Psalm 119 (10 verses at a time)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalms 119:1 Blessed are the undefiled in the way, Who walk in the law of the LORD!
Psalms 119:2 Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with the whole heart!
Psalms 119:3 They also do no iniquity; They walk in His ways.
Psalms 119:4 You have commanded us To keep Your precepts diligently.
Psalms 119:5 Oh, that my ways were directed To keep Your statutes!
Psalms 119:6 Then I would not be ashamed, When I look into all Your commandments.
Psalms 119:7 I will praise You with uprightness of heart, When I learn Your righteous judgments.
Psalms 119:8 I will keep Your statutes; Oh, do not forsake me utterly!
Psalms 119:9 How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word.
Psalms 119:10 With my whole heart I have sought You; Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalms 119:11 Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You!
Psalms 119:12 Blessed are You, O LORD! Teach me Your statutes!
Psalms 119:13 With my lips I have declared All the judgments of Your mouth.
Psalms 119:14 I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies, As much as in all riches.
Psalms 119:15 I will meditate on Your precepts, And contemplate Your ways.
Psalms 119:16 I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word.
Psalms 119:17 Deal bountifully with Your servant, That I may live and keep Your word.
Psalms 119:18 Open my eyes, that I may see Wondrous things from Your law.
Psalms 119:19 I am a stranger in the earth; Do not hide Your commandments from me.
Psalms 119:20 My soul breaks with longing For Your judgments at all times.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalms 119:21 You rebuke the proud — the cursed, Who stray from Your commandments.
Psalms 119:22 Remove from me reproach and contempt, For I have kept Your testimonies.
Psalms 119:23 Princes also sit and speak against me, But Your servant meditates on Your statutes.
Psalms 119:24 Your testimonies also are my delight And my counselors.
Psalms 119:25 My soul clings to the dust; Revive me according to Your word.
Psalms 119:26 I have declared my ways, and You answered me; Teach me Your statutes.
Psalms 119:27 Make me understand the way of Your precepts; So shall I meditate on Your wondrous works.
Psalms 119:28 My soul melts from heaviness; Strengthen me according to Your word.
Psalms 119:29 Remove from me the way of lying, And grant me Your law graciously.
Psalms 119:30 I have chosen the way of truth; Your judgments I have laid before me.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalms 119:31 I cling to Your testimonies; O LORD, do not put me to shame!
Psalms 119:32 I will run the course of Your commandments, For You shall enlarge my heart.
Psalms 119:33 Teach me, O LORD, the way of Your statutes, And I shall keep it to the end.
Psalms 119:34 Give me understanding, and I shall keep Your law; Indeed, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
Psalms 119:35 Make me walk in the path of Your commandments, For I delight in it.
Psalms 119:36 Incline my heart to Your testimonies, And not to covetousness.
Psalms 119:37 Turn away my eyes from looking at worthless things, And revive me in Your way.
Psalms 119:38 Establish Your word to Your servant, Who is devoted to fearing You.
Psalms 119:39 Turn away my reproach which I dread, For Your judgments are good.
Psalms 119:40 Behold, I long for Your precepts; Revive me in Your righteousness.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalms 119:41 Let Your mercies come also to me, O LORD — Your salvation according to Your word.
Psalms 119:42 So shall I have an answer for him who reproaches me, For I trust in Your word.
Psalms 119:43 And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth, For I have hoped in Your ordinances.
Psalms 119:44 So shall I keep Your law continually, Forever and ever.
Psalms 119:45 And I will walk at liberty, For I seek Your precepts.
Psalms 119:46 I will speak of Your testimonies also before kings, And will not be ashamed.
Psalms 119:47 And I will delight myself in Your commandments, Which I love.
Psalms 119:48 My hands also I will lift up to Your commandments, Which I love, And I will meditate on Your statutes.
Psalms 119:49 Remember the word to Your servant, Upon which You have caused me to hope.
Psalms 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction, For Your word has given me life.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalms 119:51 The proud have me in great derision, Yet I do not turn aside from Your law.
Psalms 119:52 I remembered Your judgments of old, O LORD, And have comforted myself.
Psalms 119:53 Indignation has taken hold of me Because of the wicked, who forsake Your law.
Psalms 119:54 Your statutes have been my songs In the house of my pilgrimage.
Psalms 119:55 I remember Your name in the night, O LORD, And I keep Your law.
Psalms 119:56 This has become mine, Because I kept Your precepts.
Psalms 119:57 You are my portion, O LORD; I have said that I would keep Your words.
Psalms 119:58 I entreated Your favor with my whole heart; Be merciful to me according to Your word.
Psalms 119:59 I thought about my ways, And turned my feet to Your testimonies.
Psalms 119:60 I made haste, and did not delay To keep Your commandments.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalms 119:61 The cords of the wicked have bound me, But I have not forgotten Your law.
Psalms 119:62 At midnight I will rise to give thanks to You, Because of Your righteous judgments.
