Pulling out of Hell:

Timotheos

You show that you only take one verse at a time!!! - And you could not have read the ((( Whole ))) Bible. - And saying untruths is a Sin!! -- I have never met a person who has READ the Whole Bible streight through, (( Every Word of it streight through, not looking for something; just reading it through; much less the Old Testament 22 times, and the New Testament 57 times. - I can't read it anylonger without being destracted by the rest while reading!!

Paul -- 032113

What have I said that is untrue? Why do you think that I could not have read the Whole Bible? I assure you that I have. I have even read the whole New Testament in the original Greek. You must not have met very many people if you haven't met one person who has read the whole Bible straight through. It is not very nice of you to claim that I am lying when I say that I have read through the whole Bible. Why would I even lie about that anyway? It isn't that big a deal. Anyone can do it. Read three chapters a day in the OT and one in the NT and you will have read through in about a year. My goal is to read the entire Bible in the original languages, Hebrew for the OT and Greek for the NT, plus the Septuagint in Greek.

Please do not accuse me of Sin without proof again. That is not your job, Satan is the accuser of the brethren. I don't believe that you want to take HIS job. :eek:

Letsargue

What have I said that is untrue? Why do you think that I could not have read the Whole Bible? I assure you that I have. I have even read the whole New Testament in the original Greek. You must not have met very many people if you haven't met one person who has read the whole Bible straight through. It is not very nice of you to claim that I am lying when I say that I have read through the whole Bible. Why would I even lie about that anyway? It isn't that big a deal. Anyone can do it. Read three chapters a day in the OT and one in the NT and you will have read through in about a year. My goal is to read the entire Bible in the original languages, Hebrew for the OT and Greek for the NT, plus the Septuagint in Greek.

Please do not accuse me of Sin without proof again. That is not your job, Satan is the accuser of the brethren. I don't believe that you want to take HIS job. :eek:

Well – Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy are near impossible to read with clarity. - I’m guessing of course, - but nearly all who say they have read the Whole Book, skip over much in those.

Then, - what do you get about God’s numbers in Numbers?? – That is; - lets ask why did David pick up ( 5 )stones? – Did you learn that? - If your reading has given you something more than those who haven’t read it and gained nothing. - What’s the difference in the reading and not reading? ---- I’m not trying to be smart, or tricky, but reading is the Hearing of God. ---- 1 Timothy 4:12-13 KJV --- 12- “Be thou an example of the believers, ( In Word, in Conversation, in Charity, in Spirit, in Faith, in Purity ). -- 13- Till I come, (( “Give attendance to reading” )), to exhortation, to doctrine”. -----///---

Paul – 032113

Last edited:

Timotheos

I don't know why I'm arguing with you. You said that I didn't read the whole Bible, you called me a liar for saying that I did, and you have no way of knowing whether I did or didn't.

I know that I have read the whole Bible, even Lev-Deut. I studied the OT and the prophets in two separate classes in college.

Letsargue

I don't know why I'm arguing with you. You said that I didn't read the whole Bible, you called me a liar for saying that I did, and you have no way of knowing whether I did or didn't.

I know that I have read the whole Bible, even Lev-Deut. I studied the OT and the prophets in two separate classes in college.

Well. I wasn't trying to be snotty, but if that's the way you must be; forget the whole thing. - I'm just trying to help. That world is full of Liars and you have already referred as much. I don't know you it's true, but as the averages would have it, almost 100% of the so called ?christians lie like dogs. --- Revelations 22:15 KJV ----///---

You have a good one also!!

Paul -- 032113

Autumn Delight

Depends on which side one is on. - You all seem to love it now, AND SO!! --- Proverbs 1:26-31 KJV – 26- “I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27- When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28- Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29- For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 30- They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31- Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices”. -------////----

Paul – 032013

:juggle:

Letsargue

Are you saying that you see yourself as wise?
I see am man who is wise in his own eyes. Proverbs 26:12

OOOHHH!!! - Did I say that a Man said that??? -- Wisdom is not man-made, foolishness is man-made!!! - And again, Fools can't respond wisely!!!! - The Flesh / Body / MAN profits ((( Nothing ))) by Jesus' death!!! - But you must have, - by your response that proves NOTHING, but your spit and Hate!!!

Paul -- 033013

Letsargue

OOOHHH!!! - Did I say that a Man said that??? -- Wisdom is not man-made, foolishness is man-made!!! - And again, Fools can't respond wisely!!!! - The Flesh / Body / MAN profits ((( Nothing ))) by Jesus' death!!! - But you must have, - by your response that proves NOTHING, but your spit and Hate!!!

Paul -- 033013

Well Timotheous; - I’m waiting for your wise response that says that if Christ is in one, that is not “Wisdom” in one, and is seen as wise!!! Are you saying that Christ can’t be in you, therefore you are “UN-Wise”???

Paul – 033013

Timotheos

Paul -- 033013

My spit and hate? Obviously you do not know me.

I'm finished talking to you. Proverbs 26:4

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Letsargue; what happened in your life that makes you so angry at others?
I'd ask you, out of personal curiosity; what denomination or church
affiliation you're associated with; however, I don't believe, you'd
respond! You're too angry to hold a reasonable discussion with! You're
probably not asked to, many social gatherings, are you? You lack
a sense of humor, so, that must be difficult? You seem to
take yourself, way too serious! You're the last one on earth; I'd
want to get stuck in an elevator with!

Letsargue

Letsargue; what happened in your life that makes you so angry at others?
I'd ask you, out of personal curiosity; what denomination or church
affiliation you're associated with; however, I don't believe, you'd
respond! You're too angry to hold a reasonable discussion with! You're
probably not asked to, many social gatherings, are you? You lack
a sense of humor, so, that must be difficult? You seem to
take yourself, way too serious! You're the last one on earth; I'd
want to get stuck in an elevator with!

WELL Thank You!! -- Really!!

Angry?? - You say I'm angry!! - Do you say that God is Angry for sending the fool to Hell??? - Angry at fools only, - YES, but Love the Truth / the Son / Christ / The Word of God!!!

I am only a part of the ((( "Head" of Christ ))), I'm not of the "Body", but the Head. -- The Head is where the Mind of Christ is, and the mouth, and the eyes, and the hears of the Head. - The Body that you all claim is just the hands and feet of the whole Truth, but you all "speak, and think" without a Head. -- SOOOO - the Wisdom of God, - we read of men with donkies; ---- speaking donkies no less!! And that is ( NO mistake of God ), that's( God's Wisdom ) against the foolish men who Think they have mouths to speak of Him but do not!! - There is no end to this subject either!!!

Paul -- 033013

Letsargue

One of them is not spelled correctly. Since we are nitpicking.
:argue:
It's "donkey", not "donky".

How do you spell the “Donk.” that sits on the “Donk.”??? – One is Donkey / Donkeys. The other is Donky / Donkies. --- 2 Peter 2:16-17 KJV ----//---

Paul – 033013