Questions for freelight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

If One does have the Mind of Christ as "Given", then the Thinking of One's Thoughts in His Mind, is for One's Self. - But for the thoughts of the self minds today, One must drop to lowest and earliest Spirit of Thought.
The self thinking of the self thinkers do not know of the "Spirit, And the Spirit of the Spirit, AND the Spirit of the Spirit of the Spirit.

I Trust that your Thoughts are very Supreme and Godly Thoughts, and able to understand the Thoughts of the Spirit of the Spirit of the Spirit which is the Supremacy of the Trinity of Spiritual THOUGHT. Which is the Thought OF: - ( The Word that was With the Word and the Word was God ).

OOOHHH MY, Where do these come from without Study!!!

Paul

There are "Three" forms of Man; - Neighbor, Enemy, and The EVIL. I Love my Neighbor, -- And my enemy, - BUT I -- HATE The EVIL!!

The Evil, Hate their Neighbor, and their Enemy, and their Brothers, But Love themselves!!

Then there's the "Friends": all the other Children of my Father, - "Christ", Whom I Worship, for we all are One with the Father.

I'm not any of ( that ) Christian, - They cannot prove they're Christian, My Father IS Christian, not Satan.
My Father is joined to my Mother By Promise, and All the Children of my Father are Kings and High Priests of their Heavenly Kingdoms Within. -- I have changed the "Law" in my Kingdom to perfect MY Family, as My Farther did His. - THUS, - I "WILL" Carry my Wife and - "Neighbors" with me, when I go Home, regardless of their Flesh. - I know not One Friend. -- NO EVIL "WILL" Join me!

Paul

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There are "Three" forms of Man; - Neighbor, Enemy, and The EVIL. I Love my Neighbor, -- And my enemy, - BUT I -- HATE The EVIL!!

The Evil, Hate their Neighbor, and their Enemy, and their Brothers, But Love themselves!!

Then there's the "Friends": all the other Children of my Father, - "Christ", Whom I Worship, for we all are One with the Father.

Paul

However, you seem to go along with the URANTIANS as well?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Letsargue, I doubt that you LOVE your neighbors!! According to your
posts on TOL, you don't even LIKE your fellow posters! Except for
Freelight!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I'm not any of any of ( that ) Christian, - They cannot prove they're Christian, My Father IS Christian, not Satan.

Paul

Sure wish you could somehow find it in you, to be "coherent" once
in awhile! Perhaps, that's asking too much of you?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
On point........

On point........

You're "TRUSTING" in the Cultist but, rant and rave against those who
cling to Christianity? What a guy!!

Before pointing the finger at one continually 'ranting' and 'raving', take a look in the mirror, since your 'pot-shots', 'drive-by snips' and 'instigating' are seen at every turn. Your using the term 'cultist' is also a slur and false accusation. Anyone who doesn't swallow your theological formula would appear to be a cultist of some sort, and don't forget to throw in a couple 'exclamation points' to be the "drama queen". I've gotten on LA about his continual use of 'exclamation points' as well, which I feel is unnecessary, and amounts to "shouting", which may put some people off, and keep them from reading the posts. In a discussion/dialogue forum, an adversarial stance and gesture of 'continual shouting' is offensive and distasteful. I'd at least consider and modify/adjust your posts, to make them more palatable.

If you noticed, this thread is about an inquiry/proposition to the said person, to which I answered. Further discussion is to be addressed along those lines....sticking to subject/content/context. Language is figurative, symbolic, referential....so a 'reader' is to do his creative best at 'interpreting' and 'dialoguing' along those lines. Discussion basics 101.

I asked LA if he could ask a moderator or Knight to change the title of this thread, to something like "A question for freelight".....instead of the current title which is in a vague question form. The former would be more appropriate, if my name it so even be used within a thread-title. The thread subject could also not even contain my name but a subject-matter to which it is explained in the OP that the question is meant for 'freelight'. Lets try to keep things most 'appropriate'.

pj

Letsargue

Before pointing the finger at one continually 'ranting' and 'raving', take a look in the mirror, since your 'pot-shots', 'drive-by snips' and 'instigating' are seen at every turn. Your using the term 'cultist' is also a slur and false accusation. Anyone who doesn't swallow your theological formula would appear to be a cultist of some sort, and don't forget to throw in a couple 'exclamation points' to be the "drama queen". I've gotten on LA about his continual use of 'exclamation points' as well, which I feel is unnecessary, and amounts to "shouting", which may put some people off, and keep them from reading the posts. In a discussion/dialogue forum, an adversarial stance and gesture of 'continual shouting' is offensive and distasteful. I'd at least consider and modify/adjust your posts, to make them more palatable.