Psalms 119:63 I am a companion of all who fear You, And of those who keep Your precepts.
Psalms 119:64 The earth, O LORD, is full of Your mercy; Teach me Your statutes.
Psalms 119:65 You have dealt well with Your servant, O LORD, according to Your word.
Psalms 119:66 Teach me good judgment and knowledge, For I believe Your commandments.
Psalms 119:67 Before I was afflicted I went astray, But now I keep Your word.
Psalms 119:68 You are good, and do good; Teach me Your statutes.
Psalms 119:69 The proud have forged a lie against me, But I will keep Your precepts with my whole heart.
Psalms 119:70 Their heart is as fat as grease, But I delight in Your law.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalms 119:71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted, That I may learn Your statutes.
Psalms 119:72 The law of Your mouth is better to me Than thousands of coins of gold and silver.
Psalms 119:73 Your hands have made me and fashioned me; Give me understanding, that I may learn Your commandments.
Psalms 119:74 Those who fear You will be glad when they see me, Because I have hoped in Your word.
Psalms 119:75 I know, O LORD, that Your judgments are right, And that in faithfulness You have afflicted me.
Psalms 119:76 Let, I pray, Your merciful kindness be for my comfort, According to Your word to Your servant.
Psalms 119:77 Let Your tender mercies come to me, that I may live; For Your law is my delight.
Psalms 119:78 Let the proud be ashamed, For they treated me wrongfully with falsehood; But I will meditate on Your precepts.
Psalms 119:79 Let those who fear You turn to me, Those who know Your testimonies.
Psalms 119:80 Let my heart be blameless regarding Your statutes, That I may not be ashamed.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalms 119:81 My soul faints for Your salvation, But I hope in Your word.
Psalms 119:82 My eyes fail from searching Your word, Saying, “When will You comfort me?”
Psalms 119:83 For I have become like a wineskin in smoke, Yet I do not forget Your statutes.
Psalms 119:84 How many are the days of Your servant? When will You execute judgment on those who persecute me?
Psalms 119:85 The proud have dug pits for me, Which is not according to Your law.
Psalms 119:86 All Your commandments are faithful; They persecute me wrongfully; Help me!
Psalms 119:87 They almost made an end of me on earth, But I did not forsake Your precepts.
Psalms 119:88 Revive me according to Your lovingkindness, So that I may keep the testimony of Your mouth.
Psalms 119:89 Forever, O LORD, Your word is settled in heaven.
Psalms 119:90 Your faithfulness endures to all generations; You established the earth, and it abides.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalms 119:91 They continue this day according to Your ordinances, For all are Your servants.
Psalms 119:92 Unless Your law had been my delight, I would then have perished in my affliction.
Psalms 119:93 I will never forget Your precepts, For by them You have given me life.
Psalms 119:94 I am Yours, save me; For I have sought Your precepts.
Psalms 119:95 The wicked wait for me to destroy me, But I will consider Your testimonies.
Psalms 119:96 I have seen the consummation of all perfection, But Your commandment is exceedingly broad.
Psalms 119:97 Oh, how I love Your law! It is my meditation all the day.
Psalms 119:98 You, through Your commandments, make me wiser than my enemies; For they are ever with me.
Psalms 119:99 I have more understanding than all my teachers, For Your testimonies are my meditation.
Psalms 119:100 I understand more than the ancients, Because I keep Your precepts.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalms 119:101 I have restrained my feet from every evil way, That I may keep Your word.
Psalms 119:102 I have not departed from Your judgments, For You Yourself have taught me.
Psalms 119:103 How sweet are Your words to my taste, Sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Psalms 119:104 Through Your precepts I get understanding; Therefore I hate every false way.
Psalms 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.
Psalms 119:106 I have sworn and confirmed That I will keep Your righteous judgments.
Psalms 119:107 I am afflicted very much; Revive me, O LORD, according to Your word.
Psalms 119:108 Accept, I pray, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, And teach me Your judgments.
Psalms 119:109 My life is continually in my hand, Yet I do not forget Your law.
Psalms 119:110 The wicked have laid a snare for me, Yet I have not strayed from Your precepts.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalms 119:111 Your testimonies I have taken as a heritage forever, For they are the rejoicing of my heart.
Psalms 119:112 I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes Forever, to the very end.
Psalms 119:113 I hate the double-minded, But I love Your law.
Psalms 119:114 You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word.
Psalms 119:115 Depart from me, you evildoers, For I will keep the commandments of my God!
Psalms 119:116 Uphold me according to Your word, that I may live; And do not let me be ashamed of my hope.
Psalms 119:117 Hold me up, and I shall be safe, And I shall observe Your statutes continually.
Psalms 119:118 You reject all those who stray from Your statutes, For their deceit is falsehood.
Psalms 119:119 You put away all the wicked of the earth like dross; Therefore I love Your testimonies.
