Sabbath spin off thread

katiecrna

Spinning off from the Sabbath thread...
Do you personally keep the Sabbath day holy? How do you keep it Holy? Do you practice it on Saturday or Sunday?

keypurr

Do you personally keep the Sabbath day holy? How do you keep it Holy? Do you practice it on Saturday or Sunday?

To me it is a day of rest and prayer to thank the creator for all the things he does for me. To tell him I love him and know he created all, and there is no other True God but him.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

An intrinsic part of creation was the creation of the seventh day of rest which is intended to be separate from our regular work week. The exception to this would be those involved in necessary medical care and maintaining law and order (the ox in the ditch premise).

Should ecclesiastical personnel use the seventh day for the production of their income? Nope, not at all.

katiecrna

I know some Christians who practice the Sabbath on Sunday and few that practice it on Saturday. Some people begin the week with sunday, not Monday.

katiecrna

Some Christians I know don't go out at all on the sabbath. They aren't allow to go to the mall or store bc that is encouraging someone to work.