Request 4 Letsargue

lifeisgood

Letsargue, I have been in this post probably three weeks, if that much, and was looking for concise, solid Christian information. I saw one of your posts and I said, 'good title', let me see what I can glean from it and then I found this:

This is for all those who lie and use the lie - of not being able to tell what I’m saying for my lack of ability to communicate with others. – Any stupid and ignorant half wit can tell what I’m saying. It’s the lying fools who are too smart to accept the things of the Truth when they are confronted with them. They use what they call, my “lack of intelligence”, to hide their own FOOLISHNESS. All who are of just a little honesty can see through their Cowardice. You all know what a liar is, and maybe what a Lying Coward is. They can be anyone who must lye to cover up his flawed nature. -- Most Politicians are lying cowards of the political arena, and all criminals are lying cowards of the legal arena. – However, the worst of all in God’s eyes are those Lying Cowards in the Spiritual Arena, or Spiritual battle field. – This is where you and I are now, and the Lying Cowards who also call themselves “Christians”. God calls all of those>, ----- John 8:44 KJV – “Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father YE WILL DO. He was a murderer from the beginning, and ABODE NOT IN THE TRUTH, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for HE IS A LIAR, AND THE FATHER OF IT”. ------//---- Look at the beginning and the end of that verse. ---- “Ye are of ‘your father’ the Devil” --&-- He is a liar, and the ( ‘father’ of ‘IT’”. – Guess who the “IT” is. -- THE LIAR! Now for all you lying cowards. A few questions and statements clearly and plainly asked and stated. I want you to say that you can’t understand what I’m saying here and now.Questions: 1. Where does it say, or imply that all one must do to be saved, is to just ask Jesus by Faith to come into his heart and He will save him? 2. How can one being a Gentile, ( and you all are, or were Gentiles ) have the need for a “sin offering” in the form of a Spotless Lamb, and you all claim that that’s what Jesus is to you? And that Jesus is your “Passover Lamb”, which is Old Law? 3. How can it be the case that the following verses are not the Truth as exactly spoken? And the end is still yet to come? --- Matthew 16:28 KJV --&-- Matthew 24:34-35 KJV ---//--- Matthew 24:14 KJV --&-- Colossians 1:23 KJV – 4. At what very popular Place was the Garden of Eden first located? 5. If you ever get to see Jesus, what will you be seeing? Statements: 1. I say, as a Christian, I am from the beginning! 2. A Christian today, has never been saved, for he was never lost! 3. A Christian, and an Angel is the same thing! 4. The Gospel was taken from mankind about two thousand years ago! 5. There is not a single Christian today, or for the last nearly one thousand years! If you are a Lying Coward, you’ll use some excuse for not understanding what I’m saying! Paul – 042612 --- then I went to another of your posts hoping I had gotten into one controversial one and would be taught something and this is what I found --- If there are any Fools out there, let me tell you what you are by definition. – A Fool is defined as Stupid, and or, Ignorant!! – Stupid means, someone who goes around with their head “DOWN”, deliberately not seeing an obstacle in front of them, - Now that’s STUPID, or foolish. ( Truth is a big obstacle ). ---- Ignorant, means someone who goes around deliberately “IGNORING” any obstacle before them. Now that’s ignorant, and foolish also!! – Thus are some of YOU!! – For instance, - the geniuses in the group, calling themselves “Christian”, but ignoring anything that is stated about their own GOD!! – Referring that the WORD that they teach is their GOD!! – The Word that I teach is MY GOD, and I know my GOD, but the Fool does not, and cannot know my God, because of being by definition, a “FOOL”, - Stoop-headed, and Ignorant!!! –Case in point, and in action, -- If I quoted God by saying what God said, such as, -- John 9:31 KJV - Now (( WE )) know that God heareth not sinners”. -----//-- But you think God hears your prayers even though God has never answered your prayers. You only say that God has; and that’s LYING ALSO!! – AND!! – The Script that I gave you is defined by the Lord himself, being the “ROD” OF GOD, as in, - “THY ROD and thy Staff, “THEY” comfort “ME”!! - You’ll say that God’s Rod comforts you also, but you deny God’s ROD is His Word, rejecting anything that is placed in your way as a stumblingblock. You must remove the Stone of stumbling, which is THE WORD OF GOD, OR THE ROD!! OK COWARDS, READ THE REST OF THIS!!!! --- Hebrews 12:5-8 KJV – “( YE ) HAVE FORGOTTEN THE EXHORTATION which speaketh unto ( you ) as unto children, My son, despise not thou the “chastening” of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him: 6- For whom the Lord loveth he “chasteneth”, and “scourgeth” every son whom he receiveth. 7- If ye “endure” “chastening”, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father “chasteneth not”? 