RIOTS IN THE STREETS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There are many factions that will be represented out there on Friday.

1) The Anarchists
2) The Soro-ites
3) The far Leftists
4) The Mentally ill (Which includes all of the above)

Thank God there will be plenty of "Protection" from the
Military, the Bikers, the police, the Secret Service, etc.

Hopefully, there won't be any loss of life. This should be a day of celebration and a peaceful "Changing of the Guard."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
trump will make america grate (great) their teeth :)

we've already seen wailing and gnashing :chuckle:

rexlunae

There are many factions that will be represented out there on Friday.

1) The Anarchists
2) The Soro-ites
3) The far Leftists
4) The Mentally ill (Which includes all of the above)

Thank God there will be plenty of "Protection" from the
Military, the Bikers, the police, the Secret Service, etc.

Hopefully, there won't be any loss of life. This should be a day of celebration and a peaceful "Changing of the Guard."

You guys would love that, wouldn't you. I know you would:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...umps-inauguration_us_5873e26fe4b043ad97e516f7

Expect some peaceful protests the next day. And expect the worst-attended inauguration in history.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I really respect Libs for denying that Trump is their President. That shows a real healthy mindset. If a Lib should drop a bowling ball on their foot, all they need to do is, deny it happened. That's a reasonable way to go through life, don't ya think?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Grosnick, there are no "commies" in America and these imaginary people are not trying to get "tens of millions of Americans to riot in the streets ".
There will be protests , but these are ENTIRELY JUSTIFIED, since Donald Chump is not a legitimate President , was elected by massive GOP fraud, suppression of minority votes , blatant misuse of the long obsolete E;pectoral College, Trump's blatant and incessant lies , fear and hate mongering , GOP gerrymandering and blatant interference by Russia in the election .
Not to mention the appalling fact that the Chumpster has absolutely no qualifications to be President , is a dangerous narcissistic sociopath, pathological liar , a totally amoral , unprincipled , power-hungry demagogue who is interested only in gaining ever more power, money and influence , is a monstrously lecherous horn dog (no pun intended ) , as well as a blithering idiot and total ignoramus .
If there is any rioting beginning on inauguration day ( actually the day of coronation ) I will not condone it . But you can be certain that the vast majority of the protesters will be peaceful .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4FRUzK8w00 Check this out.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
We are only a few days away from the Presidential Inauguration and there's already talk about disruptions in the process. The Commies and other "Undesirables" are calling for tens of millions of people to get out on Inaugural day and cause a ruckus. There's suppose to be a copious amount of "Bikers" out to keep the peace at the Inaugural, as well..

Don't leave out other Trump supporters who will be attending the upcoming inauguration as well Grosnick.
11248651_G.jpg

So tell me Grosnick: How is a President that has been overwhelmingly supported by the American Nazi Party and other extremist organizations supposed to bring this divided country together?

jeager

"We the people" had an election. The people voted and Trump won.
Get over it.
We survived Ford and b.j. Bill didn't we?
Or whine and be as upset and sick as you want.
I prefer to support whoever our POTUS is.
It's what we citizens do.:thumb:

jeager

Don't leave out other Trump supporters who will be attending the upcoming inauguration as well Grosnick.
11248651_G.jpg

So tell me Grosnick: How is a President that has been overwhelmingly supported by the American Nazi Party and other extremist organizations supposed to bring this divided country together?

There will always be splinter groups of politics in the U.S.A.
You should understand our Constitution and our rights as citizens by now.
I suppose this is why we tolerate the K.K.K. and Neo Nazi's.
Barely tolerate but tolerate none the less.
Trump didn't solicit support from these splinter groups just as he didn't solicit support
from biker "clubs".
Haven't people yet figured out that many votes for Trump were votes AGAINST Hillary?
According to some public polls many Liberals didn't vote because they couldn't vote for
Hillary ad would not vote for Trump.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"We the people" had an election. The people voted and Trump won.
Get over it.
We survived Ford and b.j. Bill didn't we?
Or whine and be as upset and sick as you want.
I prefer to support whoever our POTUS is.
It's what we citizens do.:thumb:

Yes, Democrats, Libertarians, Republicans, homosexuals, abortionists and racists all came together to elect Donald Trump. I'll enjoy the next 4 years (if he isn't impeached well before that) exposing the fraud.

The question is:

Will you get over that? (the truth being told about Donald Trump).

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
There are only a tiny handful of left-wing extremist clowns in America who call themselves communists . But they have zero power and influent nor is there any chance of them ever getting power or getting to the point where they would be able to overthrow the US government .
There is a Communist Party of the United States, put it is a tiny and puny little organization .
And remember - liberals are not communists and communists are not liberals . I am a liberal, therefore I am not a communist, nor have I ever been one .
We liberals are opposed to tyranny , whether it is tyranny of the Soviet and Maoist kind, or tyranny of the fascist , theocratic kind .
The real threat to America is tyranny of the fascist, theocratic kind. There are zero communists in the Democratic party, but an appallingly large number of the theocratic fascist right-wing extremist kind in the GOP .
Donald Chump is not religious or a Christian, even though he claims to be one disingenuously for his own nefarious purposes, but he has been using the theocratic fascists in Washington as useful idiots . Well, Trump is religious, but only in the sense of worshipping himself a a god .
Don't get me wrong ; I'm not saying that all or even most Christians in America are this extreme . Not at all. But the lunatic fringe among American Christians has been getting far too much power in recent years .
As a liberal, I'm not anti-christian ; I'm just opposed to Christians and Christianity getting power in America .

Status
Not open for further replies.