Pro-life and Democrat

john w

Hall of Fame
(Why is Right Divider answering for ok doser?)

I hate to give you a 9th grade biology lessen, but without the mother, the unborn baby wouldn't develop nor survive.

Every living thing needs a host, be it human life or even disease.

So, you are arguing for "dependency?" So, you are arguing that we have the moral right to kill someone based on his or her degree of dependency on another person? A 2 year old "little one"is more dependent than a teenager. Do we/you have the right to kill the little one,but not the teenager?

Can a mother kill her newborn son, daughter, because he depends on her body for nutrition? Or, imagine you alone witnessed a 2 year old fall into a swimming pool. Would you be justified in declaring, arguing him/her not valuable,because he/she depended on you for his survival?

john w

Hall of Fame
Just how does ProLife intend to impose its moral dictates on millions of young American women - should they decide that they, not a conservative majority on the Supreme Court, are the final arbitrators concerning their own bodies!

That is what laws are, i.e., an imposition of morality.

You would argue that (fill in the blank)should not impose its moral dictates, by preventing stealing money from a bank, prevent beating our children? Perhaps because theft, child abuse................. is morally wrong, we "impose a moral dictate" against it?Why can’t we shoot, and kill our noisy neighbor? Perhaps because murder is wrong? Of course we legislate morality. Government exists to do just that, for the protection and defense of its people.

Sit.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
That is what laws are, i.e., an imposition of morality.

You would argue that (fill in the blank)should not impose its moral dictates, by preventing stealing money from a bank, prevent beating our children? Perhaps because theft, child abuse................. is morally wrong, we "impose a moral dictate" against it?Why can’t we shoot, and kill our noisy neighbor? Perhaps because murder is wrong? Of course we legislate morality. Government exists to do just that, for the protection and defense of its people.

Sit.
Obviously those promoting the repeal of Roe v Wade are not prepared to take the next step by informing us as to the penalties they are prepared to impose on those young women who decide to defy the law should they participate in an illegal abortion!

International studies have shown that making abortions illegal has never been an effective deterrent!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Obviously those promoting the repeal of Roe v Wade are not prepared to take the next step by informing us as to the penalties they are prepared to impose on those young women who decide to defy the law should they participate in an illegal abortion!
Logical fallacy, implied argument from consequence.

Essentially, you want the argument to be over an issue you can more effectively emotionalize because you can't effectively debate your position that murdering kids is acceptable.

International studies have shown that making crime illegal is always an effective deterrent.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

quip

BANNED
Banned
in your opinion, should women be allowed to choose whether or not to terminate the life of their child after birth?

Who're you asking?

My answer would be no. This is an argument over abortion. Understand the differences?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Who're you asking?

sorry - thought i'd quoted you

i was asking you

My answer would be no.

in all situations?

I can conceive of many situations where a newborn child is as dependent on its mother for life as when it was in the womb - i suspect you can too

if a mother found herself in one of those situations with nobody around to assist her and decided she wanted to kill her child because it was inconvenient being the mother of an infant, can you explain to me why she shouldn't have the same right to kill her newborn infant as she had weeks prior?

This is an argument over abortion.

which is the deliberate murder of an innocent child

understand the similarities?

but if you think there are significant differences, by all means list them

quip

BANNED
Banned
sorry - thought i'd quoted you

i was asking you

in all situations?

I can conceive of many situations where a newborn child is as dependent on its mother for life as when it was in the womb - i suspect you can too

if a mother found herself in one of those situations with nobody around to assist her and decided she wanted to kill her child because it was inconvenient being the mother of an infant, can you explain to me why she shouldn't have the same right to kill her newborn infant as she had weeks prior?

which is the deliberate murder of an innocent child

understand the similarities?

but if you think there are significant differences, by all means list them

Why so you can continue to willfully ignore them?

quip

BANNED
Banned
no, so i can show you how they apply equally to the child before and after birth

but i may have to come back to it tomorrow, just about bedtime here :wave2:

Good luck. Your only recourse is to "equally" ignore the key in-utero/ex-utero contrast.

But please...offer up another anagram.

john w

Hall of Fame

International studies have shown that making abortions illegal has never been an effective deterrent!

Nice "post" that has NADA to do with your "argument:"
Just how does ProLife intend to impose its moral dictates on...

Slower...I know this is quite deep...Laws are an imposition of morality.

Take your seat.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
in your opinion, should women be allowed to choose whether or not to terminate the life of their child after birth?

My answer would be no.

in all situations?

if you think there are significant differences (between killing a child in utero and killing a newborn), by all means list them

quip squirms:
Why so you can continue to willfully ignore them?

no, so i can show you how they apply equally to the child before and after birth

Good luck. Your only recourse is to "equally" ignore the key in-utero/ex-utero contrast

still waiting quip

if you think there are significant differences (between killing a child in utero and killing a newborn), by all means list them

quip

BANNED
Banned
quip squirms:

still waiting quip

Ones called abortion....the other murder. (In utero, ex utero...respectively)

If you're attempting to equate the two...you'll have to do better than emotional declaration and insinuation.