Saved Can Be Revoked

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You cannot get born again the second time.

The first time is eternal.

Which sin did Jesus Christ not pay for?

Are you a witness of Jesus Christ being crucified

Again, who are those who crucify again the Son of God?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
One can only be born again when one can answer all questions with verses.

John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
(NKJ)

John 3:5-7
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Do you even know what born again means?

John 3:3
3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
(NKJ)

John 3:5-7
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
(NKJ)

oatmeal

I said
That looks like a bunch of double talk. This is simple. If you haven't crucified all your emotions your not in Christ.

[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Well evidently you were perfect from the moment you were saved and never erred there after?

what are you saying?

That you have to be perfect before you can be saved?

Well, if you can achieve perfection without salvation then you don't need God or Jesus Christ or salvation.

oatmeal

I said
There is everything about the Holy Spirit in them verses. The Holy Spirit is the only one who can rightly divide the Word. The gift that you are not suppose to neglect, is the Holy Spirit. That is why it says give attention to reading, exhortation, to doctrine. When you read your giving the Holy Spirit something to bring to remembrance. The doctrine is the hidden language of the Holy Spirit.

[2Ti 2:15
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
1Ti 4:13-15
13 Till I come, give attention to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. 14 Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the eldership. 15 Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all.

II Tim 2:15 does not mention spirit

Neither does I Timothy 4:13

Not neglecting the spirit is referring to you operation of the manifestation of the spirit and the profit thereof as listed in I Corinthians 12:8-10

Believers who are not utilizing all nine of the manifestations of the spirit are neglecting the spirit that God gave to them

If they do not know how to use them as God intended, they can be instructed from scripture.

Have you been instructed from scripture how to use the nine manifestations of the gift of holy spirit?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well evidently you were perfect from the moment you were saved and never erred there after?

what are you saying?

That you have to be perfect before you can be saved?

Well, if you can achieve perfection without salvation then you don't need God or Jesus Christ or salvation.

I said
Crucifying all your emotions is part of being born again.

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

oatmeal

I said
If you keep putting the end before the beginning your going to miss the fact that you don't have the right foundation. Look at Paul for an example. Were you more righteous than Paul?

[Phl 3:12-16
12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing [I do], forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,
14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you.
16 Nevertheless, to [the degree] that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.

I am as righteous as Paul even as all believers are as righteous as Paul

For we all have been given the righteousness of God.

II Corinthians 5:21

You cannot improve upon having the righteousness of God.

What we can improve upon is our right believing that is learned from scripture.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
II Tim 2:15 does not mention spirit

Neither does I Timothy 4:13

Not neglecting the spirit is referring to you operation of the manifestation of the spirit and the profit thereof as listed in I Corinthians 12:8-10

Believers who are not utilizing all nine of the manifestations of the spirit are neglecting the spirit that God gave to them

If they do not know how to use them as God intended, they can be instructed from scripture.

Have you been instructed from scripture how to use the nine manifestations of the gift of holy spirit?

I said
Nobody gets all nine gifts. The Holy Spirit decides on which gifts to give to who. Not you.

1 Cor 12:6-11
6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all.
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:
8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,
9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am as righteous as Paul even as all believers are as righteous as Paul

For we all have been given the righteousness of God.

II Corinthians 5:21

You cannot improve upon having the righteousness of God.

What we can improve upon is our right believing that is learned from scripture.

I said
There is only one guarantee in the whole bible the Holy Spirit. He is our righteousness. And He only quotes scripture. But you don't seem to have the Word abiding in you. You rely on your own opinion.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

oatmeal

I said
There is only one guarantee in the whole bible the Holy Spirit. He is our righteousness. And He only quotes scripture. But you don't seem to have the Word abiding in you. You rely on your own opinion.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Thanks for your opinion

But opinions have no value, scripture has value.

You say one guarantee in the whole Bible is the Holy Spirit.

Well, where does it say that?

For that matter, are you calling the rest of the Bible a bunch of lies?

Spirit is not mentioned in Genesis 1:1, are you saying Genesis 1:1 is a lie?

I don't think you are

God is the sole author of scripture, all genuine scripture therefore is true

Are you suggesting that Jesus Christ is not guaranteed?

You might want to rephrase your statement.

For that matter, are you calling saying that God who gave you the gift of salvation/holy spirit/eternal life would steal that gift back from you?

What God gives he does not take back, He did not make a mistake in having His son pay the price for your sins.

