Shameless Atheist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

Enyart, recently (early this morning) described Zakatheist as being a "shameless atheist."

I would agree with that. I appreciate the word he used to describe Zakatheist (as it fits him perfectly).

"By the way, since you are new to TOL, you'll find lively interaction on many great topics, and shameless atheists like Zakath who ran out on his commitment to a 10-round moderated debate called Battle Royale VII: Does God Exist?, after only eight rounds. Aside from that, there's quite a lot of integrity and sincerety on these boards.'

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=747697#post747697

Zakathatheist, why did you run out on your commitment to a 10 round moderated debate??? Lasting only 8 rounds. Too much heat for ya? Too much truth?

I believe, Holy God was using Bob, in speaking to your heart, about the reality of God, and you couldn't handle it. Thus you made up a 'story' to make us believe that you had an "emergency." Where is some documentation of this "emergency?" For the sake of integrity, Zakatheist....

Zakath= :loser:

Freak

What Zakatheist, usually does is in cases like this:
- Will attack me.
-Make up another "story."

PureX

Freak said:
...Aside from that, there's quite a lot of integrity and sincerety on these boards.....
Unfortunately, that integrity apparently doesn't extend to Freak, however, judging by this childish post.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Freak said:
What Zakatheist, usually does is in cases like this:
- Will attack me.
-Make up another "story."
Well, if it was me, I'd just break your nose.

Then kick your kid... :devil:

Mr. 5020

Gerald said:

This should be interesting. If this is the same Freak, he should start crying about how you threatened his family, and then every other time you talk to him about anything, if he can't answer, he'll demand an apology for this post.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gerald said:

Really? I'd have guessed you would post something pretentious about how big and bad you are while maintaining your anonymity.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
Really? I'd have guessed you would post something pretentious about how big and bad you are while maintaining your anonymity.

:crackup:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Mr. 5020 said:
This should be interesting. If this is the same Freak, he should start crying about how you threatened his family, and then every other time you talk to him about anything, if he can't answer, he'll demand an apology for this post.
Indeed. Freak is as predictable as the tides that way.

As to the likelihood of his getting any kind of apology out of me, he can search the threads, using "gold stapler" as his keywords... :chuckle:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Turbo said:
What's an internet message board without the talking of smack?

Besides, Freak invites abuse; to not provide it would be rude. :bannana:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
:yawn:

I hear the yapping of Enyart's lapdog.

Watching Jay chasing Enyart... "Oh please love me St. Bob!!!" :singer: :dog:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Freak said:
Enyart, recently (early this morning) described Zakatheist as being a "shameless atheist."
Well, he's correct. I am an atheist and I have no shame.

:chuckle:

Just goes to show you that even a broken clock's right twice a day.

I believe, Holy God was using Bob, in speaking to your heart, about the reality of God, and you couldn't handle it.
Well believe what you want, puppy. But you're not correct. :D

Thus you made up a 'story' to make us believe that you had an "emergency." Where is some documentation of this "emergency?" For the sake of integrity...
What do you want, my hospital bills? Read my lips Jay, I'll type slowly so you can understand: In a word, "No."

:darwinsm:

Jay Bartlett = :loser:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
:think:

Maybe I'll ask Knight if he can change my Title from "Resident Atheist" to "Shameless Atheist".

:geek:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Since when is atheism something to be "ashamed" of? :nono:

Even from a Christian perspective this seems a little humorous.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
granite1010 said:
Since when is atheism something to be "ashamed" of? :nono:

Even from a Christian perspective this seems a little humorous.
Well, to be honest, I find much of what Enyart says to have little humor. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.