as I write this it is Ziv 2, Shishi (the sixth day of the week).

On the sixth day of the week, as from the beginning of the week, we prepare for the Sabbath, Shabbat.

Enjoy the Sabbath this week, at sundown. Some do candle lighting, with erev Shabbat, closely supervised, as with Havdalah after sundown when the Sabbath is over at the conclusion or end of the Sabbath. These times are 18 minutes before sunset and 42 minutes after sunset, to begin and end the Sabbath. Or we can observe these times as I am able to do if I choose to. The Sabbath is the seventh day of the week.

However you observe, enjoy the Sabbath. The Sabbath is a day of complete rest. Many walk to the nearest synagogue, where Moses, the Torah is read.

The Sabbath Commandment is Jewish as with the rest of Torah observance, though the Ten Commandments or all 613 Commandments in the Torah can come to be observed by anyone except for those who are not of Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

Epoisses

Jacob you are fallen from grace for trusting in the law in any way. The law was fulfilled in it's entirety 2000 years ago so any return to it today is a rejection of Christ's shed blood and the highest form of sin. Legalism is the unpardonable sin because those who commit it don't see themselves as doing anything wrong.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob you are fallen from grace for trusting in the law in any way. The law was fulfilled in it's entirety 2000 years ago so any return to it today is a rejection of Christ's shed blood and the highest form of sin. Legalism is the unpardonable sin because those who commit it don't see themselves as doing anything wrong.
Shalom.

I am a no to legalism.

I still believe that Jesus, Yeshua, did not abolish the Law or the Prophets.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

On the sixth day of the week, as from the beginning of the week, we prepare for the Sabbath, Shabbat.

Enjoy the Sabbath this week, at sundown. Some do candle lighting, with erev Shabbat, closely supervised, as with Havdalah after sundown when the Sabbath is over at the conclusion or end of the Sabbath. These times are 18 minutes before sunset and 42 minutes after sunset, to begin and end the Sabbath. Or we can observe these times as I am able to do if I choose to. The Sabbath is the seventh day of the week.

However you observe, enjoy the Sabbath. The Sabbath is a day of complete rest. Many walk to the nearest synagogue, where Moses, the Torah is read.

The Sabbath Commandment is Jewish as with the rest of Torah observance, though the Ten Commandments or all 613 Commandments in the Torah can come to be observed by anyone except for those who are not of Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob
Is Shishi pronounced like she-she or shy-shy? Or she-shy or shy-she?

Epoisses

Shalom.

I am a no to legalism.

I still believe that Jesus, Yeshua, did not abolish the Law or the Prophets.

Shalom.

Jacob

You are a legalist Jacob, you are just too far gone to figure it out. It's sad to see believers fall away but I doubt you had any faith to begin with.

SondySquirrelly

Moses was a native-born Egyptian, not Jewish.
Yeah...that was a tribal time too.
He was tribe of? Considered 1 of 2 1st Western writers in Western Civilization.
He was saved from the decry to kill all of the male babies in his culture within Egypt. Remember? Put in a basket and sent afloat to escape slaughter. Adopted by an Egyptian woman of 'high breeding' so to speak.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

SondySquirrelly

You are a legalist Jacob, you are just too far gone to figure it out. It's sad to see believers fall away but I doubt you had any faith to begin with.
And you forget the scriptures too poster?
Who dermed you judge of his heart.
So to you first...remember when Peter went to cut with sword an ear of a man who wasn't really foolowing Jesus message amd Jesus stopped his hand and said, 'Let each man be convinced in his own mind.'
And to Jacob.
Jesus or Yeshua...or Hay-Seus...said, i have not come to do away with the Commandments but fulfill them.'

So instead of ten...there's a new covenant (remember the other new one among covenants we most know...some(?) after the flood)
2 Commandments: a. Love the LORD (YHWH) your God with all your heart, soul [spirit i prefer here], mind, and strength.
b. Love your neighbor as yourself.

SondySquirrelly

A suggestion for further thought Epoises

"The Screwtape Letters" by C.S. Lewis.
Very enlightening about ways a 'nephew demon' is taught by his experienced 'uncle demon' to get inside a believer's zealousness and use it for harm.
Very quick enjoyable read.

SondySquirrelly

Shalom.

Jacob
Shabat Sabbath...the 7th day...no?
Is today. Tomorrow is day one of the week by my calendar...which may differ from yours.
But there is a nwer teaching about the Sabbath

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
A suggestion for further thought Epoises

"The Screwtape Letters" by C.S. Lewis.
Very enlightening about ways a 'nephew demon' is taught by his experienced 'uncle demon' to get inside a believer's zealousness and use it for harm.
Very quick enjoyable read.

I cleaned up a librarians house fire.

Picked up an ole leather bound copy of screwtape out of the rubble.

