Richard Dawkins - will he debate the existence of God?

DoogieTalons

BANNED
Banned
I tried to be as friendly as possible. Ultimately all they did was throw rocks and spit on me. There were a few nice folks over there, I wish they all treated me like a select few did. I bet we could have had a fruitful conversation.

Oh well.... I knew full well what to expect over there, I was a tad surprised at the childish behavior of some.
It cuts both ways I suppose, the thing is with the RDF board is they will tell you in the post what ever they feel unencumbered by certain rules. On this board I have had the most disgusting neg reps from Christians I ever thought possible, but on the boards they are nice as pie if not somewhat pios.

Over all though you'll find a few Atheists migrate for the challenge but as I see from a string of bannings they don't quite get which park they are playing in. Or probably come over to get banned never to be seen again.

Both communities have their "Good Guys" and both have thier fair share of... erm ... how can I say it without implying profanity :)

cursuswalker

BANNED
Banned
In the meantime, I'm happy to debate whether or not Thor exists.

I'll play the role of a Thorist. You, knight, I presume, will want to take the role of an Athorist.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Good points.

I rarely, if ever, neg rep anyone.

I would rather make my comments out in the open.
I recall receiving a few neg reps from Knight.:angel: It took a l-o-n-g l-o-n-g time for my reputation to recover!:eek:

cursuswalker

BANNED
Banned
Will there be laws against a lack of humour in this debate?

God no. It will be unavoidable :chuckle:

Knight:

If you want a formal debate on th RDF forum then there is a sub-forum for that. However I strongly doubt that Dawkins will take part as he is rather busy.

There are, however, many vary capable debaters on that forum who would be up for it I am sure.

SUTG

God no. It will be unavoidable :chuckle:

Knight:

If you want a formal debate on th RDF forum then there is a sub-forum for that. However I strongly doubt that Dawkins will take part as he is rather busy.

There are, however, many vary capable debaters on that forum who would be up for it I am sure.

Knight is not requesting to debate Richard. He is hoping for a debate between Richard and Bob Enyart.