Rules of Engagement, and an Engagement

Letsargue

Let me “Remind” those who come here to the “Back Alley”, what its separate rule is:

“The back alley is where unsanctioned, “no holds barred” battles take place”.

“Unsanctioned”, “No holds Barred” Battles take place. – Look up “Sanctioned”, and “Unsanctioned”. - Unsanctioned is, “No Holds Barred”. – Now, - I take it, that the rules of “Decency”, and “Courtesy” still apply; barring one from coming and applying his or her own rules of engagement of these Battles. – At least that’s what and how I do, and will apply myself here on the Back Alley; until I am given new rules that must be applied. And, - I can expect those who come here to the back Alley to equal my applications of these rules; the same as anyone else does, elsewhere on this entire Web-site. ---- Having said that agreement with the giver of all the rules, I shall proceed with my Engagement of Battles.

Vile, and Viol:

Romans 1:26 KJV – 26- “For this cause God gave them up unto (( Vile )) affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature”. ---&--- Philippians 3:21 KJV -- 21- “Who shall change our (( Vile )) body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself”. -------//-- “Vile” is of the word “Violation”, and can be used in any form of life. Jesus was in “Violation” of the High Priest, but not of God. – One can be in “Violation” of anything of God, and he is a “Vile” person to God. -----//----- ( The following “Viol” is not referring to the “Vile” that is in “Violation” of God ). -->> Amos 6:5 KJV – 5- “That chant to the sound of the “Viol”, ( and invent to themselves instruments of musick ), like David”. -----///--- How-be-it, that was in “Violation”, being “Vile” also.

The Fire of Hell:

Hell Fire is not the same as a fire in a brush fire; it’s not that kind of fire. - Hell Fire is the “Truth”, the burning Truth. – Hebrews 1:7 KJV ---&--- Daniel 7:10 KJV ---&--- 2 Thessalonians 1:8 KJV ---//---

I know, - you all are so carnal minded that God is going to cast Spiritual Stuff into a carnal fire, but God could throw Satan in a burning brush pile, and Satan would never know it; as carnal minded as he is. - Just think how carnal mind one must be to be more carnal minded than Satan!!
All of God’s fire is “Truth”. – That’s where John the Baptist got, “Baptize you with the Holy Ghost and With Fire”. – The Holy Ghost is all Truth and is all Fire to be Baptized with. – To the evil, The Holy Ghost is Fire, and to the Righteous, it’s “Living Waters”. – Can’t any of you SEE that’s what the Flood of Noah is all about? – The same water was death for the wicked and Salvation for Righteous Noah, in the “Anointed Place” of the Ark.

Paul – 012713