Questions

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I just found theologyonline.

Where should I go to learn how to traverse various places?

Is the chat restricted to paid memberships? I can see it but don't know how to post to the chat.

Is there a way to see timestamps on the chat?

I have a lot to learn about the functioning of this site.

One In Christ

I just found theologyonline.

Where should I go to learn how to traverse various places?

Is the chat restricted to paid memberships? I can see it but don't know how to post to the chat.

Is there a way to see timestamps on the chat?

I have a lot to learn about the functioning of this site.

Welcome,

1. Just start browsing
2. Yes
3. No

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Welcome,

1. Just start browsing
2. Yes
3. No

Thank you One in Christ. I browsed and found the listing of the various membership capabilities. Although I believe in supporting sites financially because it does cost to keep them up and running I am surprised that the chat is restricted to paying members.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Thank you One in Christ. I browsed and found the listing of the various membership capabilities. Although I believe in supporting sites financially because it does cost to keep them up and running I am surprised that the chat is restricted to paying members.
Makes sense if you think about it. Let's the more committed membership discuss newbies or just nod at one another without having to go the PM route of tie up a thread.

Click on the forums option and check out the Newbie Central forum to get a clearer idea of the rules. You also might want to start a hello thread and tell everyone something essential about yourself. It's a good way to begin, demonstrates a consideration that will go a long way in establishing an early positive rep around the boards.

And welcome. :e4e:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks TH. I'm thinking about it. My inclination right now is to pass. I don't like monthly or annual fees. I'd be more inclined to ante up the 500 and be done with it but right now my budget says no.

But my compliments to the site. It seems from what little I have read that civility reigns.

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
It seems from what little I have read that civility reigns.
Well, maybe not so much "reigns" as has a seat of honor above which rotten eggs are often thrown at those on the far side.

But always in a loving manner, of course.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Where am I from? Gosh that is a question many people seek an answer to in this life. If you are asking where I currently live then that would be on the edge of a swamp where gators and great blue Herons roam. You may know it as Florida.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Where am I from? Gosh that is a question many people seek an answer to in this life. If you are asking where I currently live then that would be on the edge of a swamp where gators and great blue Herons roam. You may know it as Florida.

TOL would seem to be civil to you then :)

:wave:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I hear it's due south of Rhode Island.
You would be wrong and geographically challenged. The longitude of Providence is 71.4 degrees west. My longitude is 81.8 degrees west. The Dominican Republic is due south of Rhode Island.