8- But if ye be “without chastisement”, whereof all are partakers, then are ye “bastards” / “BASTARDS”, and “not sons”. ------//--- What do you think the “CHASTISEMENT” OF THE LORD IS, - if not being whipped, and beaten with the Rod of God, the Word of God?? – Do I have to say that again??? OK!! – 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV - All Scripture is GIVEN by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for REPROOF, for “CORRECTION”, for “INSTRUCTION” in righteousness: 17- That the man of God may be PERFECT, throughly furnished unto all good works”. -----//--- Where does the rebuke, and the correction come from, - from some spirit up there in your sky somewhere!! - Or from the Word of God, and “THE WORD WAS GOD”?? – Ignoring, or stooping your head when the Word is given you, shows that you are INDEED A “FOOL”!!! NOW!! – How do you deny the Word of God, when it corrects you, and chastens you? Try these corrections!! There is NO HISTORY in anything that is said about anything in the Scriptures. That’s why they are called, “Words of Faith”, they have never been seen by anyone. WE only SEE THE TRUTH BY FAITH, not because of anything carnal that is, or ever was!!! The Passover was for the Jews only, and the Gentiles have nothing to do with anything doing with the Passover. Therefore, Jesus cannot be your Passover Lamb. Jesus was the Jew’s Passover Lamb because they “ONLY” were under the Law, not the Gentiles!!! A Fool ignores and turns his head, and will not look at the Truth. That is also called by the Lord, -- “STIFFNECKED”, and is condemned, because it’s foolishness!!! You look for the Rapture, and what you call the Rapture took place during the last days, continuing on, because of the end of time that Christ said to John two thousand years ago, but you ignored it, like a stupid person does. ---- Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “HATH RAISED US UP TOGETHER, and made us sit TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES in Christ Jesus”. -----//--- Ignore that also!!! You say that you drink the blood of the Covenant by drinking Jesus’ Red Blood, and not the “WATER” that he shed also in death, which is the Blood of the New Testament!! - The Water of Jesus’ Heart and Soul is the Life of the Church, not the Jewish blood shed for the Jews. Jesus shed the Water for the Gentiles, because that’s what Jesus SAID!!! – Luke 22:20 KJV – LIKEWISE / LIKEWISE / “LIKEWISE” “ALSO” “THE CUP (( AFTER )) SUPPER”, saying, “THIS CUP / THIS CUP / THIS CUP” “IS” the New Testament in my blood, which is shed for you”. ------//--- This is the Lord’s Supper, NOT THE PASSOVER FEAST. - Jesus just had the cup of the Passover, and now passing a cup of pure water, which is the Blood of the New Testament!! – NOW, ignore that like a Fool!! You say that Jesus has not come already, when He said that He did many times. You know where He says that, but you also Ignore them like a Fool!! YOU SAY that you are a Christian and of course you must have many, many brothers in Christ according to YOU!!! BUT!! – Romans 3:10-12 KJV – As it is written, “(( AS IT IS WRITTEN )), There is none righteous, NO, NOT ONE :11- THERE IS NONE THAT UNDERSTANDETH, THERE IS NONE THAT SEEKETH AFTER GOD. ---- 12- THEY ARE ALL GONE OUT OF THE WAY, THEY ARE TOGETHER BECOME UNPROFITABLE; THERE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD, NO, NOT ONE”. ---&--- Luke 13:35 KJV – “BEHOLD, YOUR HOUSE IS LEFT UNTO YOU DESOLATE: and verily I say unto you, (( YE )) SHALL NOT SEE ME, UNTIL THE TIME COME WHEN (( YE )) SHALL SAY, BLESSED IS HE THAT COMETH in the name of the Lord”. ------//--- Then it was too late, it was done on AD 70!! – Ignore that also like a Fool!!PROVE ME WRONG LIKE A FOOL!!!Paul – 050112 --- then I went to another post thinking again that it was probably my misunderstanding ---“EVERY SPIRIT THAT CONFESSES THAT CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD, IS BORN OF GOD” WHAT FOOL believes that every spirit that confesses that Christ is the Son of God, is of God!! – What fool believes that!!!!!! -- Just because the Word of God may say such, -- but does the FOOL HEAR GOD!! ---- NO!! – You hear the Letter of the Word, but you do not hear the SPIRIT, for God is SPIRIT, and the FOOL hears not the Spirit of God!! 1 John 5:1 KJV – “Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God”. ----- 1 John 4:2 KJV – “Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: EVERY SPIRIT THAT CONFESSETH THAT JESUS CHRIST IS “COME IN THE FLESH” IS OF GOD”. ----- Matthew 16:16 KJV – “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God”. ----- WHAT ABOUT THESE, YOUR BROTHERS!!! Matthew 8:28-29 KJV – “When he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him TWO POSSESSED WITH DEVILS, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. 29- And, behold, they cried out, saying, “WHAT HAVE WE TO DO WITH THEE, -( JESUS, THOU SON OF GOD? ART THOU “COME HITHER” ) TO TORMENT US before the time”? ----- I hear this nonsense out of the MOUTHS OF FOOLS ALL THE TIME. COME ON!!! – WHO did the Devil think he was trying to tempt, while in the wilderness after Jesus was Baptized of John; - A MORMON, or some stupid beggar!!! – NO!! – The Devil not only believed, -- the Devil KNEW that Jesus was the Christ, the Son of the Living God!! – The Devil knows it more than any of these phony so called christians that we have to listen to!! – So you just confess that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God all you want to; that doesn’t MEAN A THING!!! ---- LORD HOW LONG!!!! Know you not that the confession of Jesus Christ is made in, and by the doctrines you TEACH!! – The “TRUTH” is who Jesus is that you confess to the world with joy, not in anger while saying, ~”i love jesus”~. - Jesus is the LIGHT, AND THE TRUTH, -- “JESUS IS THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT” that you shine forth; - that’s your CONFESSION of Him, you totally unlearned run off of the mouths know-it-alls!!!!!! Paul – 032712