Haven't read it in over 20 years.

SondySquirrelly

Shalom.

I do not know what you mean.

Shalom.

Jacob
I do. An injun is bad spelling for engine.
A cowboy is an American symbol of the west. They worked with cattle, rode independently or in trusting groups...kind of a rogue loaner who worked beyond the frontier in a lawless SEEMING LAND.

He thinks he's talking about history...but rather B movies...called Spaghetti westerns.
He thinks injuns are Indians which actually live in India.
But like the idiots who headed sail from Europe they landed in this land my ancestors inhabited and so called us by their mistaken navigation. They also called us Savages when we welcomed them and saved their hides from starvation showing then how to farm.
Yeah farming ranching savages. And we are accused of scalping...which the white man started here.
They brought us Bibles we read them learning English rather fast 'highly intelligent savages'.
We also shared a common belief with their Bible...but my ancestors sat in a circle...the Elders...and pondered, 'How many of these white soldiers can read? And among then how many have read this Bible?' (apparently not many .. Still.).
So we watched them relocate us again and again and call this FREEDOM and we perished in ways Hitler borrowed from them.
And we flew the Stars and Stripes. And since the old men and women could not run fast enough to the river...they knelt on their lnees and prayed for the white soldiers' souls...while they were gunned down. And those who made it to the river....were also gunned down...and the river ran red.
And i am blue today telling this to an ignorant Truster who's profile reads, 'Im interested in why you are interested in me?'

So i will answer. Jacob. I am Gray Squirrel of the Choctaw and Cherokee tribes from my father's people who also lived with Frenchmen who lived among in us in the South US (today). Long before the colonies we knew two worlds: white and red marrying in our civilization with law of our making...organized and not savage.
So i am in the Gray area between tribal world (we have sovereign tribal governments autonomous and within US govt.).
Oh yeah and cowboys...often our friends as we gave them passage through our lands out west... (And provided security, guides, translators, etc for navigating our trade routes should you get lost AGAIN LOOKING FOR INDIA)...other tribes of Natives we call ourselves together The People...

And Truster. I will call you what you are. An ignorant man with a stupid tongue who makes yourself look the fool. Are you on the island of Great Britain?
You are not funny enough...but they do have Jester school right? For the Queen? Oh that's right monarchists cannot say 'off with your head' if you're not funny enough or they are cranky bully blue bloods inheriting no character just a metal crown....[not the thorny kind].
Natives we would laugh at you and tie to the women's lodge and find you funny enough and perhaps stop to urinate on you to teach you a lesson.
We are a peaceful people.
We didn't invade your island. We're not greedy or wasting a forum's time and space being adolescent nor bigotted nor happy to see Trusting so untrustworthy.
I won't report you... I look forward to our continued communication.
Peace brother 'He Who Speaks with Stupidity'
We like renaming too. Jesus did that...

Nice to meet you Jacob. My son shares your name ??

SondySquirrelly

Oh another fool to follow!
Did you turn the wrong way too?
This is Not
BIGOTTED BELIEVERS IN BLASPHEMING BIBLE FORUM.

do you need a guide?
Some food a home?
Oh. Natives...we welcomed you to our lodges and fed you.
Do you know your history?
Perhaps i can fill you in...
Irish?
Oh the US did not like you either.
Those silly soldiers followed orders like robots.
We have warriors still.
We serve God.
And learned of Jesus despite your jesters and jokes that mislead a seeker of truth.

Let me recommend that you look at Ecclesiastes...and perhaps rethink that SCRIPTURE YOU LIST IN YOUR PROFILE.
what is love?

Hmmmm.
'Humoured Homeless Hobo'

Yes we rename too.
Us 'injuns'...blech.

SondySquirrelly

Oh another fool to follow!
Did you turn the wrong way too?
This is Not
BIGOTTED BELIEVERS IN BLASPHEMING BIBLE FORUM.

do you need a guide?
Some food a home?
Oh. Natives...we welcomed you to our lodges and fed you.
Do you know your history?
Perhaps i can fill you in...
Irish?
Oh the US did not like you either.
Those silly soldiers followed orders like robots.
We have warriors still.
We serve God.
And learned of Jesus despite your jesters and jokes that mislead a seeker of truth.

Let me recommend that you look at Ecclesiastes...and perhaps rethink that SCRIPTURE YOU LIST IN YOUR PROFILE.
what is love?

Hmmmm.
'Humoured Homeless Hobo'

Yes we rename too.
Us 'injuns'...blech.

If you see those signs 'Irish need not apply'....Natives recommend a guide to steer you to the trade routes....surely you have a service to sell...or some skill.
We are friendly people if you are also friendly. But not Today.
I think there's a soupline A City Union Mission.
I'm gping to BBQ some steak. We are ranchers still.