God did not make a mistake in giving you eternal life, without conditions.

God's love is unconditional, therefore His act of love in giving the gift is unconditional.

oatmeal

Again, who are those who crucify again the Son of God?

Have you witnessed that?

Have you ever heard it done?

How many times does Jesus have to die for your sins?

Wasn't once enough?

Yes, once was enough.

You should keep reading to allow God's word to explain itself

Hebrews 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

Hebrews 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Hebrews 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for your opinion

But opinions have no value, scripture has value.

You say one guarantee in the whole Bible is the Holy Spirit.

Well, where does it say that?

For that matter, are you calling the rest of the Bible a bunch of lies?

Spirit is not mentioned in Genesis 1:1, are you saying Genesis 1:1 is a lie?

I don't think you are

God is the sole author of scripture, all genuine scripture therefore is true

Are you suggesting that Jesus Christ is not guaranteed?

You might want to rephrase your statement.

For that matter, are you calling saying that God who gave you the gift of salvation/holy spirit/eternal life would steal that gift back from you?

What God gives he does not take back, He did not make a mistake in having His son pay the price for your sins.

God did not make a mistake in giving you eternal life, without conditions.

God's love is unconditional, therefore His act of love in giving the gift is unconditional.

I said
It seems you really don't know. Your just doing a whole lot of guessing.

[2Co 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Have you witnessed that?

Have you ever heard it done?

How many times does Jesus have to die for your sins?

Wasn't once enough?

Yes, once was enough.

You should keep reading to allow God's word to explain itself

Hebrews 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

Hebrews 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Hebrews 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

I said
I don't think you understand what all means.
ALL ALLMOST NEVER MEANS ALL (IN THE CARNAL SENSE)
Matt 5:14-16
14 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 "Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
Matt 6:33-34
33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
34 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
John 5:36
36 "But I have a greater witness than John's; for the works which the Father has given Me to finish-- the very works that I do-- bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me.
John 6:39
39 "This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.
John 18:11
11 Then Jesus said to Peter, "Put your sword into the sheath. Shall I not drink the cup which My Father has given Me?"
Heb 2:13
13 And again: "I will put My trust in Him." And again: "Here am I and the children whom God has given Me."
John 6:44-48
44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
45 "It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
46 "Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father.
47 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life.
48 "I am the bread of life.
John 6:65-69
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."
66 From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more.
67 Then Jesus said to the twelve, "Do you also want to go away?"
68 But Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
69 "Also we have come to believe and know that You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
John 17:1-2
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
John 17:6-7
6 "I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.
7 "Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You.
John 17:10-12
10 "And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them.
11 "Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.
12 "While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.
(NKJ)

XXX All is a figure of speech. We can see that to Jesus all was all those that God had given Him. Which is all those who become Christians and are born again. All those that follow Jesus' example.

Acts 2:47
47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.

Mark 10:45
45 "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."
John 17:12
12 "While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.
John 13:1
1 Now before the feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour had come that He should depart from this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end.
1Thes 3:11-13
11 Now may our God and Father Himself, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way to you.
12 And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to all, just as we do to you,
13 so that He may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.
Acts 2:39
39 "For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call."
John 6:37-40
37 "All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.
38 "For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.
39 "This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.
40 "And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day."
(NKJ)

oatmeal

I said
It seems you really don't know. Your just doing a whole lot of guessing.

[2Co 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

It is the guarantee that we have eternal life and shall never lose it.

Do you not believe that the entire word of God is guaranteed by God?

Why do you not answer questions?

Why do you reject Jesus Christ as not a guarantee?

Why do you reject the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made for us as a guarantee of our eternal life?

Why do you reject the word of God as God's guarantee that His word is truth?

Since you do not believe the word of God to be guaranteed to be true, how can you suggest that II Corinthians 5:5 is true?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is the guarantee that we have eternal life and shall never lose it.

Do you not believe that the entire word of God is guaranteed by God?

Why do you not answer questions?

Why do you reject Jesus Christ as not a guarantee?

Why do you reject the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made for us as a guarantee of our eternal life?

Why do you reject the word of God as God's guarantee that His word is truth?

Since you do not believe the word of God to be guaranteed to be true, how can you suggest that II Corinthians 5:5 is true?

I said
lol You just make this stuff up as you go don't you. Your playing the hypocrite now. You haven't answered my questions. That camouflage ridiculous questions don't work on me. I'm still waiting for you to define love with the scriptures.