And then I went to others and I was overwhelmed with so much disorganized information that it is unusable for edifying me. I know that there's got to be at least some good information in these posts above that could edify me, but.....

Then you say in your posts as a group I am a “liar” and by definition a deceiver, distorter, fabricator, fallacious, false, speaking half-truths, humbug, inventor, misreporter, misrepresenter, perjurer, pretender, taradiddle, untruthful, etc. “fool” by definition berk, bird-brain, blockhead, bonehead, chump, clodpate, coot, halfwit, idiot, ignoramus, illiterate, imbecile, jerk, lamebrain, moron, etc. I had to stop reading.

It is overwhelming to find out that I am all of that, before I have been introduced to you.

I know Letsargue that there are good points in all these words that you have written, but.....

I know, I NEED TO FIX THAT I AM A “LIAR” AND BY DEFINITION A DECEIVER, DISTORTER, FABRICATOR, FALLACIOUS, FALSE, SPEAK HALF-TRUTHS, HUMBUG, INVENTOR, MISREPORTER, MISREPRESENTER, PERJURER, PRETENDER, TARADIDDLE, UNTRUTHFUL, ETC. “FOOL” BY DEFINITION BERK, BIRD-BRAIN, BLOCKHEAD, BONEHEAD, CHUMP, CLODPATE, COOT, HALFWIT, IDIOT, IGNORAMUS, ILLITERATE, IMBECILE, JERK, LAMEBRAIN, MORON, ETC. before we can converse.

