I have assuranceagent and steko as mad calvinist
which I understand is not really possible
but
I will leave them there until somebody can convince me where they do not belong

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now is the judgement of this world ....And I, if I am lifted up from the earth I will draw all men unto Me...the cross is life for some but death to others

He drew all judgement. He paid the price for all sin, and the gift is offered to all men. Not all are saved because many reject him, and thereby rejecting his life.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"You He made alive when you were dead in trespasses and sins...."is the gospel line. Dead men hear nowt and believe nowt. The new birth takes place first.

God reconciled the world to himself by serving justice. After that, all receive his life that want it. There is no "he regenerated them so they will believe". If you think that, you are demon possessed pervert like Nag, AMR, Hilston and others.

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
God reconciled the world to himself by serving justice. After that, all receive his life that want it. There is no "he regenerated them so they will believe". If you think that, you are demon possessed pervert like Nag, AMR, Hilston and others.

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.

So all men are saved then...better put Nicky boy with the universalists

I am honoured to be in any list with those names on it

If the Lord was sat at table with you and said "you did not choose Me Nicky boy but I chose you" would you throw it back in His teeth?

And if He says "My sheep hear My voice and I know them and they follow Me and I give them eternal life and they shall never perish...but you do not believe because you are not My sheep"

Watch the spin...this is written to the Jews

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Do we have a Universalist list?

Glenda
Mr white
Mrs White [I forget their christian names]
Krsto
Timotheus
um um
let's see now