Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Glenda

It remains a consistent principle thru-out the scriptures and life-experience, that 'repentance' is essential in the effect of 'salvation', 'liberation' or any 'transformation' of heart and soul. It goes without saying that 'faith without works' is dead.

One can hold to any theoritical or presuppositional position (intellectual concept) of what Jesus did for one's salvation, yet still...the principle of 'faith' must in its full 'fruition' bring forth accompanying works which prove its genuineness.

pj
truth worth repeating

Tehmill

But every soul is a 'tree' and must bear some fruit. Such is the law of karma (action). Every seed produces after its own kind.

pj

Jesus is the tree, those of us who are in Him bear fruit for Him, we are only branches...branches do not do anything, they are just favoured.

The growth is His, the sap is His, the life is His and the resulting fruit is His. All we need to know is are we branches?

What other trees there are and what fruit they bear is for the Gardener to manage....and He will.

Pierac

So is Jesus' "Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)" still here? :angrymob:

Oh, I'm sorry! :doh: I confused the traditions of men with Jesus' teachings of loving our brother and not making list! :rolleyes:

It will really suck for those of you who think "Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)" should be promoted...

Jesus has a special speech made ready for you...

Mat 7:22 "Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?'
Mat 7:23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

Satan, Inc followers... Get ready for those words!! :rolleyes:

:poly::sherlock:
Paul

keypurr

Oh, I'm sorry! :doh: I confused the traditions of men with Jesus' teachings of loving our brother and not making list! :rolleyes:

It will really suck for those of you who think "Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)" should be promoted...

Mat 7:22 "Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?'
Mat 7:23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

Paul

They will not understand Paul, sad, but true.

Lon

Paul
Lawlessness? Wasn't that you cracking dirty jokes, in my thread and getting banned?
They will not understand Paul, sad, but true.
You guys are always taking the 'poor-persecuted' empathetic stance on this and banking on it being 'true for you' and yet this passage is about fruit and here is Pierac Paul's. What do you do, Keypurr? You excuse him and condemn me for simply bringing up the point and disagreeing with your personal interpretation of scripture!!!

Like all scriptures, you guys twisted this one too. I honestly don't know why you folks are allowed on TOL when you quickly condemn the whole of Christianity when trying to compare to your tiny insignificant cult.
Keypurr, you never learn. My OP called you on the carpet for this behavior.
Here you are continuing it by falsely reading 'into' scripture what you want it to say, rather than reading out of it what is there (you didn't even read it, you are just into agreeing with other uni'arians - no matter what scripture actually says - admit it, you didn't read the passage for yourself, you just agreed with Pierac and you won't even look at it again after I told you it says something else -what a sorry excusing behavior!).

Saying "this one is a heretic" is not a bad fruit, hence is not against Choleric. The passage may be used in connection with spiritual fruit only. Matthew 7:17. Furthermore, Jesus identifies false prophets as at least some these ones in Matthew 7:15.
I believe the office of prophet extent for now but even if, they must be proved by scripture as being prophetically true or else they are false prophets. They are not allowed to err even once on a prophecy. It's a very strict calling and why I don't believe it existing now. God will eventually send a few toward the end of time.

And now Keypurr will tell me to "open my ears" to "another truth."
That's called listening to and obeying a lie, Keypurr. You keep-er that all to yourselves in your own little private interpretation circles.
2 Peter 1:20 "No prophecy is up for private/personal interpretation..."

So, if what Paul says about 'us trinitarians' isn't true, he's a false-prophet and made a false prophecy concerning us.

Last edited:

Pierac

Lawlessness? Wasn't that you cracking dirty jokes, in my thread and getting banned?

You guys are always taking the 'poor-persecuted' empathetic stance on this and banking on it being 'true for you' and yet this passage is about fruit and here is Pierac Paul's. What do you do, Keypurr? You excuse him and condemn me for simply bringing up the point and disagreeing with your personal interpretation of scripture!!!

Like all scriptures, you guys twisted this one too. I honestly don't know why you folks are allowed on TOL when you quickly condemn the whole of Christianity when trying to compare to your tiny insignificant cult.
Keypurr, you never learn. My OP called you on the carpet for this behavior.
Here you are continuing it by falsely reading 'into' scripture what you want it to say, rather than reading out of it what is there (you didn't even read it, you are just into agreeing with other uni'arians - no matter what scripture actually says - admit it, you didn't read the passage for yourself, you just agreed with Pierac and you won't even look at it again after I told you it says something else -what a sorry excusing behavior!).

Saying "this one is a heretic" is not a bad fruit, hence is not against Choleric. The passage may be used in connection with spiritual fruit only. Matthew 7:17. Furthermore, Jesus identifies false prophets as at least some these ones in Matthew 7:15.
I believe the office of prophet extent for now but even if, they must be proved by scripture as being prophetically true or else they are false prophets. They are not allowed to err even once on a prophecy. It's a very strict calling and why I don't believe it existing now. God will eventually send a few toward the end of time.

And now Keypurr will tell me to "open my ears" to "another truth."
That's called listening to and obeying a lie, Keypurr. You keep-er that all to yourselves in your own little private interpretation circles.
2 Peter 1:20 "No prophecy is up for private/personal interpretation..."

So, if what Paul says about 'us trinitarians' isn't true, he's a false-prophet and made a false prophecy concerning us.

Wow! you really ripped through my teachings... :rolleyes:
Wait! You only posted me mocking your traditions of men! Yeah, I do have waaay more of a sense of humor than you! Given your on the receiving end!

So this time actually TRY TO attempt to expose my theological explanation that I post that gets you so riled up! :readthis:

So I give it a try!!