Sorry, to not be able to enter into a fruitful conversation with you until I fix BEING A “LIAR”, DECEIVER, DISTORTER, FABRICATOR, FALLACIOUS, FALSE, SPEAK HALF-TRUTHS, HUMBUG, INVENTOR, MISREPORTER, MISREPRESENTER, PERJURER, PRETENDER, TARADIDDLE, UNTRUTHFUL, ETC. “FOOL” BY DEFINITION BERK, BIRD-BRAIN, BLOCKHEAD, BONEHEAD, CHUMP, CLODPATE, COOT, HALFWIT, IDIOT, IGNORAMUS, ILLITERATE, IMBECILE, JERK, LAMEBRAIN, MORON, ETC.

Fixing all the above will take a while so I guess I will not be able to be taught the truths that you want to share with me. What a waste! I can see you have some valid points, but YOUR PAIN is SO DEEP, that you have no other tool but ANGER TO SHARE WITH OTHERS that are trying.

And for your pain, for that I am sorry, and also I am sorry for missing all the good teaching I know you have in you.

I pray for you: Merciful Father in Heaven, in the name of Jesus and with the help of Your Holy Spirit, send to Letsargue your peace, that unfathomable peace, which passes all understanding, that peace that has no explanation. Father, heal all Letsargue's wounds so that he can enjoy the life more abundant promised by your Son Jesus and I can enjoy the teachings he has to share. Thank you Father, in the name of Jesus for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Letsargue

You went through all that and just had to extremely exaggerate the word “LIAR” USED. That word Liar totally refers to teaching “FALSE DOCTRINES”!! – That’s the only way I ever use the word “LIAR”. --- You judged again wrongly, what you heard. --- SOO, - you finally found something that you could disagree with, AND YOU DID, AS ALL OTHERS DO!!!

Paul – 050212

lifeisgood

You went through all that and just had to extremely exaggerate the word “LIAR” USED. That word Liar totally refers to teaching “FALSE DOCTRINES”!! – That’s the only way I ever use the word “LIAR”. --- You judged again wrongly, what you heard. --- SOO, - you finally found something that you could disagree with, AND YOU DID, AS ALL OTHERS DO!!!

Paul – 050212

No, Letsargue, I was just trying to make the point to you how confused I became from the posts I had read from you.

lifeisgood

I dont think anyone takes letsargue seriously. I dont even bother reading his incoherent posts.

I try at least for a few times to talk to those who are against my views.

I thought that he would make me stumble in what I believe, however, to MY AMAZEMENT, his style of communication has strengthened my faith, as crazy as that may sound. I never had anyone before challenge what I believe, so in that sense it made me think about what has been my rock all these years. I do not want to be complacent in my faith.

Like someone said, I am sorry I do not remember who right now, who responded to one of my posts and said something to the effect that we debate because if we do not know the beliefs of others how are we going to be able to defend ours.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I don't mind Letsargues posts. Actually I just started reading them regularly, to see if I could tell where he is coming from. Seems I come away with some truth.

Letsargue

I try at least for a few times to talk to those who are against my views.

I thought that he would make me stumble in what I believe, however, to MY AMAZEMENT, his style of communication has strengthened my faith, as crazy as that may sound. I never had anyone before challenge what I believe, so in that sense it made me think about what has been my rock all these years. I do not want to be complacent in my faith.

Like someone said, I am sorry I do not remember who right now, who responded to one of my posts and said something to the effect that we debate because if we do not know the beliefs of others how are we going to be able to defend ours.

Are you saying that a blind man can stumble? - I think not, for he and the fool he's following are both fallen into the ditch, soo says Christ, but NOT YOU!!

Paul -- 050912

OMEGA

LIFEISGOOD

Sorry if LetsArgue has offended you young lady,

but God calls the Broken and Crippled into His Kingdom and a few wise men.

You must have Compassion for all men in this Wicked World.

We are all at different stages of Spiritual Development.

