• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Q. What do Christians and Darwinists have in common with one another?

Right Divider

Body part
Rather, you just haven't given any actual answer or explanation as to how incest was okay from the beginning and yet condemned down the line, where those engaging in it could result in serious birth defects for any children they conceived.

I reject your fundamentalism, not the same thing.
You are truly dense.
  • God said that He created ONE man and ONE woman.
  • They had children.
  • They and their children were the ONLY people on earth.
  • For the human race to survive, these people needed to reproduce.
It's just that simple. So simple that even a small child can understand it. But not someone who's been successfully indoctrinated into nonsense and foolishness.

Arthur Brain

You are truly dense.
  • God said that He created ONE man and ONE woman.
  • They had children.
  • They and their children were the ONLY people on earth.
  • For the human race to survive, these people needed to reproduce.
It's just that simple. So simple that even a small child can understand it. But not someone who's been successfully indoctrinated into nonsense and foolishness.

Well that was a whole load of projecting irony and no actual answer. If I'd been successfully indoctrinated into nonsense and foolishness I'd still be in my former fundamentalist church.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Brother and sister relations are incest.

OK. So, you define incest as sexual relations between brother and sister? By so defining incest, you are denying that father-daughter sexual relations are incest, since father-daughter sexual relations are not brother-sister sexual relations. Got it. Not an enviable position for you to be in.

Tell us, Arthur Brain: Why do you define incest in such a way so as to exclude father-daughter sexual relations, aunt-nephew sexual relations, sexual relations between first cousins, and other things from being incest?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
OK. So, you define incest as sexual relations between brother and sister? By so defining incest, you are denying that father-daughter sexual relations are incest, since father-daughter sexual relations are not brother-sister sexual relations. Got it. Not an enviable position for you to be in.

what if the father is also the brother? :think:

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
what if the father is also the brother? :think:

According to Arthur Brain's definition of incest, in such a circumstance as you mention, it is only incest in that it is sexual relations between brother and sister; according to Arthur Brain, the father-daughter aspect of it fails to make it incest.

Arthur Brain

Tell us, Arthur Brain: Why do you define incest in such a way so as to exclude father-daughter sexual relations, aunt-nephew sexual relations, sexual relations between first cousins, and other things from being incest?

I didn't "define it in such a way" to begin with. Of course, father daughter relations are incest as well. Grief, read about it here...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest

:dizzy:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
According to (a peculiar) definition of incest, in such a circumstance as you mention, it is only incest in that it is sexual relations between brother and sister; according to (this peculiar definition), the father-daughter aspect of it fails to make it incest.

so, half incest :think:

or is it like Obama, where half black = black?

What if I'm my own grandpa?

Arthur Brain

A simple question I asked you. Why can't you answer it?

Again, is this--

--you defining what (if anything) you mean by "incest"? Yes or No?

Why can you not answer this question?

So you can't then can you? Stating that brother/sister sexual relations are incest is correct. You stating that I consider that to be the sole form of incest is entirely incorrect. I've even provided you a link on the subject.

Otherwise, quote me where I've reduced the matter of incest to solely between brother and sister. Once again, I'll wait while that doesn't happen and you attempt to deflect again.

Here, this might help. Father/daughter sexual relations are incest.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
So you can't then can you? Stating that brother/sister sexual relations are incest is correct. You stating that I consider that to be the sole form of incest is entirely incorrect. I've even provided you a link on the subject.

Otherwise, quote me where I've reduced the matter of incest to solely between brother and sister. Once again, I'll wait while that doesn't happen and you attempt to deflect again.

Here, this might help. Father/daughter sexual relations are incest.
Homosexualism between brother and brother---incest? or not, because there's no reproduction? Just two consenting adults.

Arthur Brain

Again (3rd time), is this--

--you defining what (if anything) you mean by "incest"? Yes or No?

You were thoroughly answered and you're embarrassing yourself (again).

Father/daughter sexual relations are incest.

So, how have I reduced incest to solely brother/sister sexual relations when I outright stated that in my last reply?

Go on, be original, actually tackle the subject matter and your unsupportable accusations.