Project Veritas' revealing leaked tape on Jeffrey Epstein

Gary K

Banned
This video is a bombshell. It pretty much proves ABC News management killed the release of the Epstein story. The truth was there, but they refused to publish it. They sold out and kept the worst pedophile the public knows about out of the news.

Jerry Shugart

If the progressives do not understand that the mainstream press cannot be trusted then they are just plain STUPID!

Jerry Shugart

"I've had the story for three years... we would not put it on the air," Robach said on the hot mic. "It was unbelievable what we had, Clinton, we had everything,"

How many young girls would have been spared from being molested if only ABC had actually published the story in 2016?

Of course that year Hillary was running for President and ABC would rather protect the reputations of the Clintons than expose what was going on with Epstein and his good friends like Bill Clinton!

Pathetic!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
How many young girls would have been spared from being molested if only ABC had actually published the story in 2016?

Of course that year Hillary was running for President and ABC would rather protect the reputations of the Clintons than expose what was going on with Epstein and his good friends like Bill Clinton!

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Now, Epstein is in jail, charged with sex trafficking by federal prosecutors who allege he abused dozens of female minors in New York and Palm Beach, Fla. He is no longer a friend anyone would want to claim.

And now, Trump doesn’t.

Alan Garten, an attorney for the Trump Organization, has said Trump had “no relationship” with Epstein.

Pathetic!

There's a more accurate description, I think.

Jerry Shugart

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Of course, just like all the progressives who care nothing about the truth, you left out the fact that Trump later banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago, allegedly due to a sexual assault on a girl there, according to previously disclosed court records.

You are always on the wrong side of the truth because you follow the mainstream press even though anyone with any brains knows that they cannot be trusted.

"Seventy-two percent of Americans believe 'traditional major news sources report news they know to be fake, false, or purposely misleading,' according to a new poll from Axios and SurveyMonkey released on Thursday."

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...utlets-report-news-they-know-to-be-fake-false

Why do you think ABC didn't expose Epstein and his friends like Bill Clinton in 2016?

Jerry Shugart

"ABC News executives say their journalists were simply not able to corroborate the details of the reporting sufficiently for broadcast."

If anyone believes that then they have nothing but air between their ears. ABC had absolutely no corroborating evidence that Kavanaugh was guilty of anything but night in and night out they broadcast that the woman must be believed.

Gary K

Banned
This story throws a lot of support behind Pizza Gate. If you look into that story many very powerful people are involved in pedophelia, and Amy Robach confirms this with her statements of many powerful men going to Epstein's island and to his apartment. Her statement on the danger Epstein's girlfriend is in is also very telling.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Of course, just like all the progressives who care nothing about the truth, you left out the fact that Trump later banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago, allegedly due to a sexual assault on a girl there, according to previously disclosed court records.

"It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." -Donald Trump

Trump and Epstein found a common interest. After Epstein was convicted, Trump did a quick revision of the way he regarded girls "on the younger side." But what people do when they don't think anyone is looking, reflects who they actually are.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." -Donald Trump

Trump and Epstein found a common interest. After Epstein was convicted, Trump did a quick revision of the way he regarded girls "on the younger side." But what people do when they don't think anyone is looking, reflects who they actually are.
Barbarian hates Trump so much that he is front and center in every post.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It's actually sort of a compliment when trolls become obsessed with you. I've got a few who follow me around constantly, even though they are on "ignore."

I suppose they think that they might score one good troll that will make up for all the humiliations they suffered.

It's fun to watch, even if I can't see them anymore.