We do not know the other persons past or what has affected them in their youth.

We meet people at their level and try to bring to them our humble example

of the person of Jesus to their lives.:sheep:

1Co 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh,

not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world

to confound the wise; and God hath chosen

the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised,

hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not,

to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Wile E. Coyote

LIFEISGOOD

Sorry if LetsArgue has offended you young lady,

but God does not call the Wise into His kingdom if you get my drift.
Neither does God call fools unless they are fools for Christ. Let'sArgue is always angry and therefore he is not a fool for Christ. He goes by the name "LetsArgue." Come on!

OMEGA

Wiley Coyote,

Are you a Christian ?

Ga 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering,

gentleness, goodness, faith,

Eph 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering,

forbearing one another in love;:(

Wile E. Coyote

Wiley Coyote,

Are you a Christian ?

Ga 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering,

gentleness, goodness, faith,

Eph 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering,

forbearing one another in love;:(
Why would you question that I am a Christian and not LetsArgue? He is ALWAYS angry. I am outspoken and blunt but not angry.

OMEGA

Wiley Coyote,

Did you ever Wonder Why he sounds Angry ?

Have you never been hurt or been abused in your life ?

Have you no Compassion, no Sympathy, no Pity

no bowels of Mercy.

Php 2:1 If there be therefore any consolation in Christ,

if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,

Col 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved,

bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

Wile E. Coyote

Wiley Coyote,

Did you ever Wonder Why he sounds Angry ?

Have you never been hurt or been abused in your life ?

Have you no Compassion, no Sympathy, no Pity

no bowels of Mercy.

Php 2:1 If there be therefore any consolation in Christ,

if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,

Col 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved,

bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
Would you like a little cheese with your whine?

whine.gif

So when Let'sArgue displays anger it's because he has been abused but when I speak bluntly it's pride?

