Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
There you go again bringing Yah Veh Elohim down to the level of your intellect. hahahahaaa.

Truster...

It is you that do so. You fear choice and God not ironing your underware for you and not having all decisions made for others.

This is linear and naive. I may be loving... but if you keep traveling this rabbit hole... I'll most likely offend, upset and humiliate you.

I reccomend you move on.

daqq

You deny His Birth of a virgin... you say that Jesus is not the Son of God... but the the "Spirit Son" came at baptism and I dwelled the "Man Jesus"

You deny Atonment for sin

You deny faith as saving

You redefine the testimony of Yeshua to the Law and go so far to say the Law is the word written on animal skin

You deny His DBR and the result of faith in it.

You deny that He is God!

You deny the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as One

You deny what GRACE really is

And you'll call me a liar... but... fortunately I have some saved links and quotes from you. And... I indeed have the OP link that you never addressed a single scripture in that was all yours.

- EE

Yep, you are lying. Just because I do not agree with your view on many of those things does not mean that I outright reject them. Thus you are claiming to be God without even realizing that this is in your subconscious thinking; and you do so by making your own personally held views out to be "The Only View". You cannot even distinguish between someone who outright rejects those things and someone like myself who simply rejects YOUR PERVERTED VIEW of those things. A rejection of your perverted viewpoint does not mean I completely reject the scripture: that is why I am constantly quoting the SCRIPTURE to you to show you why your view is incorrect and in some cases even blasphemy. Not only are you a blasphemer, a heretic-divider, and a liar, but you are a continual false accuser of the brethren who runs around like a tale-bearer spreading rumors and untruths about people you hate because you are full of venom and hate. You neither know the Father, nor His Son, nor even Paul by way of his writings which teach the commandments of the Master.

Truster

Truster...

It is you that do so. You fear choice and God not ironing your underware for you and not having all decisions made for others.

This is linear and naive. I may be loving... but if you keep traveling this rabbit hole... I'll most likely offend, upset and humiliate you.

I reccomend you move on.

You only and always offened Elohim and He will humiliate you.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Yep, you are lying. Just because I do not agree with your view on many of those things does not mean that I outright reject them. Thus you are claiming to be God without even realizing that this is in your subconscious thinking; and you do so by making your own personally held views out to be "The Only View". You cannot even distinguish between someone who outright rejects those things and someone like myself who simply rejects YOUR PERVERTED VIEW of those things. A rejection of your perverted viewpoint does not mean I completely reject the scripture: that is why I am constantly quoting the SCRIPTURE to you to show you why your view is incorrect and in some cases even blasphemy. Not only are you a blasphemer, a heretic-divider, and a liar, but you are a continual false accuser of the brethren who runs around like a tale-bearer spreading rumors and untruths about people you hate because you are full of venom and hate. You neither know the Father, nor His Son, nor even Paul by way of his writings which teach the commandments of the Master.

OIC... "your view"

Which of these points is a lie? ... according to "your beliefs"?

You deny His Birth of a virgin... you say that Jesus is not the Son of God... but that the "Spirit Son" came at baptism and indwelled the "Man Jesus"

You deny Atonment for sin

You deny faith as saving

You redefine the testimony of Yeshua to the Law and go so far to say the Law is the word written on animal skin

You deny His DBR and the result of faith in it.

You deny that He is God!

You deny the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as One

You deny what GRACE really is

And you'll call me a liar... but... fortunately I have some saved links and quotes from you. And... I indeed have the OP link that you never addressed a single scripture in that was all yours.

- EE

Truster

His Awesomeness and Splender Humiliates me... day after day... I praise Him for this... second by second.

Humility is His greatest strength.

You have words for every occasion.

"This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me".

heart* not the blood pump.

Truster

Philippians 1:21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

It's about Him... not me. :carryon:

So you post the verse about always being prepared to give a reason for the hope that is in you but then refuse to do so.

Those that have never been regenerated are frightened to give a testimony of something they only have a second or third-hand knowledge of.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So you post the verse about always being prepared to give a reason for the hope that is in you but then refuse to do so.

Those that have never been regenerated are frightened to give a testimony of something they only have a second or third-hand knowledge of.

What part of John 5:39 do you not get? Are you calling 1 John 2:27 "third hand"?

Truster

What part of John 5:39 do you not get? Are you calling 1 John 2:27 "third hand"?

Those scriptures do not give an account of where you were and when it was that you were converted.

Let me guess. You were brought up in a "Christian home" and at some point in time you said the sinner's prayer and in doing so you gave your heart to Jesus.

Or. You were born a "Christian" and have no need of this born again stuff.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Those scriptures do not give an account of where you were and when it was that you were converted.

Let me guess. You were brought up in a "Christian home" and at some point in time you said the sinner's prayer and in doing so you gave your heart to Jesus.

Psychic... you are not.

Jesus is what I am here to discuss... not me. What profit is my personal walk to you?

Robert Pate

Banned

That born again stuff is what makes one a Christian.

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed (Adam) but of incorruptible, by the word of God (which is the Gospel) which lives and abides forever" 1 Peter 1:23.

Those that were saved on the day of Pentecost heard and believed the Gospel and were born again, Acts 2:41.

glorydaz

I'm sure any believer would be more than happy to give their testimony.....they just don't feel the need to cast their pearls before the swine, and that is exactly what they would be doing with the Bluster man.

In fact, Bluster thinks that his testimony covers over all his evil pronouncements and claims about a Puppet Master God. It doesn't. :chew:

Truster

That born again stuff is what makes one a Christian.

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed (Adam) but of incorruptible, by the word of God (which is the Gospel) which lives and abides forever" 1 Peter 1:23.

Those that were saved on the day of Pentecost heard and believed the Gospel and were born again, Acts 2:41.

It's called sarcasim pate.