Sarah Palin endorses Trump

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No, I'd say an increase in population is bound to increase the numbers for crime. :plain: Or are you suggesting that immigrants are more prone to violent behavior?

2012 spotlight

Akron, Ohio had 12.5 per 100k in murder and non-negligent manslaughter. That's beating out London in your article.I don't think it was a hotbed of immigration that year.

A few other randomly selected that year: Baton Rouge had 28.5; Flint, 62; Hartford, 18.4; Jackson, 35.8; Richmond, CA, 16.9

Poverty and numbers. That looks more like the problem.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Here's a Palin classic.

Sarah Palin responds to Elizabeth Warren Over Minimum Wage

Amazing. Incoherent. It's like a TOL thread come to life. People here wanted this woman to be president.

you didn't understand what she was doing?

:mock:zoo

She made perfect sense. She is mocking people like you zoo....like you brain....no wonder that flew right by you. People working at fast food jobs aren't supposed to earn a living wage. They are stepping stone jobs. Jobs that pay a living wage do so because they they provide a needed service. McDonalds doesn't pay $16 an hour because most people don't want to pay $20 for a big Mac , fries and a drink. Why are you guys so slow to understand that?

well, he is a weirdo :idunno:

and artie's a tard

ok doser

So while being a governor is an accomplishment, it's on the order of being mayor of El Paso (679k as of 2014).

well, it's on the order of being mayor of an el paso spread out over all of texas, oklahoma, lousiana, arkansas, mississippi, alabama, georgia and florida combined

with an operating budget (using 2014 figures) 14.5 times as big

ok doser

No, I'd say an increase in population is bound to increase the numbers for crime. :plain: Or are you suggesting that immigrants are more prone to violent behavior?

2012 spotlight

Akron, Ohio had 12.5 per 100k in murder and non-negligent manslaughter. That's beating out London in your article.I don't think it was a hotbed of immigration that year.

A few other randomly selected that year: Baton Rouge had 28.5; Flint, 62; Hartford, 18.4; Jackson, 35.8; Richmond, CA, 16.9

Poverty and numbers. That looks more like the problem.

now parse it by race and see what you get

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
well, it's on the order of being mayor of an el paso spread out over all of texas, oklahoma, lousiana, arkansas, mississippi, alabama, georgia and florida combined

with an operating budget (using 2014 figures) 14.5 times as big
Yes, it's big. But you don't actually have to govern the land itself, only the people who, you know, live on it. :plain: And Alaska is nearly dead last in terms of numbers of people to be governed for all that land.

now parse it by race and see what you get
I met the illustration in kind and followed the fairly obvious implication to its conclusion. Why would I interject race into the discourse when it wasn't a part of either point?

ok doser

I met the illustration in kind and followed the fairly obvious implication to its conclusion. Why would I interject race into the discourse when it wasn't a part of either point?

or, bury your head in the sand and ignore the fact that, while there are many more impoverished whites than blacks, it's the blacks who disproportionately engage in violence

Arthur Brain

They want in, Artie, and your own anarchists want to help them get in.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Though I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out you're an anarchist like the other cool kids.

Did anyone say that there weren't people looking to migrate to Britain?

Nope...Of course there are, not always legally. Not seeing as how this has anything to do with your bizarre and nutball claims that the UK would have Sharia law somehow imposed on it somewhere down the line.

Anarchist? Nah, though knowing you who knows what would count as one in your bizarro world anyway?

:freak: