Salutations

mr bultitude

Hi everyone.

I have been looking for a forum where I can share and discuss theological issues ever since the Relevant message board was shut down. I am trying to discern where I stand denominationally (I am particularly interested in evangelical Methodism) but I am definitely Arminian.

Posted from the TOL App!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh! ......and welcome to TOL, Mr. Bultitude.

Are you related to a guy named Bultman?

PureX

Hello, and welcome. And believe me when I tell you that you will find plenty of folks here who will be only too happy to tell you exactly what you believe and what camp you belong to. ;)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
welcome-4.gif

Hi everyone.

I have been looking for a forum where I can share and discuss theological issues ever since the Relevant message board was shut down. I am trying to discern where I stand denominationally (I am particularly interested in evangelical Methodism) but I am definitely Arminian.

Posted from the TOL App!

I don't know why anyone would want to be tied down to a denomination, whether it be Evangelical Methodism or Arminian Baptist. But what the heck, welcome to TOL.

IMJerusha

Welcome to TOL! Don't be so worried about a denomination. Choose God, choose Yeshua, listen to the Ruach, test the spirits.