ECT "Rebellion against Pauline authority"

Danoh

Sarah is the mother of New Jerusalem.

Those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the children of Abraham.

Sarah was Abraham's wife. Isaac was Sarah's son.

(Gal 4:28) Now you, brothers and sisters, like Isaac, are children of promise.

Good ol Abe.

His very mention throws off even some within Mid-Acts.

You are close on this one, though, Tet.

In some ways even closer on this one then both the 28ers and the Almost 28ers.

But...no cigar...

You are still off some...

As Paul reminded the Body of Christ at Rome, in Romans 15 - the Body shares an aspect in common with the Israel of God.

Same operating principle, different application...

Danoh

I've heard it many times.

I think it's funny how you criticize anyone who doesn't take the Bible literally, when you have fellow MADists like STP and heir claiming a phrase Paul used is geographical in one verse, but spiritual in another verse.

If you say so.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Keep on accusing us. For myself, I'll just let you sit back and continue to insist this degenerating world system is the Kingdom of the Lord Christ Omnipotent Reigning.

The kingdom is not on planet earth.

Why is this so hard for you Darby followers to understand?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
MADism is the epitome of 'cut and paste' belief. It's as if instead of fitting the jigsaws together, they just cut them to fit and threw the snippets in the trash :AMR:

The Reformers, who remedied Christianity of the semi-Pelagian heresies of the Church and brought back early belief, didn't come to the conclusions of Dispensationalism because it is simply bald heresy.

john w

Hall of Fame
How come it's ok for you to say "us", but when I say "you guys" Danoh and Little Johnny W go crazy?

Why do you cry, go crazy, when we agree with you, little arms one, that you are a closet Catholic, and sodomite?

So there, Craigie.

Why don't you lift some weights, you demon?

Interplanner

The kingdom is not on planet earth.

Why is this so hard for you Darby followers to understand?

The on earth vs not on earth is not quite useful. It affects us; we work within it; however, I don't see where we are going to say it is successful the way the Ming dynasty was. The success is seen by faith, and celebrated by the cloud of heaven.

We are supposed to declare that Christ is the Lord as announced in Ps 2. We are to warn the world what the Son will do in his anger. We are to urge all mankind to 'pay homage to the Son.'

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't see where we are going to say it is successful the way the Ming dynasty was.

The Ming dynasty came to an end.

The kingdom of God is a kingdom that will never come to an end. It's a kingdom that cannot be defeated. It's a kingdom where those in the kingdom will never have to beat their plowshares into swords to defend it.

It's an unshakable kingdom, unmovable kingdom. The gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

musterion

MADism is the epitome of 'cut and paste' belief. It's as if instead of fitting the jigsaws together, they just cut them to fit and threw the snippets in the trash :AMR:

The Reformers, who remedied Christianity of the semi-Pelagian heresies of the Church and brought back early belief, didn't come to the conclusions of Dispensationalism because it is simply bald heresy.

The Reformed are happy with a Trinity that lies about salvation. But you're a leftist, so no suprise you like it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why do you hate Jews?

I don't.

It just appears that way to you Darby followers, because you Darby followers are Zionists.

I'm not a Zionist.

You guys tell Christ rejecting Jews that God still has a plan for them. Paul NEVER taught that God had a separate plan for them.

Speaking of Paul and Jews, why did Paul say the following about the Jews:

(1 Thess 2:16) in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last

Hadn't your "Age of grace" begun before 1 Thess 2?

If so, why was the wrath of God being distributed to the Jews during the "age of grace"?

What about the "prophetic clock"?

Hadn't the "prophetic clock" already stopped before 1 Thess 2?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't.

It just appears that way to you Darby followers, because you Darby followers are Zionists.

I'm not a Zionist.

You guys tell Christ rejecting Jews that God still has a plan for them. Paul NEVER taught that God had a separate plan for them.

Speaking of Paul and Jews, why did Paul say the following about the Jews:

(1 Thess 2:16) in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last

Hadn't your "Age of grace" begun before 1 Thess 2?

If so, why was the wrath of God being distributed to the Jews during the "age of grace"?

What about the "prophetic clock"?

Hadn't the "prophetic clock" already stopped before 1 Thess 2?

Only "Thanked" 211 times? Whoa, your posts must be popular?