Its obvious your still in the milk understanding trying to impress others by flexing your intellectual muscles. But to us who are born again your just full of guile.
ONLY GUARANTEE (HOLY SPIRIT QUOTING VERSES) (JUSTIFICATION)
Deut 13:1-3 OLD TESTAMENT
1 "If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder,
2 "and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, 'Let us go after other gods'-- which you have not known--' and let us serve them,'
3 "you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

II Th 2:9-11 NEW TESTAMENT
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
1 Tim 6:20-21
20 O Timothy! Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babble and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge--
21 by professing it some have strayed concerning the faith. Grace be with you. Amen.
2 Cor 1:21-22
21 Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God,
22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Eph 1:13-16
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
15 Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints,
16 do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers:
John 5:37
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
Heb 11:6
6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Matt 5:45
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
John 1:17-18
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Matt 12:18-21
18 "Behold, My Servant whom I have chosen, my Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He will declare justice to the Gentiles.
19 He will not quarrel nor cry out, nor will anyone hear His voice in the streets.
20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory;
21 And in His name Gentiles will trust."
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
John 14:24-26
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Gal 5:4-5
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
Gal 5:22-25
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
(NKJ)
xxx There is ONLY one guaranteed message from God for today, the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses. And Christ came to make a way that we can have our own Holy Spirit to teach us. And the new testament is the authority of Jesus Christ. We dont even keep the old testament or those who say thus sayest the Lord. We submit to the new testament Holy Spirit that only quotes verses from the new testament. We live and abide in the doctrine of Christ.

II Jn 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

xxx And anyone who knows the Holy Spirit on a personal basis, would want to prove the Holy Spirit was leading them by showing the verses that the Holy Spirit motivated them with to speak. We as born again christians knows the importance of proving the Holy Spirit is leading us. There is only one guarantee in the whole bible. Walking after the Holy Spirit that only quotes verses.
psycologist claim there is no abosolutes in the american language. Its obvious. But there is an absolute from the Holy Spirit. He is our guarantee from God.

Rom 12:2
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:10
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
(NKJ)

1Thes 5:21
21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
(NKJ)

Gal 1:6-12
6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,
7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

I Jn 4:4-13
4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5 They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them.
6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.
9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.
13 By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.
(NKJ)

oatmeal

I said
I don't think you understand what all means.
ALL ALLMOST NEVER MEANS ALL (IN THE CARNAL SENSE)
Matt 5:14-16
14 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 "Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
Matt 6:33-34
33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
34 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
John 5:36
36 "But I have a greater witness than John's; for the works which the Father has given Me to finish-- the very works that I do-- bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me.
John 6:39
John 18:11
11 Then Jesus said to Peter, "Put your sword into the sheath. Shall I not drink the cup which My Father has given Me?"
Heb 2:13
13 And again: "I will put My trust in Him." And again: "Here am I and the children whom God has given Me."
John 6:44-48
44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
45 "It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
46 "Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father.
47 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life.
48 "I am the bread of life.
John 6:65-69
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."
66 From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more.
67 Then Jesus said to the twelve, "Do you also want to go away?"
68 But Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
69 "Also we have come to believe and know that You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
John 17:1-2
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
John 17:6-7
6 "I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.
7 "Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You.
John 17:10-12
10 "And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them.
11 "Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.
(NKJ)

XXX All is a figure of speech. We can see that to Jesus all was all those that God had given Him. Which is all those who become Christians and are born again. All those that follow Jesus' example.

Acts 2:47
47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.

Mark 10:45
45 "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."
John 17:12
John 13:1
1 Now before the feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour had come that He should depart from this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end.
1Thes 3:11-13
11 Now may our God and Father Himself, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way to you.
12 And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to all, just as we do to you,
13 so that He may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.
Acts 2:39
39 "For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call."
John 6:37-40
37 "All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.
38 "For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.
40 "And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day."
(NKJ)

Thank you , but I understand quite well the two basic meaning of the word all

a. all without exception

b. all within a distinctive group or all with distinction

I was taught that about 40 years ago and look for that when I read.

However, could you explain how your list of verses is a logical reply to my post?

oatmeal

I said
lol You just make this stuff up as you go don't you. Your playing the hypocrite now. You haven't answered my questions. That camouflage ridiculous questions don't work on me. I'm still waiting for you to define love with the scriptures.

