Shalom. Today is Revi'i, the fourth day of the week.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i. Revi'i is the fourth day of the week. The first six days of the week are evening and morning each day.

It is the fourth day of the fourth month.

The seventh day of the week is Shabbat, the Sabbath. The evening and morning for the first six days of the week, and then Shabbat, is patterned after the six days of creation and the seventh day of the week in which God rested from all that He had created and made.

See Genesis 1:1-2:4.

I am a Jew. I read, study, and observe Torah. Yeshua taught us that we are to keep and teach the commandments.

I am a citizen of the United States of America.

I live in Lakewood, Washington.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Galatians 2

11 Now when Peter had come to Antioch, I withstood him to his face, because he was to be blamed; 12 for before certain men came from James, he would eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing those who were of the circumcision. 13 And the rest of the Jews also played the hypocrite with him, so that even Barnabas was carried away with their hypocrisy.

14 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, “If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews? 15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, 16 knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.

Anybody want to give me 4:1 that Einstein here says he doesn't know what I am talking about, or how it relates to him?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 2

11 Now when Peter had come to Antioch, I withstood him to his face, because he was to be blamed; 12 for before certain men came from James, he would eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing those who were of the circumcision. 13 And the rest of the Jews also played the hypocrite with him, so that even Barnabas was carried away with their hypocrisy.

14 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, “If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews? 15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, 16 knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.

Anybody want to give me 4:1 that Einstein here says he doesn't know what I am talking about, or how it relates to him?
Jacob says he "accepts" Matthew through Revelation

musterion

Galatians 2

Nope, that's a sucker bet.

daqq

Galatians 2

10:1 you do not understand the passage you quoted: for Paul would never have openly censured or rebuked a fellow leader of the community in front of everyone, (meaning another physical person or human being). Therefore, because you apparently do not study the Gospel accounts as much as you study Paul, you do not even realize who Paul really is. Peter received three commissions in John 21:15-19 but that does not mean he must fulfill all three commissions under the same "pen-name". Apparently you have yet to look into the mirror at the mountain staring back at you, and say to the mountain, "Get thee behind me Satan, be removed from here, and be cast into the sea!" (but that genos of mountain can only come out with prayer, Matthew 17:20,21 KJV). Peter learned this the hard way just as we all do. And when you arrive at the pearly gates expecting to find Paul, and you are greeted by Peter, what will you say? (lol, I speak as a fool). Will you tell him you are not of the circumcision? I say he will tell you that the uncircumcised do not get into the kingdom of Elohim, for clearly Paul tells you that Messiah has been made the Minister of the Circumcision, (and circumcision is of the heart just as Paulos "the Little" likewise informs you). There will be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth, when you see many having come from the east and from the west, sitting down for the principle meal with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of Elohim, and yourself thrust out. After a time, times, and half a time in the outer darkness and the desert, the one who overcomes will consider it perfectly; but it will first take the first generation beast of a lion of the heart, who speaks with the mouth of a lion, (for whatsoever comes forth from the mouth proceeds from the heart), and then a second generation she-bear robbed of her cubs, and then a third generation four-headed leopard with four wings of a foul in its curve, and last of all a terrible fourth generation beast with great iron teeth like swords, and jaw teeth as knives, to cleave open the iron chestplate that has developed over the heart, so that Zerubbabel himself may remove the head-stone of the heart for supernal circumcision: there will be shouts of "Grace! Grace to him!", and that one will know Grace, and that one will enter into the kingdom of Elohim, and will sit down with the family at the principle meal. :chuckle:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
10:1 you do not understand the passage you quoted: for Paul would never have openly censured or rebuked a fellow leader of the community in front of everyone, (meaning another physical person or human being).

