Semi-newbie salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarefootTalmid

Hello All!

My name is Chad. I am an aspiring amateur theologian, but I am a high school English teacher in my day job. I grew up and accepted Christ in the Southern Baptist church where my dad was the pastor. However, my journey toward Christ didn't officially begin until I ran into a group of guys from the Navigators ministry on my college campus. I had a guy take me under his wing and teach me how to read, study, memorize, and mediate over the scripture. I can honestly say that God used people to show me Himself through the Word.

So now, my life is focused on sharing and representing Christ to my students and others I come in contact with (lots of college guys) and helping them get into the Word in the same way I was helped.

A verse that encourages me: Philemon 6. If more Christians applied it, they would doubtlessly reap the benefits promised by it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well hello yourself (though I can't speak for everyone and some, like squeaky, have a hard enough time speaking for themselves) and welcome to the land of plenty.

:e4e:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Status
Not open for further replies.