Psalms 119:120 My flesh trembles for fear of You, And I am afraid of Your judgments.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalms 119:121 I have done justice and righteousness; Do not leave me to my oppressors.
Psalms 119:122 Be surety for Your servant for good; Do not let the proud oppress me.
Psalms 119:123 My eyes fail from seeking Your salvation And Your righteous word.
Psalms 119:124 Deal with Your servant according to Your mercy, And teach me Your statutes.
Psalms 119:125 I am Your servant; Give me understanding, That I may know Your testimonies.
Psalms 119:126 It is time for You to act, O LORD, For they have regarded Your law as void.
Psalms 119:127 Therefore I love Your commandments More than gold, yes, than fine gold!
Psalms 119:128 Therefore all Your precepts concerning all things I consider to be right; I hate every false way.
Psalms 119:129 Your testimonies are wonderful; Therefore my soul keeps them.
Psalms 119:130 The entrance of Your words gives light; It gives understanding to the simple.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalms 119:131 I opened my mouth and panted, For I longed for Your commandments.
Psalms 119:132 Look upon me and be merciful to me, As Your custom is toward those who love Your name.
Psalms 119:133 Direct my steps by Your word, And let no iniquity have dominion over me.
Psalms 119:134 Redeem me from the oppression of man, That I may keep Your precepts.
Psalms 119:135 Make Your face shine upon Your servant, And teach me Your statutes.
Psalms 119:136 Rivers of water run down from my eyes, Because men do not keep Your law.
Psalms 119:137 Righteous are You, O LORD, And upright are Your judgments.
Psalms 119:138 Your testimonies, which You have commanded, Are righteous and very faithful.
Psalms 119:139 My zeal has consumed me, Because my enemies have forgotten Your words.
Psalms 119:140 Your word is very pure; Therefore Your servant loves it.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalms 119:141 I am small and despised, Yet I do not forget Your precepts.
Psalms 119:142 Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, And Your law is truth.
Psalms 119:143 Trouble and anguish have overtaken me, Yet Your commandments are my delights.
Psalms 119:144 The righteousness of Your testimonies is everlasting; Give me understanding, and I shall live.
Psalms 119:145 I cry out with my whole heart; Hear me, O LORD! I will keep Your statutes.
Psalms 119:146 I cry out to You; Save me, and I will keep Your testimonies.
Psalms 119:147 I rise before the dawning of the morning, And cry for help; I hope in Your word.
Psalms 119:148 My eyes are awake through the night watches, That I may meditate on Your word.
Psalms 119:149 Hear my voice according to Your lovingkindness; O LORD, revive me according to Your justice.
Psalms 119:150 They draw near who follow after wickedness; They are far from Your law.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalms 119:151 You are near, O LORD, And all Your commandments are truth.
Psalms 119:152 Concerning Your testimonies, I have known of old that You have founded them forever.
Psalms 119:153 Consider my affliction and deliver me, For I do not forget Your law.
Psalms 119:154 Plead my cause and redeem me; Revive me according to Your word.
Psalms 119:155 Salvation is far from the wicked, For they do not seek Your statutes.
Psalms 119:156 Great are Your tender mercies, O LORD; Revive me according to Your judgments.
Psalms 119:157 Many are my persecutors and my enemies, Yet I do not turn from Your testimonies.
Psalms 119:158 I see the treacherous, and am disgusted, Because they do not keep Your word.
Psalms 119:159 Consider how I love Your precepts; Revive me, O LORD, according to Your lovingkindness.
Psalms 119:160 The entirety of Your word is truth, And every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalms 119:161 Princes persecute me without a cause, But my heart stands in awe of Your word.
Psalms 119:162 I rejoice at Your word As one who finds great treasure.
Psalms 119:163 I hate and abhor lying, But I love Your law.
Psalms 119:164 Seven times a day I praise You, Because of Your righteous judgments.
Psalms 119:165 Great peace have those who love Your law, And nothing causes them to stumble.
Psalms 119:166 LORD, I hope for Your salvation, And I do Your commandments.
Psalms 119:167 My soul keeps Your testimonies, And I love them exceedingly.
Psalms 119:168 I keep Your precepts and Your testimonies, For all my ways are before You.
Psalms 119:169 Let my cry come before You, O LORD; Give me understanding according to Your word.
Psalms 119:170 Let my supplication come before You; Deliver me according to Your word.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalms 119:171 My lips shall utter praise, For You teach me Your statutes.
Psalms 119:172 My tongue shall speak of Your word, For all Your commandments are righteousness.
Psalms 119:173 Let Your hand become my help, For I have chosen Your precepts.
Psalms 119:174 I long for Your salvation, O LORD, And Your law is my delight.
Psalms 119:175 Let my soul live, and it shall praise You; And let Your judgments help me.
Psalms 119:176 I have gone astray like a lost sheep; Seek Your servant, For I do not forget Your commandments.