Satan arrives

balut55

Satan arrived on Feb 15 2013. Two weeks later Pope Benedict steps down. Meteor over Russia hits and nobody knows it is coming. They were looking at the asteroid instead. Meteor came in from sun which blinded all the telescopes. Chances of meteor and near miss from asteroid are 1 in 200 million.

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

He was hurled to earth.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

balut55

Three times the Bible shows us Satan in Heaven. In Isaiah 14 he was living in Heaven when He rebelled. God cast him out of Heaven. Then, in Job 1 and 2 Satan is allowed back in Heaven where he argued with God concerning Job's righteousness and loyalty to God. Finally, in Revelation 12 God will cast Satan permanently out of Heaven and down to earth where he fosters Great Tribulation on the earth.

marhig

Satan arrived on Feb 15 2013. Two weeks later Pope Benedict steps down. Meteor over Russia hits and nobody knows it is coming. They were looking at the asteroid instead. Meteor came in from sun which blinded all the telescopes. Chances of meteor and near miss from asteroid are 1 in 200 million.

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

He was hurled to earth.

What do you mean?