Re: come on Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Four O'Clock

Re: come on Jeff

...I've counted almost 40 threads you've started in the Enyart section on page one alone!!!
Many of your posts have made me think that your are a sincere man and good Christian.

My $0.02?: Stop sucking at "Lord Enyart's teat".

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Four O'Clock said:
...I've counted almost 40 threads you've started in the Enyart section on page one alone!!!
Many of your posts have made me think that your are a sincere man and good Christian.

Four O'Clock
As you pointed out this is the Bob Enyart Live section of TOL. Jefferson has made it a personal project to link every show that Bob broadcasts. (nearly every one, Turbo links some of them.) He does so in order to provide volunteer assistance to the Enyart Ministry. It's kind of like the guy at a lot of churches who volunteers to type up the weekly bulletin, and the people who pass it out when you enter the church. Jefferson is passing out links to Bob's daily show! Get it? Whether or not you like Bob, surely you can see the value of Jefferson's tireless efforts!

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Four O'Clock,

TOL and KGOV are sister sites and are synergetic . Bob Enyart is the pastor of the church which the webmaster of this site attends, and they are close friends. There is a link at KGOV that directs listeners to this forum of TOL to discuss his shows. Jefferson is a moderator at TOL, and he routinely starts a new thread for every episode of BEL. We appreciate Jefferson's service!

My $0.02? Get a clue and while you're at it, stay on topic.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Delmar said:
(nearly every one, Turbo links some of them.)
I only fill in on rare occasions when Jefferson is unavailable. And I'm no good at picking out "best quotes." Jefferson rocks!

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Four O'Clock said:
I count closer to a thousand.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Four O'Clock said:

Jefferson is an awesome part of TOL. There is no doubt he is sincere and a good Christian, and what in the wide world of sports is wrong with posting summaries of Bob Enyart Live shows? Do you have a problem with Bob? That is how your post comes off to me.

fool

Hall of Fame
I beat him to the punch once.
I pasted all the KGOV text, and then I did my own "favorite quote".
The links didn't paste so I had to fix them all, it prolly took me a half an hour.
If I did it every day it would be much faster, maybe ten minutes tops.
That's still a ten minute apppointment that Jeff has kept real regular so good for him.

Toast

Yea 4 o clock, some of us really value Bob's ministry, and Jefferson performs a useful service in that it gives the audience a chance to debate/discuss things, often controversial things, that Bob discusses on his shows. And I dont think your showing much class by criticizing Jefferson like that. He's freely volunteering his time so that we may enjoy a good forum debate.

badp

Four O'Clock said:
blah blah blah

Were you drunk when you wrote this, or just really, really, really bored?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
CRASH said:
Thanks Jefferson! We appreciate you, your wisdom and your service here!
:up: I often give Jefferson positive rep simply for his continuos efforts. Come to think of it why don't we give Jefferson a rep party right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.