Science for a pre-sin world

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If science can prove it, why does anyone have to have faith?

If science can't prove it, why should anyone believe it?

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
What is science?

th

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And when you say "evidence" you actually mean faith, right? (Hebrews 11:3)
Nope. I mean evidence.
If science can prove it, why does anyone have to have faith?
Why shouldn't we?

And science never proves anything. You have no idea what science is.

If science can't prove it, why should anyone believe it?
Because we have faith.
What is science?
Yeah, you should figure that out before you try to contribute to threads like this. :up:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
sci·ence
ˈsīəns/
noun
noun: science

the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Feel free to answer the question. :up:

The question was: What evidence is there for the pre-fall world. I answered the question. Evolutionists have been ranting nonsense ever since.

When you've learned what science is — because you haven't a clue — perhaps you can contribute something of value.

Until then, you're nothing but a troll. :troll:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Congratulations on such an idiot post. How disappointing. When the Hubble was started (aside from not working) it was going to see the origins of the universe. It would see the galaxies forming. Do you know what it saw? Do you know why? Think hard. I know you can, you have shown you can.

Right Divider

Body part
sci·ence
ˈsīəns/
noun
noun: science

the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.
That is one kind of science.

Some people get so upset because they can't put God under a microscope to study Him.

Science means knowledge. It is NOT limited to the physical and "natural" world.

Your systematic study of the physical world cannot prove nor disprove the existence of the Creator.