If you noticed, this thread is about an inquiry/proposition to the said person, to which I answered. Further discussion is to be addressed along those lines....sticking to subject/content/context. Language is figurative, symbolic, referential....so a 'reader' is to do his creative best at 'interpreting' and 'dialoguing' along those lines. Discussion basics 101.

I asked LA if he could ask a moderator or Knight to change the title of this thread, to something like "A question for freelight".....instead of the current title which is in a vague question form. The former would be more appropriate, if my name it so even be used within a thread-title. The thread subject could also not even contain my name but a subject-matter to which it is explained in the OP that the question is meant for 'freelight'. Lets try to keep things most 'appropriate'.

pj

I Asked Knight about that very thing of changing the Title, BUT, You and I???!!!

Paul

Letsargue

Before pointing the finger at one continually 'ranting' and 'raving', take a look in the mirror, since your 'pot-shots', 'drive-by snips' and 'instigating' are seen at every turn. Your using the term 'cultist' is also a slur and false accusation. Anyone who doesn't swallow your theological formula would appear to be a cultist of some sort, and don't forget to throw in a couple 'exclamation points' to be the "drama queen".

I've gotten on LA about his continual use of 'exclamation points' as well,

which I feel is unnecessary, and amounts to "shouting", which may put some people off, and keep them from reading the posts. In a discussion/dialogue forum, an adversarial stance and gesture of 'continual shouting' is offensive and distasteful. I'd at least consider and modify/adjust your posts, to make them more palatable.

pj

What's wrong with my latest Post HERE?? Nothing makes any difference to these People!!!

Paul

Letsargue

These -- "christians" - will Never use their God's Word to show that I'm wrong!! They Just say that I am!!!!! That's not how a true Christian Proves Anything, but it's theirs!! Who are They???!! ???

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
thought bytes........

thought bytes........

I Asked Knight about that very thing of changing the Title, BUT, You and I???!!!

Paul

Thanks LA,

The thread-title is much better as "A question for freelight" if you're going to use my name at all,...and naturally I'd prefer the line of discussion to be civil, thought-provoking and constructive. Otherwise, I'd not want my 'name' associated with a discussion that is just a hamsterwheel of vain chatter, condescending speech or pointless banter. Cant waste time with such when there is so much better.

On that note, I'll reconsider my engagement here, or ask that this thread be 'shut down'. - its a matter of the use of 'time' and one's appreciation of 'valuable discussion', or else forget it. Space and time are all we have as evolving souls, why waste a second of it on vain words or negativity?

We'll see if we can continue and/or salvage our discussion from the OP......or otherwise greener fields and greater vistas I shall trod, in my usual fashion.

Going on and on and on with the likes of GM is an exercise in futility or near insanity (a merry-go-round in hell), unless the discussion actually begins to engage a real sincere dialogue, which has yet to be seen :idunno: go figure......

Peace,

pj

Letsargue

Thanks LA,

The thread-title is much better as "A question for freelight" if you're going to use my name at all,...and naturally I'd prefer the line of discussion to be civil, thought-provoking and constructive. Otherwise, I'd not want my 'name' associated with a discussion that is just a hamsterwheel of vain chatter, condescending speech or pointless banter. Cant waste time with such when there is so much better.

On that note, I'll reconsider my engagement here, or ask that this thread be 'shut down'. - its a matter of the use of 'time' and one's appreciation of 'valuable discussion', or else forget it. Space and time are all we have as evolving souls, why waste a second of it on vain words or negativity?

We'll see if we can continue and/or salvage our discussion from the OP......or otherwise greener fields and greater vistas I shall trod, in my usual fashion.

Going on and on and on with the likes of GM is an exercise in futility or near insanity (a merry-go-round in hell), unless the discussion actually begins to engage a real sincere dialogue, which has yet to be seen :idunno: go figure......

Peace,

pj

CIVAL????

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
What's wrong with my latest Post HERE?? Nothing makes any difference to these People!!!

Paul

If no produce or good results come from engaging certain persons, use your gift of creative logos to re-orient the discussion to a higher plane or constructive context. The power of the 'word' is in your hand, to direct and coordinate. Or ignore, and see if you can engage in a sane discussion with 'freelight' only, refusing to 'respond/react' to the nay-sayers and flamers. - that often just gives them more power or 'juice' to continue their game, with you as a 'pawn' within it. Transcend the game entirely, and such becomes dust in the wind.

pj

Letsargue

If no produce or good results come from engaging certain persons, use your gift of creative logos to re-orient the discussion to a higher plane or constructive context. The power of the 'word' is in your hand, to direct and coordinate. Or ignore, and see if you can engage in a sane discussion with 'freelight' only, refusing to 'respond/react' to the nay-sayers and flamers. - that often just gives them more power or 'juice' to continue their game, with you as a 'pawn' within it. Transcend the game entirely, and such becomes dust in the wind.

pj

(( The Question Page is GONE ))!!!! -- AND I'M GONE!!!!! You ALL can Have it, It's ALL Yours!!!!