Galatians 1:18

18 Then after three years, I went up to Jerusalem to get acquainted with Cephas and stayed with him fifteen days.:plain:

daqq

Galatians 1:18

18 Then after three years, I went up to Jerusalem to get acquainted with Cephas and stayed with him fifteen days.:plain:

Un-huh, Kepha, one of three Pillars along with Yaakob and Yohanan.
But which Kepha would that be? and which Yaakob? and which Yohanan?
One of them wears a gold chain, (κλοιος), like Yoseph.
One of them is called haTzaddik.
But are any of them "Peter"? :)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Un-huh, Kepha, one of three Pillars along with Yaakob and Yohanan.
But which Kepha would that be? and which Yaakob? and which Yohanan?
One of them wears a gold chain, (κλοιος), like Yoseph.
One of them is called haTzaddik.
But are any of them "Peter"? :)

You mean this dude?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
10:1 you do not understand the passage you quoted: for Paul would never have openly censured or rebuked a fellow leader of the community in front of everyone,

Galatians 2

Let me translate what daqq just said. The Bible isn't true. Paul explicitly rebuked Peter in front of every body. You say that isn't true.

QED.

Last edited:

daqq

Galatians 2

Let me translate what daqq just said. The Bible isn't true. Paul explicitly rebuked Peter in front of every body. You say that isn't true.

QED.

Allow me to translate what Nick M just admitted: he has no clue what Paul is speaking about, because Peter is first divided within himself over the vision which he had in the sixth hour of the day and the corresponding events which followed, and which pertain to Cornelius and his household. And yet the same one who does not understand these things fancies himself to understand, "the Gospel to the Gentiles".

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
10:1 you do not understand the passage you quoted: for Paul would never have openly censured or rebuked a fellow leader of the community in front of everyone,

Galatians 2

daqq

Galatians 2

The kingdom of Elohim is WITHIN you, (Luk 17:21).

Galatians 2:1-4 KJV
1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.
3 But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised:
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Jude 1:4-6 KJV
4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained
[προγεγραμμενοι - those written beforehand] to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Jude 1:8-14 KJV
8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

The kingdom of Elohim is WITHIN you, (Luk 17:21), Beware of the anthropon-manfaced countenances, for they will deliver you up to the sanhedrins, and they will scourge and flog you in their synagogues: and you shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, (says the Master), for a testimony against them and the heathen, (Mat 10:17-18). Beware of the leaven of the Perushim, and the leaven of the Tzaddukim, and the leaven of Herod, (and the Herodians), (Mat 16:6-12, Mar 8:15-21, Luk 12:1), for the kingdom of the heavens is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, until the whole lump was leavened, (Mat 13:33).

These things are all internal and supernal Nick, but you like most cannot see them because you understand them as outwardly: just as the natural man sees all things according to the natural and carnal mind of the flesh, which cannot please Elohim, because the natural man has no clue and will not believe that the kingdom of Elohim is within him, (for every human being is created as a potential house-temple for Elohim to dwell in by way of His Holy Spirit). The anthropon-manfaced countenances are the teachings, doctrines, traditions, and commandments of men.

Matthew 16:23 KJV
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The kingdom of Elohim is WITHIN you,

redherring.gif

daqq

Nick M said:

Adding to other peoples quotes now? One can only hope it was an error on your part. Moreover it is not me who is calling the teachings of the Messiah "a red herring" but obviously that is precisely what you have now done. And anyone can plainly see that I referenced Luke 17:21 in that post, (which you deleted).

daqq

Adding to other peoples quotes now? One can only hope it was an error on your part. Moreover it is not me who is calling the teachings of the Messiah "a red herring" but obviously that is precisely what you have now done. And anyone can plainly see that I referenced Luke 17:21 in that post, (which you deleted).

By the way, this has been fully expounded to most of the more prominent hyper-dispensationist MADists around here on multiple occasions, including "Jerry Shugart", "Evil.Eye.<(I)>", "Intojoy", "Danoh", (in multiple forums no less), and "Beameup" in his own thread of the very same title, here, (and throughout that entire thread). The only way to not see the statement of Luke 17:21 for what it plainly says is to twist, subvert, and wrest the statement by switching the meanings of entos and mesos to suit the fanciful machinations of the carnal minded man.