Shalom. Do all people know the LORD, Yahveh? How do we replace the false ideas?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You say, "I was a Christian". If you were a Christian, you would no doubt have continued with us....but you went out...making it manifest you were not of us.

Shalom.

Incorrect. I still accept the same truth, I just do not call myself a Christian. They were first called Christians at Antioch. Before this, the early church was entirely Jewish. And I am Jewish believing Yeshua to be the Messiah. I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. I also observe the 1050 Commandments from Matthew to Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

Incorrect. I still accept the same truth, I just do not call myself a Christian. They were first called Christians at Antioch. Before this, the early church was entirely Jewish. And I am Jewish believing Yeshua to be the Messiah. I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. I also observe the 1050 Commandments from Matthew to Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Still in the flesh....

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shalom.

There are some at the congregation I attend who know I am on this website.
Did they direct you to spend your time searching for answers about Judaism on a non-Jewish Christian site?
Is your congregation unable to give you answers you seek about Judaism?
It appears that you do not have that much trust in your congregation, and it is causing you to doubt them, and therefore seek answers from non-Jewish sources.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Did they direct you to spend your time searching for answers about Judaism on a non-Jewish Christian site?
Is your congregation unable to give you answers you seek about Judaism?
It appears that you do not have that much trust in your congregation, and it is causing you to doubt them, and therefore seek answers from non-Jewish sources.

Shalom. Incorrect. I have not been instructed to not go to a Christian Theology Forum, and I was in the past a Christian here. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation, and Yeshua is the Messiah. I observe and teach Torah as Jesus (Yeshua) instructed in Matthew 5:17-20 for all Israel. I may or may not have Jewish blood, but I converted as a convert and understood myself to be a proselyte. On this website in the Religion Forum and the Exclusively Christian Theology Forum I am Jewish. This website allows a person to choose Jewish as their religion so that others know who they are talking to. Plus I have Jewish friends I have made on this website.

Shalom.

Jacob

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shalom. Incorrect. I have not been instructed to not go to a Christian Theology Forum, and I was in the past a Christian here. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation, and Yeshua is the Messiah. I observe and teach Torah as Jesus (Yeshua) instructed in Matthew 5:17-20 for all Israel. I may or may not have Jewish blood, but I converted as a convert and understood myself to be a proselyte. On this website in the Religion Forum and the Exclusively Christian Theology Forum I am Jewish. This website allows a person to choose Jewish as their religion so that others know who they are talking to. Plus I have Jewish friends I have made on this website.

Shalom.

Jacob
Are you not getting the answers you seek about Judaism at your congregation?
At what synagogue was it that officially recognized you as a convert/proselyte to Judaism?
Or is that just a label you have given yourself?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

Jacob
Hey, I'm a jew too. I just converted

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Are you not getting the answers you seek about Judaism at your congregation?
At what synagogue was it that officially recognized you as a convert/proselyte to Judaism?
Or is that just a label you have given yourself?
Shalom.

You ask great questions. I attend T'Shuvat Yisrael. I am Jewish, Orthodox, as I do not eat meat and dairy in the same meal. I have observed the last four Passovers with this congregation. I recently read the Torah from the Bema, a double portion, each beginning with Hebrew. I do not know how to answer your question about officially being recognized, but I am a member of the congregation.

The sun has almost set here, so I am almost off line. I have only been posting during the day recently.

Shalom.

Jacob