Letsargue!!!!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
beyond 'names' and 'labels'.......

beyond 'names' and 'labels'.......

These -- "christians" - will Never use their God's Word to show that I'm wrong!! They Just say that I am!!!!! That's not how a true Christian Proves Anything, but it's theirs!! Who are They???!! ???

Paul

I'd be happy just to BE, and abide in the reality that you ARE, which is grounded and sustained by the Supreme Reality Itself, the "I AM". There is nothing more to do. Just BE that. This is the original, universal, eternal/infinite truth of a non-dual nature, which is innate within one's own being and consciousness. Abide in what is prior to words since that is your true nature anyways, beyond all the assumptions or conceptions added by the intellect (mental clutter).

Superimposing or introducing some concept of God's word is where the con-fusions come in, as these are fraught with so many translation/interpretation distortions....so many 'assumptions. - all these are merely points of view, and must be seen as that. Even the symbols, thoughts, ideas, images, concepts of 'God' are just that, they are not 'God' (the reality). God is prior to and transcends any mental conception or form, let alone the many images assumed by man in his attempt to 'relate' to Deity. We would note that any worship of an "image" in the place of 'Real God' is a form of 'idolatry'.

Let all that go, and there is nothing to prove, so no stress or waste of time engaged in such a fruitless endeavor. One can call themselves a 'christian' til the cows come home, that means nothing, apart from what meaning or definition one gives it. Same goes for any other 'label' or 'identity'. The only true identity of reality itself, is already Self-evident in 'being' itself. Pure Being, Pure Consciousness, is what I AM. - not what I assume or imagine myself to be in the realm of thought-conceptions. - such is only 'cosmetics' or 'symbolic representation'.

pj

Letsargue

I'd be happy just to BE, and abide in the reality that you ARE, which is grounded and sustained by the Supreme Reality Itself, the "I AM". There is nothing more to do. Just BE that. This is the original, universal, eternal/infinite truth of a non-dual nature, which is innate within one's own being and consciousness. Abide in what is prior to words since that is your true nature anyways, beyond all the assumptions or conceptions added by the intellect (mental clutter).

Superimposing or introducing some concept of God's word is where the con-fusions come in, as these are fraught with so many translation/interpretation distortions....so many 'assumptions. - all these are merely points of view, and must be seen as that. Even the symbols, thoughts, ideas, images, concepts of 'God' are just that, they are not 'God' (the reality). God is prior to and transcends any mental conception or form, let alone the many images assumed by man in his attempt to 'relate' to Deity. We would note that any worship of an "image" in the place of 'Real God' is a form of 'idolatry'.

Let all that go, and there is nothing to prove, so no stress or waste of time engaged in such a fruitless endeavor. One can call themselves a 'christian' til the cows come home, that means nothing, apart from what meaning or definition one gives it. Same goes for any other 'label' or 'identity'. The only true identity of reality itself, is already Self-evident in 'being' itself. Pure Being, Pure Consciousness, is what I AM. - not what I assume or imagine myself to be in the realm of thought-conceptions. - such is only 'cosmetics' or 'symbolic representation'.

pj

OOOHHHH --- You're right of Course. - However, God gave us the Weapons to Fight these demons with; - Not the Flesh as they DO. These are not doing anything to me. - "I must hold to that" with all I can - Barely!!!

It's not that I can defeat them in a Carnally "Defined" War, but the More the world can SEE who Satan's children are, the better the World. This kind of Fight is not a fight of Hate really, But for the LOVE of God in the Spirit!! -- That's how God defines it. We fight for our Love of Him, not for the Hate of People, but EVIL, and I do HATE EVIL!!!!!

Paul

Letsargue

Letsargue is what happens to the mind that goes beyond what is Written.

SEE, - there you are bearing false witness against me!!!

( This Post here is about an Hour AFTER my Second Thread in this series of Three )!!! -- All three were written without those extras!!! -- And this post of yours is your "First attempt" to discredit me!!!

However, I would Never expect you to ask forgiveness of Me, because I don't have the Power to Forgive the SINS of The Sinners. There is no where you can go for it Either except the truth / Christ, and one must find Him first!!

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.