ECT Rom 3:3 and 9:6 on God's constancy

dodge

Danoh;

And this (MAD going back and forth with MAD) sure beats going back and forth with incompetents like dodge and his endless kind.

I know Madsit consider it "incompetence" to read and believe any scripture except for what Paul wrote is for the BOC.

Incompetence is ignoring Jesus and the other Apostles to stay is your delusion.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dodge's ignorance is appalling.
I'm not sure it's ignorance, but it is appalling.
I think he purposely directs others to look at each other's flesh for their salvation, rather than point to Christ and Christ alone for their salvation.
He has rendered himself a self-appointed fruit inspector hall monitor of people's fleshly works, as the Pharisees did.
It leaves one void of mercy.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're wrong. It's the reason Paul was sent to the Jew first and also to the Greek all the way through the Acts period.

I study daily. And please don't call me "your heirness". It's a term that is used by others who actually appreciate my contribution to the ministry here.

If Danoh thinks he's an ally to the MADDESTS on TOL, we would do far better without his input. He causes disruption and dissension. More of a hindrance than a help.

Interplanner

Heir wrote:
It's the reason Paul was sent to the Jew first and also to the Greek all the way through the Acts period.

What's interesting about this expression 'all the way through' is that the reflective view of the apostles (their report about it) is that God went to the Gentiles early and Peter went to the Gentiles first.

SaulToPaul 2

Heir wrote:
It's the reason Paul was sent to the Jew first and also to the Greek all the way through the Acts period.

What's interesting about this expression 'all the way through' is that the reflective view of the apostles (their report about it) is that God went to the Gentiles early and Peter went to the Gentiles first.

You still don't get it.

Interplanner

You still don't get it.

What you amateurs don't get is that the whole movement was going to eventually reach the nations, and that is what is being said about the 'history' of the church so far here in Acts 15. About 'some time ago.' that's why there were people from every nation under heaven at Pentecost, so that when those people went home with this totally transcultural message, those people around them back in all the nations would get to hear.

You're warped with Israel's kingdomism instead of the mission of Christ to all nations.

Danoh

What you amateurs don't get is that the whole movement was going to eventually reach the nations, and that is what is being said about the 'history' of the church so far here in Acts 15. About 'some time ago.' that's why there were people from every nation under heaven at Pentecost, so that when those people went home with this totally transcultural message, those people around them back in all the nations would get to hear.

You're warped with Israel's kingdomism instead of the mission of Christ to all nations.

What you and all who assert your above incompetence about the supposed ministry of those Israelites from other nations at Pentecost: after their return to their homes, fail to understand due to the incompetence with which you each obviously study this issue out, is that said Israelite's ministry was then still restricted to other Israelites.

It is why, you incompetent, sometime later: when they were scattered abroad by the persecution that arose after Stephen was murdered; we read...

Acts 11:19 Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only.

What that means, you incompetent; is that when those Israelites who were at that Pentecost described in Acts 2, returned, say, to their homes in Rome, or some other part of that then vast Roman Empire; they did not go out and evangelize Gentiles - that passage is describing said believing Israelite's ministry BEFORE Acts 9 (Paul's salvation SOME TIME LATER AND - in spiritual UNcircumcision) and BEFORE Acts 10 (Peter's vision - NOT ironicly - given that it was at some point AFTER Paul had been saved in spiritual UNcircumcision).

They were not evangelizing Gentiles as of yet (in Early Acts) - because THEIR aspect: Prophecy, within God's TWO-Fold Purpose: Prophecy (Israel FIRST) and Mystery (both without distinction in A NEW Creature) was still in full swing...

Fact is, I have been studying these issues for many, many years now as to these very kinds of finest of distinctions beyond those distinctions even few but the most advanced of Madists have yet to see, and I have forgotten more of these kinds of finer distinctions between the things that differ than you in your incompetent, books based parroting going in, will ever even begin to get a clue about.

I say that feeling no ill will towards you nor towards anyone who holds a different view.

For believe it or not, to hold ill will toward anyone who holds a different view, only blinds one from seeing some of the finer distinctions Scripture is often pointing out.

Due to the fact that the nonsense that there is such a thing as an "us against them" ends up a habitual blinder actually also present in one when studying the Scriptures: a blinder that keeps one from seeing things not only a bit more indepth, but from a much wider frame of reference.

Galatians 2:11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. 2:12 For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. 2:13 And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.

SaulToPaul 2

:chuckle:

It's pathetic to have studied the Bible for 40 years as you have, and still remain in a complete muddied mess of a belief system, and remain a skeptic rather than a believer.

The Kingdom of God will be full of believing "amateurs" and hell will be filled with ye scholarly skeptics.

Interplanner

:chuckle:

It's pathetic to have studied the Bible for 40 years as you have, and still remain in a complete muddied mess of a belief system, and remain a skeptic rather than a believer.

The Kingdom of God will be full of believing "amateurs" and hell will be filled with ye scholarly skeptics.

Nonsense. I'm in the kingdom and have seen it at work all over the world. I'm not skeptic one wit. I enjoy the faith in Christ. You need to get out and get some air, and meet some like I do, and then let me know about what a skeptic is. This question is advanced theological question, yes, but you are not a skeptic for being D'ist. Anachronistic, yes, but not a skeptic. You don't know the first vocabulary words of NT theology.

Today's skeptics, for ex, believe that genders are a belief from the 18th century. It's hours before you get to talking about God. To them genderism (the forced belief that there are genders) is more of a pressing issue than racism.

Your crap thinking puts me in that category?

Interplanner

Danoh wrote:
What you and all who assert your above incompetence about the supposed ministry of those Israelites from other nations at Pentecost: after their return to their homes, fail to understand due to the incompetence with which you each obviously study this issue out, is that said Israelite's ministry was then still restricted to other Israelites.

total nonsense. The churches they went back and formed became mixed all through. You are out of your depth and need to quit.

Every church Paul wrote to was both. Rome was not by his work and was already both.

THE MESSAGE ITSELF IS NOT AN APPEAL TO ISRAEL ABOUT A THEOCRATIC KINGDOM, IT IS THAT GOD FORGIVES SINS, AND AS A SPECIFIC EXAMPLE, EVEN ISRAEL'S.

You keep putting your mind and gobs of MAD gloms in the way of what's there and it's disgusting.

Interplanner

You can tell when you've got hold of the historic Gospel, you're inspired to speak it and voice it. That's in the text and in life. There is nothing about MAD, or Israel's theocracy, that gets you there, as you uninspired and uninformed internetters can see.

Danoh

You can't demonstrate that. Instead tonight, I've written out 5 demonstrations that you don't know what a passage is saying or why. You 'get' MAD, but not any of these five passages.

Divide those five into two each. That way, you'll have ten threads you can start all on the same day like you often do - all on the same issue; all on the same road to nowhere :chuckle: