Shalom. Is there a command of God that you observe and teach?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom. Is there a command of God that you observe and teach?

This thread is started today, Rishon (the first day of the week), Ziv (the second month on the Jewish calendar) 11, here in the United States of America. I read, study, and observe Torah. We should all observe and teach God's commands, at least if you have children. I am not married so I do not have any children. I was blessed to read Hebrew for the Torah this last Shabbat, the Sabbath, for the double portion. I endeavor to observe and teach Torah, whether I am a Rabbi or not.

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster

"And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him".

I hear and I trust. These come naturally since I was converted and all else follows.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
"And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him".

I hear and I trust. These come naturally since I was converted and all else follows.

Shalom.

Is it the command of God to hear His Son that you are referring to?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What else?
Shalom.

What are you asking me? What are you wanting to know?

At first I did not see this.

What does it mean? What do you observe and teach? Who is the command for? How do we hear God's Son? Does it involve obedience? Do you believe that it involves obedience?

Shalom.

Jacob

Truster

What are you asking me? Nothing

What are you wanting to know? Nothing

At first I did not see this. Better late than never

What does it mean? The Father said He was pleased with His Son and that those that are His would hear Him.

What do you observe and teach? That anyone who is truly converted has the anointing that enables them to hear the Son and learn from Him.

Who is the command for? The regenerate.

How do we hear God's Son? My sheep know my voice.

Does it involve obedience? Everything the regenerate do involves obedience.

Do you believe that it involves obedience? I know it does.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What are you asking me? Nothing

What are you wanting to know? Nothing

At first I did not see this. Better late than never

What does it mean? The Father said He was pleased with His Son and that those that are His would hear Him.

What do you observe and teach? That anyone who is truly converted has the anointing that enables them to hear the Son and learn from Him.

Who is the command for? The regenerate.

How do we hear God's Son? My sheep know my voice.

Does it involve obedience? Everything the regenerate do involves obedience.

Do you believe that it involves obedience? I know it does.
Shalom.

Your responses here are helpful to me. Thank you.

Shalom.

Jacob