You are living Lon's description of you,

Er, saying someone abuses a resource is prideful?
To me, it seems like you are simply jumping to defense of your homies.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is for all those who lie and use the lie - of not being able to tell what I’m saying for my lack of ability to communicate with others. – Any stupid and ignorant half wit can tell what I’m saying. It’s the lying fools who are too smart to accept the things of the Truth when they are confronted with them. They use what they call, my “lack of intelligence”, to hide their own FOOLISHNESS. All who are of just a little honesty can see through their Cowardice. You all know what a liar is, and maybe what a Lying Coward is. They can be anyone who must lye to cover up his flawed nature. -- Most Politicians are lying cowards of the political arena, and all criminals are lying cowards of the legal arena. – However, the worst of all in God’s eyes are those Lying Cowards in the Spiritual Arena, or Spiritual battle field. – This is where you and I are now, and the Lying Cowards who also call themselves “Christians”. God calls all of those>, ----- John 8:44 KJV – “Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father YE WILL DO. He was a murderer from the beginning, and ABODE NOT IN THE TRUTH, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for HE IS A LIAR, AND THE FATHER OF IT”. ------//---- Look at the beginning and the end of that verse. ---- “Ye are of ‘your father’ the Devil” --&-- He is a liar, and the ( ‘father’ of ‘IT’”. – Guess who the “IT” is. -- THE LIAR! Now for all you lying cowards. A few questions and statements clearly and plainly asked and stated. I want you to say that you can’t understand what I’m saying here and now.Questions: 1. Where does it say, or imply that all one must do to be saved, is to just ask Jesus by Faith to come into his heart and He will save him? 2. How can one being a Gentile, ( and you all are, or were Gentiles ) have the need for a “sin offering” in the form of a Spotless Lamb, and you all claim that that’s what Jesus is to you? And that Jesus is your “Passover Lamb”, which is Old Law? 3. How can it be the case that the following verses are not the Truth as exactly spoken? And the end is still yet to come? --- Matthew 16:28 KJV --&-- Matthew 24:34-35 KJV ---//--- Matthew 24:14 KJV --&-- Colossians 1:23 KJV – 4. At what very popular Place was the Garden of Eden first located? 5. If you ever get to see Jesus, what will you be seeing? Statements: 1. I say, as a Christian, I am from the beginning! 2. A Christian today, has never been saved, for he was never lost! 3. A Christian, and an Angel is the same thing! 4. The Gospel was taken from mankind about two thousand years ago! 5. There is not a single Christian today, or for the last nearly one thousand years! If you are a Lying Coward, you’ll use some excuse for not understanding what I’m saying! Paul – 042612 --- then I went to another of your posts hoping I had gotten into one controversial one and would be taught something and this is what I found --- If there are any Fools out there, let me tell you what you are by definition. – A Fool is defined as Stupid, and or, Ignorant!! – Stupid means, someone who goes around with their head “DOWN”, deliberately not seeing an obstacle in front of them, - Now that’s STUPID, or foolish. ( Truth is a big obstacle ). ---- Ignorant, means someone who goes around deliberately “IGNORING” any obstacle before them. Now that’s ignorant, and foolish also!! – Thus are some of YOU!! – For instance, - the geniuses in the group, calling themselves “Christian”, but ignoring anything that is stated about their own GOD!! – Referring that the WORD that they teach is their GOD!! – The Word that I teach is MY GOD, and I know my GOD, but the Fool does not, and cannot know my God, because of being by definition, a “FOOL”, - Stoop-headed, and Ignorant!!! –Case in point, and in action, -- If I quoted God by saying what God said, such as, -- John 9:31 KJV - Now (( WE )) know that God heareth not sinners”. -----//-- But you think God hears your prayers even though God has never answered your prayers. You only say that God has; and that’s LYING ALSO!! – AND!! – The Script that I gave you is defined by the Lord himself, being the “ROD” OF GOD, as in, - “THY ROD and thy Staff, “THEY” comfort “ME”!! - You’ll say that God’s Rod comforts you also, but you deny God’s ROD is His Word, rejecting anything that is placed in your way as a stumblingblock. You must remove the Stone of stumbling, which is THE WORD OF GOD, OR THE ROD!! OK COWARDS, READ THE REST OF THIS!!!! --- Hebrews 12:5-8 KJV – “( YE ) HAVE FORGOTTEN THE EXHORTATION which speaketh unto ( you ) as unto children, My son, despise not thou the “chastening” of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him: 6- For whom the Lord loveth he “chasteneth”, and “scourgeth” every son whom he receiveth. 7- If ye “endure” “chastening”, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father “chasteneth not”? 