Reason #637 to Escape Public School

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

You remind me of the God-hating drag (fag) queens out of San Franswishco known as the "Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence" who travel the country and world mocking God and Jesus Christ;
http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2010/04/Hunky_Jesus-Brokeback-Jesus.jpg

http://americansfortruth.com/news/h...ers-mock-christ-with-hunky-jesus-contest.html
(Ya just gotta love a "Hunky Jesus Contest")

yet at the same time "helping" homosexuals dying of AIDS by baking them cookies.

Atheists have no clue as to what spiritual health means and does.

Note that I wrote that BEFORE your weekly "hose down".

Your responses are quite putrid. They do not serve the living God.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[P66] You didn't like The Dark Knight?!?
The movie helps to illustrate the difference between good and evil. Why do love all things evil (bad guys, bad dogs, etc.)?

"The word for "glory" in the Greek is doxa, and it means to give the correct opinion or estimate of. We have been created for God's glory--to give all of creation a correct opinion or estimate of who God is. (MacGregor, Prays, pg. 28)."

Would you say that you pass this test? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
The movie helps to illustrate the difference between good and evil. Why do love all things evil (bad guys, bad dogs, etc.)?

"The word for "glory" in the Greek is doxa, and it means to give the correct opinion or estimate of. We have been created for God's glory--to give all of creation a correct opinion or estimate of who God is. (MacGregor, Prays, pg. 28)."

SD, I don't care what you think, and I don't need lessons in morality from an inveterate liar like yourself.

Jukia

Who likes bad dogs?
And why are bad dogs evil? Do you think dogs know they are bad and therefore evil?
How about bad cats? Are they evil? Horses? Evil?

Were animals created for god's glory? Or just people? Or just some animals? What about plants? Rocks?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"SD, I don't care what you think..."
Oh goodie--:eek:--I don't care what I think either. :jump: What does God think?

"...and I don't need lessons in morality from an inveterate liar like yourself."
Proof please. :peach:

:squint: Aren't you the who was born a Jew, left on a door step to be raised by Catholics, former Satanist, turned mere atheist, more right than left... :crackup:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Oh goodie--:eek:--I don't care what I think either. :jump: What does God think?

Proof please. :peach:

:squint: Aren't you the who was born a Jew, left on a door step to be raised by Catholics, former Satanist, turned mere atheist, more right than left... :crackup:

You're lying right now. It's your shtick. And you know it.

You must be awfully lonely and awfully bored.

Ignore list. And I don't think I'll make the mistake of reading your posts again.

Status
Not open for further replies.