Its obvious your still in the milk understanding trying to impress others by flexing your intellectual muscles. But to us who are born again your just full of guile.
ONLY GUARANTEE (HOLY SPIRIT QUOTING VERSES) (JUSTIFICATION)
Deut 13:1-3 OLD TESTAMENT
1 "If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder,
2 "and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, 'Let us go after other gods'-- which you have not known--' and let us serve them,'
3 "you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

II Th 2:9-11 NEW TESTAMENT
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
1 Tim 6:20-21
20 O Timothy! Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babble and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge--
21 by professing it some have strayed concerning the faith. Grace be with you. Amen.
2 Cor 1:21-22
21 Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God,
22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
John 14:26
Eph 1:13-16
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
15 Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints,
16 do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers:
John 5:37
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
Heb 11:6
6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Matt 5:45
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
John 1:17-18
17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Matt 12:18-21
18 "Behold, My Servant whom I have chosen, my Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He will declare justice to the Gentiles.
19 He will not quarrel nor cry out, nor will anyone hear His voice in the streets.
20 A bruised reed He will not break, and smoking flax He will not quench, till He sends forth justice to victory;
21 And in His name Gentiles will trust."
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
John 14:24-26
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Gal 5:4-5
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
Gal 5:22-25
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
(NKJ)
xxx There is ONLY one guaranteed message from God for today, the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses. And Christ came to make a way that we can have our own Holy Spirit to teach us. And the new testament is the authority of Jesus Christ. We dont even keep the old testament or those who say thus sayest the Lord. We submit to the new testament Holy Spirit that only quotes verses from the new testament. We live and abide in the doctrine of Christ.

II Jn 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

xxx And anyone who knows the Holy Spirit on a personal basis, would want to prove the Holy Spirit was leading them by showing the verses that the Holy Spirit motivated them with to speak. We as born again christians knows the importance of proving the Holy Spirit is leading us. There is only one guarantee in the whole bible. Walking after the Holy Spirit that only quotes verses.
psycologist claim there is no abosolutes in the american language. Its obvious. But there is an absolute from the Holy Spirit. He is our guarantee from God.

Rom 12:2
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 2:10
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
(NKJ)

1Thes 5:21
21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
(NKJ)

Gal 1:6-12
6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,
7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

I Jn 4:4-13
4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5 They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them.
6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.
9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.
13 By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.
(NKJ)

I said

You say, "I said" in many if not most of your posts.

Funny though, I do not read what you say you said previous to that post. Actually then, you did not previously say what you say you said.

One example is

I said
Then do it, show me.

Show me where you said that before to me.

Why do you claim to have said something that you have not?

Actually, I do not make it up. I think what God's word teaches and teach it to you and to whoever else might read it.

Actually, if you have not learned the scriptures accurately, they you might want to read with humility and meekness the truths I am sharing with you.

God does not revoke the gift of eternal life that He gave to someone who received it.

Having given it to me, it is now mine and it is permanent, hence, the adjective, "eternal"

If God took back what He gave to me, He would be stealing it for He gave to me and it is mine forever.

Why do you accuse God of stealing?

Am I a hypocrite, all men have fallen short of the glory of God, including you

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You say, "I said" in many if not most of your posts.

Funny though, I do not read what you say you said previous to that post. Actually then, you did not previously say what you say you said.

One example is

Show me where you said that before to me.

Why do you claim to have said something that you have not?

Actually, I do not make it up. I think what God's word teaches and teach it to you and to whoever else might read it.

Actually, if you have not learned the scriptures accurately, they you might want to read with humility and meekness the truths I am sharing with you.

God does not revoke the gift of eternal life that He gave to someone who received it.

Having given it to me, it is now mine and it is permanent, hence, the adjective, "eternal"

If God took back what He gave to me, He would be stealing it for He gave to me and it is mine forever.

Why do you accuse God of stealing?

Am I a hypocrite, all men have fallen short of the glory of God, including you

I said
You are the worst kind of hypocrite. You flex your intellectual muscles as some sort of authority. But you are the only one who believes you. If you would try to be honest with yourself, and confess to the truth. You might just find the devil that is feeding you all that guile. The devil gives you an assumption and you turn it into a fact. You really should learn the difference between assumption and fact. Your trying to cover up a lie. I asked you if you could define love with the scriptures, you said you could. I asked you to do it. You cant. So your running this ridiculous camouflage trying to get out of it.

If you confess your a liar, I can pray for you.

James 5:16
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
(KJV)