8- But if ye be “without chastisement”, whereof all are partakers, then are ye “bastards” / “BASTARDS”, and “not sons”. ------//--- What do you think the “CHASTISEMENT” OF THE LORD IS, - if not being whipped, and beaten with the Rod of God, the Word of God?? – Do I have to say that again??? OK!! – 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV - All Scripture is GIVEN by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for REPROOF, for “CORRECTION”, for “INSTRUCTION” in righteousness: 17- That the man of God may be PERFECT, throughly furnished unto all good works”. -----//--- Where does the rebuke, and the correction come from, - from some spirit up there in your sky somewhere!! - Or from the Word of God, and “THE WORD WAS GOD”?? – Ignoring, or stooping your head when the Word is given you, shows that you are INDEED A “FOOL”!!! NOW!! – How do you deny the Word of God, when it corrects you, and chastens you? Try these corrections!! There is NO HISTORY in anything that is said about anything in the Scriptures. That’s why they are called, “Words of Faith”, they have never been seen by anyone. WE only SEE THE TRUTH BY FAITH, not because of anything carnal that is, or ever was!!! The Passover was for the Jews only, and the Gentiles have nothing to do with anything doing with the Passover. Therefore, Jesus cannot be your Passover Lamb. Jesus was the Jew’s Passover Lamb because they “ONLY” were under the Law, not the Gentiles!!! A Fool ignores and turns his head, and will not look at the Truth. That is also called by the Lord, -- “STIFFNECKED”, and is condemned, because it’s foolishness!!! You look for the Rapture, and what you call the Rapture took place during the last days, continuing on, because of the end of time that Christ said to John two thousand years ago, but you ignored it, like a stupid person does. ---- Ephesians 2:6 KJV – “HATH RAISED US UP TOGETHER, and made us sit TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES in Christ Jesus”. -----//--- Ignore that also!!! You say that you drink the blood of the Covenant by drinking Jesus’ Red Blood, and not the “WATER” that he shed also in death, which is the Blood of the New Testament!! - The Water of Jesus’ Heart and Soul is the Life of the Church, not the Jewish blood shed for the Jews. Jesus shed the Water for the Gentiles, because that’s what Jesus SAID!!! – Luke 22:20 KJV – LIKEWISE / LIKEWISE / “LIKEWISE” “ALSO” “THE CUP (( AFTER )) SUPPER”, saying, “THIS CUP / THIS CUP / THIS CUP” “IS” the New Testament in my blood, which is shed for you”. ------//--- This is the Lord’s Supper, NOT THE PASSOVER FEAST. - Jesus just had the cup of the Passover, and now passing a cup of pure water, which is the Blood of the New Testament!! – NOW, ignore that like a Fool!! You say that Jesus has not come already, when He said that He did many times. You know where He says that, but you also Ignore them like a Fool!! YOU SAY that you are a Christian and of course you must have many, many brothers in Christ according to YOU!!! BUT!! – Romans 3:10-12 KJV – As it is written, “(( AS IT IS WRITTEN )), There is none righteous, NO, NOT ONE :11- THERE IS NONE THAT UNDERSTANDETH, THERE IS NONE THAT SEEKETH AFTER GOD. ---- 12- THEY ARE ALL GONE OUT OF THE WAY, THEY ARE TOGETHER BECOME UNPROFITABLE; THERE IS NONE THAT DOETH GOOD, NO, NOT ONE”. ---&--- Luke 13:35 KJV – “BEHOLD, YOUR HOUSE IS LEFT UNTO YOU DESOLATE: and verily I say unto you, (( YE )) SHALL NOT SEE ME, UNTIL THE TIME COME WHEN (( YE )) SHALL SAY, BLESSED IS HE THAT COMETH in the name of the Lord”. ------//--- Then it was too late, it was done on AD 70!! – Ignore that also like a Fool!!PROVE ME WRONG LIKE A FOOL!!!Paul – 050112 --- then I went to another post thinking again that it was probably my misunderstanding ---“EVERY SPIRIT THAT CONFESSES THAT CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD, IS BORN OF GOD” WHAT FOOL believes that every spirit that confesses that Christ is the Son of God, is of God!! – What fool believes that!!!!!! -- Just because the Word of God may say such, -- but does the FOOL HEAR GOD!! ---- NO!! – You hear the Letter of the Word, but you do not hear the SPIRIT, for God is SPIRIT, and the FOOL hears not the Spirit of God!! 1 John 5:1 KJV – “Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God”. ----- 1 John 4:2 KJV – “Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: EVERY SPIRIT THAT CONFESSETH THAT JESUS CHRIST IS “COME IN THE FLESH” IS OF GOD”. ----- Matthew 16:16 KJV – “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God”. ----- WHAT ABOUT THESE, YOUR BROTHERS!!! Matthew 8:28-29 KJV – “When he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him TWO POSSESSED WITH DEVILS, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. 29- And, behold, they cried out, saying, “WHAT HAVE WE TO DO WITH THEE, -( JESUS, THOU SON OF GOD? ART THOU “COME HITHER” ) TO TORMENT US before the time”? ----- I hear this nonsense out of the MOUTHS OF FOOLS ALL THE TIME. COME ON!!! – WHO did the Devil think he was trying to tempt, while in the wilderness after Jesus was Baptized of John; - A MORMON, or some stupid beggar!!! – NO!! – The Devil not only believed, -- the Devil KNEW that Jesus was the Christ, the Son of the Living God!! – The Devil knows it more than any of these phony so called christians that we have to listen to!! – So you just confess that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God all you want to; that doesn’t MEAN A THING!!! ---- LORD HOW LONG!!!! Know you not that the confession of Jesus Christ is made in, and by the doctrines you TEACH!! – The “TRUTH” is who Jesus is that you confess to the world with joy, not in anger while saying, ~”i love jesus”~. - Jesus is the LIGHT, AND THE TRUTH, -- “JESUS IS THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT” that you shine forth; - that’s your CONFESSION of Him, you totally unlearned run off of the mouths know-it-alls!!!!!! Paul – 032712