I challenge you to show everyone how my teachings are wrong... not how bad I actually mock you! :rolleyes:

Your a follower of men Lon! A child speaking the words of those whom it dwells! You really are a Spiritual Sissy! :peach:

Put some meat on the table that we can ALL read!!!

Really... after so many times you have been owned and shamed on this site by me... you still keep posting like Obama! Clueless to your own failures!

So either expose a particular theological post or get off the freaking pot... who cares how I treated you! :rolleyes:

You are one lazy labeling dude!!! Try exposing my Theology... not me mocking you!!! :doh:

Guess, I'm going to get banned again for this post too!!! :rip:

Paul

Lon

Wow! you really ripped through my teachings... :rolleyes:
Wait! You only posted me mocking your traditions of men! Yeah, I do have waaay more of a sense of humor than you! Given your on the receiving end!
Whatever is important to you...If I use humor, I want it to glorify God.
That's where you and I differ on a great many things. FYI: It wasn't addressed to me. It was just in my thread and you were banned for it. It wasn't mocking anything, it was simply a poorly chosen crude disgusting joke on your part and nothing else.

So this time actually TRY TO attempt to expose my theological explanation that I post that gets you so riled up! :readthis:
So I give it a try!!
Erm, I did. Remember? We were talking about the Matthew passage.

I challenge you to show everyone how my teachings are wrong... not how bad I actually mock you! :rolleyes:
I do both. FYI? It wasn't about me at all, it was just in my thread. :plain:
Your a follower of men Lon! A child speaking the words of those whom it dwells! You really are a Spiritual Sissy! :peach:
Sad really. I posted a rebuttal to Matthew already. Everytime I've ever posted scripture, you give me ▲this▲

Everyone but you apparently, can see and click the scripture links in my post... :sigh:

For you, it doesn't matter what I do, scripture or none. It is the ▲same ▲

:wave2:

Pierac

Whatever is important to you...If I use humor, I want it to glorify God.
That's where you and I differ on a great many things. FYI: It wasn't addressed to me. It was just in my thread and you were banned for it. It wasn't mocking anything, it was simply a poorly chosen crude disgusting joke on your part and nothing else.

Erm, I did. Remember? We were talking about the Matthew passage.

I do both. FYI? It wasn't about me at all, it was just in my thread. :plain:

Sad really. I posted a rebuttal to Matthew already. Everytime I've ever posted scripture, you give me ▲this▲

Everyone but you apparently, can see and click the scripture links in my post... :sigh:

For you, it doesn't matter what I do, scripture or none. It is the ▲same ▲

:wave2:

No... we are talking about putting someone on a list

A list... you actually support! That list would be Satan, Inc (TOL's herectis's list) :rolleyes:!

Your feeble attempt to back down is disgusting on such a forum! This is TOL!!! Theology on line... So start defending yours!

So if you have some Matthew passage in mind that you some how thinks supports your view? Then post it... It would give me the opportunity to expose you once... again! :rolleyes:

So show me your Trinitarian Matthew support verse! And I will again repeatedly teach you a Biblical lesson against your traditions of men that you never offer an attempted rebuttal!!! :readthis:

You are so weak in your faith my friend that you speak as a spiritual child!

So let's try this again!!! Are you Called or Chosen? (Mat 22:14) :think:

At least try to expose at least one of my hundreds of anti-Trinitarian post as theologicaly wrong ... and leave the labeling to Godrulz! :rolleyes:

I will own you Lon!Why? You know why! You can't fake it with me... because I won't let you! All eyes on you!

Paul

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Add Totton Linnet to the list of satan worshipping heretics that twist God's word and spit on his gospel. I stated the Christ reconciled the world at the cross. That is the only place sin was dealt with. I showed it with Paul in Romans.

God reconciled the world to himself by serving justice. After that, all receive his life that want it. There is no "he regenerated them so they will believe". If you think that, you are demon possessed pervert like Nag, AMR, Hilston and others.

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.

And the jezebell's reply was as follows....

So all men are saved then...better put Nicky boy with the universalists

I am honoured to be in any list with those names on it

She is honored to be on the list with people that call God a big fat loser.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She is honored to be on the list with people that call God a big fat loser.

Dishonest much? Feel free to show where she has said anything resembling what you falsely accused her of.
smiley-pinocchio.gif

Nicky, I feel truly sorry for you that you spend so much of your time hating honest, decent people who have had the misfortune of meeting you via cyber discussion forums.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Dishonest much? Feel free to show where she has said anything resembling what you falsely accused her of.
smiley-pinocchio.gif

Nicky, I feel truly sorry for you that you spend so much of your time hating honest, decent people who have had the misfortune of meeting you via cyber discussion forums.

Ah don't get involved Rush, he's a stupid person....needs a good tanning

Christian Liberty

I think it would be easier just to make a list of all the non-heretics.

Off the top of my head, the only people I'm reasonably certain are not heretics, based on what I've seen of their posts (Note that if I don't mention you, that doesn't necessarily mean you are a heretic) are Ask Mr. Religion, Nang, and Nimrod. As well as myself, of course (If I believed I were a heretic, I would change my views.)

Universalists are all heretics.

Annihilationists are all heretics.

Anyone who believes in "Free will" are heretics. This includes, but is not limited to, open theists and Arminians.

Anyone who believes in unlimited atonement is a heretic. This includes "4 point Calvinists."

Anyone who believes salvation is by anything other than grace through faith, or adds works to the equation in any way, is a heretic.

So, do we really want to list out all of the heretics? Or should we just try to list the people who actually believe the Bible.