Redskins

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
i "left him be" for five whole days (or however long this vacation was)
That's like giving yourself credit for restraint when you're asleep.

and he couldn't stop talking about me :darwinsm:
He said, again, still talking about me. :rolleyes:

And if you wouldn't report so many posts and make the Cub Reporter list you wouldn't have anything to vetch about.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I call sniveling on a mods wall for all to see snitching, and thats what you did.
And how is that different from reporting a post, again? Else, nice way to make the standard up so that your "sniveling" to mods in general is a virtue. You're a funny fellow/girl. I don't know your gender, so that's not an ongoing shot.

You made a big stink on Delmar's wall like a girl with bunched up panties.
Continuing to evidence your working definition of maturity I see. :plain: Look, I went to Delmar to make sure a mod saw two over the line moments. The first was a pedophile crack and the second inferred my parents and grand parents were retarded and there was a work in of my son in one of those... Well, that's over the line and I don't have any problem taking exception or taking it to a mod who doesn't always agree with me, but will always give a thing serious consideration when he's aware of it.

Reporting something legitimate is one thing.
Agreed. Which is why I report so infrequently and both reports ended in infractions.

Catholics being the butt of hatred in this forum,
I know. I have Catholic friends and I've come to their defense on the point many times in the past.

I could have reported many more things than I have, but I have reported a couple of things.
Okay. Good for you.

But all you do is snivel and cry.
No, that's just you confusing your anger management issues with me objecting to the disparagement of my parents and dead grandparents and taking exception to being asked if I'm a pedophile.

If you want to defend either of those practices you have my sympathy.

Which is rather ironic since the gist of this particular thread is all about sniveling and crying over the name of a football team.
Not my part, which was about doing the good you can do and refraining from offending people if you don't mean to.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
(( snore ))
That's what I expected.

To sum up, according to CC:

Complaining to a mod is snitching/complaining to all mods at once is virtuous. :plain:

Reporting something legitimate (both of my reports resulted in infractions) is virtuous/complaining else isn't (most of his reports end in....)

I lack maturity because I called him Catatonic Crusader/he describes my reporting an accusation of pedophilia as being like a little girl with bunched panties and offers "snore" as a response more broadly.

I think that about sums it.

Arthur Brain

(( snore ))

Astounding rebuttal there, I mean truly award worthy for insight...

Else, why do you report as many posts as you do if not because you believe the poster in question deserves some sort of slap on the wrist at least? Why aren't you keeping all of your objections to the appropriate threads?

Heck, it's what I do or just ignore whoever is annoying/irritating me to such an extent. I'd have about as much chance of winning 'cub reporters' as a blancmange...as my 'record' would show...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Astounding rebuttal there, I mean truly award worthy for insight...
It was either going to be that or "LOL". Beyond that he seems to tire quickly.

Else, why do you report as many posts as you do if not because you believe the poster in question deserves some sort of slap on the wrist at least? Why aren't you keeping all of your objections to the appropriate threads?
I don't think he thought it through. Seems to be a habit when his temper is in play.

Heck, it's what I do or just ignore whoever is annoying/irritating me to such an extent. I'd have about as much chance of winning 'cub reporters' as a blancmange...as my 'record' would show...
Nope. When your horse is entered it tends to stop near the gate and eat grass for a while, then collapse. :plain:

Arthur Brain

It was either going to be that or "LOL". Beyond that he seems to tire quickly.

Or mire even...

I don't think he thought it through. Seems to be a habit when his temper is in play.

When isn't it?

Nope. When your horse is entered it tends to stop near the gate and eat grass for a while, then collapse. :plain:

Right, time to start a late run on the ole' reports then, starting with you I reckon...

:plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...Right, time to start a late run on the ole' reports then, starting with you I reckon...

:plain:
Talking about me? That's no way to get out of the pack. :plain: :)

How 'bout those Washington Lobbyists? That would be some name....or the Graft. No one in Washington could get enough of that.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
The trademark shift actually stands to earn Washington a great deal of money, the way new uniforms do. They only lose if they stand on the offense instead of taking advantage of the financial opportunity.

if this were true, teams would change their names every year

they are, after all, in the business to make money

:idunno: i suspect this isn't true

But the question remains, especially to Christians, if you know you're offending those you say you never intended to offend, why would you continue to do that?

if i can demonstrate that 10% of the active posters on tol are offended by your presence here, will you leave?

im5xz2q9bjbg44xep08bf5czq.gif

I see nothing offensive with this logo.

i dunno go - the nose makes him look suspiciously jewish

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
or feign indignation at an "implied" insult
I know you thought you were skirting and it likely seemed clever to you at the time, but you didn't look particularly clever in red, did you? Well, maybe you thought you did.

and lobby the mods for action
Said the fellow with more comments in the Woodshed than anyone else for the last three months and a good bit of last year. :rolleyes:

but hey, what kind of an inbred retarded girlyman would do that? :chuckle:
Get sent to the bench then come back and do the same sort of ignorant nonsense and get sent again? Oh, I think everyone who can take a look at the Woodshed can answer that one.

And that feels like a great point to put you back on the inviso list. I'll just have to miss out on more great posts like these from today:

Stepping into a conversation...
nice misrepresentation, scumbag

Supra...
town is a feminized male :idunno:

And this gem:
i "left him be" for five whole days (or however long this vacation was)
In the sense that someone in a coma leaves the world be.

didn't post to him once

didn't talk about him once

didn't post at all, not once

and he couldn't stop talking about me :darwinsm:
Only Sod would confuse being banned with impulse control.

And in several threads...
rez notes how amused he is by town's ocd:

a confused town, thinking i was complaining, whines:

:darwinsm:

:mock:town

:think: and while i'm at it....

:mock:town, who couldn't stop talking about me

aww, ain't that sweet?

you missed me so much you just couldn't stop talking about me :darwinsm:

aww, ain't that sweet?

the little feller missed me :darwinsm:
Irony meter broken. Seeya. :wave2:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
and with a flounce and a toss of his girlish hair, town once again pretends to put me on ignore :darwinsm:

:mock:town, the ocd-driven clown with no self control