Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Every Christian must live to some extent sacrificially. That's what Paul calls striving for the prize. Each and every time we choose not to sin we are living sacrificially...dying to sin. When we put others before ourselves we are living sacrificially. When we offer a loving attitude instead of a hateful one, we are living sacrificially. When we attempt to be like Yeshua we are living sacrificially.

This verse was fulfilled on the day of Pentecost onward--

Mal 3:3 He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer to the LORD An offering in righteousness.
Mal 3:4 "Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem Will be pleasant to the LORD, As in the days of old, As in former years.

as this one is also--

Zec 12:10 "And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.
Zec 12:11 In that day there shall be a great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning at Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo.
Zec 12:12 And the land shall mourn, every family by itself: the family of the house of David by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself, and their wives by themselves;
Zec 12:13 the family of the house of Levi by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of Shimei by itself, and their wives by themselves;
Zec 12:14 all the families that remain, every family by itself, and their wives by themselves.

LA

IMJerusha

This verse was fulfilled on the day of Pentecost onward--

Mal 3:3 He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer to the LORD An offering in righteousness.
Mal 3:4 "Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem Will be pleasant to the LORD, As in the days of old, As in former years.

as this one is also--

Zec 12:10 "And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.
Zec 12:11 In that day there shall be a great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning at Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo.
Zec 12:12 And the land shall mourn, every family by itself: the family of the house of David by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself, and their wives by themselves;
Zec 12:13 the family of the house of Levi by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of Shimei by itself, and their wives by themselves;
Zec 12:14 all the families that remain, every family by itself, and their wives by themselves.

LA

I really hope you're not implying that because we have the Ruach, we no longer need to live sacrificially. Maybe you should expound.

IMJerusha

The word fulfilled does not mean finished with.

LA

I agree but I'm still not getting your point. You know, sometimes I can be as obtuse as all get out so I showed your post to my husband and was gratified to hear him state he couldn't get your point either. 'Splain it to me Lucy. :)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I agree but I'm still not getting your point. You know, sometimes I can be as obtuse as all get out so I showed your post to my husband and was gratified to hear him state he couldn't get your point either. 'Splain it to me Lucy. :)

She is agreeing with you.

Its in the scriptures.

The next set shows that everyone, husbands and wives alike.
Will mourn, repent, offer up right sacrifices.

By saying fulfilled she means that Christ is come, now there is no other way.

Flesh Israelites are not exempt.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
She is agreeing with you.

Its in the scriptures.

The next set shows that everyone, husbands and wives alike.
Will mourn, repent, offer up right sacrifices.

By saying fulfilled she means that Christ is come, now there is no other way.

Flesh Israelites are not exempt.

Yes , the Malachi verses speaks of Christ in His role of High Priest since He first came, and the first evidence of it was the 120 on the day of Pentecost when Israel mourned when they knew what they had done in ignorance.

LA

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
MichaelCadry is offering up rebuke to preaching Christ crucified. We already knew he was a phony with his "visits". His blatant opposition to the gospel is the hard proof.

musterion

Michael is a Christian Brother who understands that homosexual behavior is against God and is abstaining. He shows more love in Yeshua than a lot of folks. His deepest desire is to please God.

The Bible knows nothing of an abstinent homosexual who is also a Christian, but still a homosexual. Paul told the Corinthians they were NO LONGER those things they once were, including sodomites. If you have truly died in Christ, you are counted as DEAD to those things by God. That Cadry does NOT count himself as having died to it tells you something very sad and disturbing about his faith.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I really hope you're not implying that because we have the Ruach, we no longer need to live sacrificially. Maybe you should expound.

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Bible knows nothing of an abstinent homosexual who is also a Christian, but still a homosexual. Paul told the Corinthians they were NO LONGER those things they once were, including sodomites. If you have truly died in Christ, you are counted as DEAD to those things by God. That Cadry does NOT count himself as having died to it tells you something very sad and disturbing about his faith.

Not really.

In becoming a Christian, ones flesh is not changed in all ways and often presents a challenge to ones faith to live above ones flesh.

It does not mean than one continues to blaspheme if that was the former practice but it does re-emerge as a problem when ones faith is challenged by weak believers who have yet to overcome their flesh as they do the very things they condemn others of.

You see, the love your own flesh is a kind of homosexuality, but you did not know that as you are basicly ignorant of spiritual things.

LA

IMJerusha

No one knows what Paul's thorn was but it was certainly a problem for him so his flesh was not changed in all ways. Change in Yeshua is a process. I believe Michael does consider himself dead to homosexuality but it's rude to sit here and discuss the man like this. Why don't you ask him directly or invite him to comment here on his own behalf? That's the right thing to do.

musterion

No one knows what Paul's thorn was but it was certainly a problem for him so his flesh was not changed in all ways.

Are you implying the thorn was some kind of sin? Homosexuality, perhaps?

Change in Yeshua is a process.

God's declaration of death and justification in Christ is not.

I believe Michael does consider himself dead to homosexuality but it's rude to sit here and discuss the man like this. Why don't you ask him directly or invite him to comment here on his own behalf? That's the right thing to do.

He and I discussed the issue at some length, some time in the past. Suffice it to say, I did not at all get the impression he felt himself dead to it. But feel free to ask him yourself, instead of defending him on the basis of what you'd like to think he'd think.

IMJerusha

Are you implying the thorn was some kind of sin? Homosexuality, perhaps?

Oh come on! Yeah, it was some kind of sin. What else does HaSatan peddle? It sure ain't goodness and light! "Because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, for this reason, to keep me from exalting myself, there was given me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me-- to keep me from exalting myself!" 2Corinthians 12:7 Scripture does not reveal what his thorn was exactly.

God's declaration of death and justification in Christ is not.

If you and I are dead, I'll eat Meshak's hat! Remember, "there are none righteous?"

He and I discussed the issue at some length, some time in the past. Suffice it to say, I did not at all get the impression he felt himself dead to it. But feel free to ask him yourself, instead of defending him on the basis of what you'd like to think he'd think.

Been there, done that. :) I would not presume to say anything had I not.