since the rep system came back

11 positive
5 negative

3 from lighthouse
2 from a4t

I am going to call it a ceasefire
if
they don't strike today
You're calling a ceasefire because your neg reps are only worth one point, which makes them ineffective.

And at least two of those came before the system was turned off, like right before. Which would explain why you didn't see them before.

Of course, if you were bright enough to look at the dates on your rep you would have known that I wasn't bombing you with negative rep. But you've demonstrated many times that you're not very bright.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
godrules just joined to neg reppers.

hey chris,

this is a good thread to expose all Trinitarians who goes down to worldly standards..

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Words are the new neg rep.

And words will have more impact than a red dot on a CP ever did. It's true, that saying 'be careful what you wish for.'

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
since the rep system came back

11 positive
5 negative

3 from lighthouse
2 from a4t

I am going to call it a ceasefire
if
they don't strike today

yes thats right, 2 from me, one from the day before yesterday for your admittance that you like the chaos and compared it to a hockey match and showed your delight in problems.

Then you negged me 4 times based on nothing in a post since the links all went to general chit chat.

Then i gave another 1 yesterday for your having accused me of neg repping you for another person, when i did it of my own volition based on your poor post.

and youre crying about ithe 2 over 2 different days when you sent me 4 in a row? lol

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
yes thats right, 2 from me, one from the day before yesterday for your admittance that you like the chaos and compared it to a hockey match and showed your delight in problems.

Then you negged me 4 times based on nothing in a post since the links all went to general chit chat.

Then i gave another 1 yesterday for your having accused me of neg repping you for another person, when i did it of my own volition based on your poor post.

and youre crying about ithe 2 over 2 different days when you sent me 4 in a row? lol
He's petty and vindictive; which is why I think he's a closet homo.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
He's petty and vindictive; which is why I think he's a closet homo.
Oh come on. Grow up and cut that out. God knows no one would confuse me with a fan of his, but just because you can get away with murder here doesn't mean that you should or make the attempt any less odious.

You like to lecture others on behavior. You should take your own medicine on the point and walk away if this is where it draws you.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm glad I don't have to deal with the res v TH debacle now that I have both of them on ignore.
Hey, genius, I put him on ignore and told you about it BEFORE you put me on ignore...and it coincidentally happened about the time I took strong exception to your using the "fag" nonsense aimed at chrys.

:rolleyes: