Re: Bob Enyart

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have faith in God's wisdom, power, and love.
Do you believe that God acts as a master chess player with wisdom, skill, and resourcefulness to bring about His purposes?

...there is no such thing as overruling someone's will. That is a non-sequitir. I'm not saying just that it is not possible, I am saying that it is not rational (it is illogical). Will is the ability to decide.
I don't want to misunderstand you. Are you saying that you believe that God will always respect the free will of His creatures? Or are you saying that God cannot interfere with a person's free will--that it is an impossibility?

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Nang and Mr. Re...

Nang and Mr. Re...

Nang, I hope you can cut me some slack on joking with you. First off, I had no choice (that settled thing), and secondly, you asked if I had a sense of humor, and when I jumped in, folks were observing how many times you had whined that I wasn't around enough (there's that settled thing again). Thus, I NAGd ya.

Mr. Re, I made my offer.

-Bob Enyart

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Dear Nang and Ask Mr. Religion (together or separately): I would enjoy discussing theology with either of you.

. . .I would like to ask you this question.

How are the five attributes you assign to infinite God any different or superior than finite attributes given to mankind by God?

My name is Nang.

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mr. Re, I made my offer.
Mr. En,

I will consider taking you up on your offer if and only if I have your word that your responses to me will be the result of your own solitary efforts, and not responses that will leverage the efforts of a committee of persons at DBC or TOL. Of course, you may feel free to consult the Scriptures or your personal collection of books.

One riot, one Ranger.

Can you agree with that?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Right here on TOL is my Open Theism Debate with Dr. Lamerson. He was EXTREMELY unresponsive to the questions I carefully composed and posted in numerical order, BEQ1 - BEQ50.

Either of you can read that debate and answer those questions. And then, if you would, post all 50 questions (full text of each), with your answers (please be direct, I directly answered all of Lamerson's questions), in a single post, and I'll make a commitment to reply.
I think this is a really great offer. :up:

Especially for you AMR, I think this could be your big chance to address the issue that is your primary focus here at TOL (OV). And since Bob is at the forefront of the OV battle you could possibly make your mark by addressing his questions.

What say ye?

UPDATE: AMR responded to this in the post just previous to this. Thanks AMR. :up:

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is it just me, but I find Nang to be rude and and just plain a witch. And a chicken.
I can see why you are on the ignore list. Welcome to my own. Respect women, especially ones older than you. Be a man, for God's sake. Now, to the list you go so I don't have to see your venom anymore.

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think this is a really great offer. :up:

Especially for you AMR, I think this could be your big chance to address the issue that is your primary focus here at TOL (OV). And since Bob is at the forefront of the OV battle you could possibly make your mark by addressing his questions.

What say ye?

UPDATE: AMR responded to this in the post just previous to this. Thanks AMR. :up:
Yeah, comes with a virtual immunity shield from banishment until I finish answering the questions, too. After all, you cannot ban someone you desperately hope to ridicule only later, no? What's not to like? :think:

Bob, if you are done consulting with the membership via PMs, can I have your answer to my own terms?

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, like Bob needs to consult with anyone on anything. He's the one with the answers!
You do know I can see what a person is doing by examining their profile, don't you?

Like right now you are looking at First day, First Question, Hello

Are you not a teeny bit embarrassed coming to his defense like this? It is a tad desperate, no?