You actually read that?

Letsargue

Letsargue, I have been in this post probably three weeks, if that much, and was looking for concise, solid Christian information. I saw one of your posts and I said, 'good title', let me see what I can glean from it and then I found this:

And then I went to others and I was overwhelmed with so much disorganized information that it is unusable for edifying me. I know that there's got to be at least some good information in these posts above that could edify me, but.....

Then you say in your posts as a group I am a “liar” and by definition a deceiver, distorter, fabricator, fallacious, false, speaking half-truths, humbug, inventor, misreporter, misrepresenter, perjurer, pretender, taradiddle, untruthful, etc. “fool” by definition berk, bird-brain, blockhead, bonehead, chump, clodpate, coot, halfwit, idiot, ignoramus, illiterate, imbecile, jerk, lamebrain, moron, etc. I had to stop reading.

It is overwhelming to find out that I am all of that, before I have been introduced to you.

I know Letsargue that there are good points in all these words that you have written, but.....

I know, I NEED TO FIX THAT I AM A “LIAR” AND BY DEFINITION A DECEIVER, DISTORTER, FABRICATOR, FALLACIOUS, FALSE, SPEAK HALF-TRUTHS, HUMBUG, INVENTOR, MISREPORTER, MISREPRESENTER, PERJURER, PRETENDER, TARADIDDLE, UNTRUTHFUL, ETC. “FOOL” BY DEFINITION BERK, BIRD-BRAIN, BLOCKHEAD, BONEHEAD, CHUMP, CLODPATE, COOT, HALFWIT, IDIOT, IGNORAMUS, ILLITERATE, IMBECILE, JERK, LAMEBRAIN, MORON, ETC. before we can converse.

Sorry, to not be able to enter into a fruitful conversation with you until I fix BEING A “LIAR”, DECEIVER, DISTORTER, FABRICATOR, FALLACIOUS, FALSE, SPEAK HALF-TRUTHS, HUMBUG, INVENTOR, MISREPORTER, MISREPRESENTER, PERJURER, PRETENDER, TARADIDDLE, UNTRUTHFUL, ETC. “FOOL” BY DEFINITION BERK, BIRD-BRAIN, BLOCKHEAD, BONEHEAD, CHUMP, CLODPATE, COOT, HALFWIT, IDIOT, IGNORAMUS, ILLITERATE, IMBECILE, JERK, LAMEBRAIN, MORON, ETC.

Fixing all the above will take a while so I guess I will not be able to be taught the truths that you want to share with me. What a waste! I can see you have some valid points, but YOUR PAIN is SO DEEP, that you have no other tool but ANGER TO SHARE WITH OTHERS that are trying.

And for your pain, for that I am sorry, and also I am sorry for missing all the good teaching I know you have in you.

I pray for you: Merciful Father in Heaven, in the name of Jesus and with the help of Your Holy Spirit, send to Letsargue your peace, that unfathomable peace, which passes all understanding, that peace that has no explanation. Father, heal all Letsargue's wounds so that he can enjoy the life more abundant promised by your Son Jesus and I can enjoy the teachings he has to share. Thank you Father, in the name of Jesus for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Who gave you the authority to pray to your god for me???

You don't know the meaning of God's Wisdom and Knowledge that passes all understanding!! - With such insulting garbage as yours, you can't know much of the Truth, just say trash that makes you feel good.

Tell me wise guy, where are you while studying the Scriptures? -- If you're in Christ, you shouldn't need to study, but you think you know it all, plus all about me!! -- Come on, let's hear it from the wizard of judgment of others!!! ---- Where are you??

Paul -- 050912