Prisca's Pick 01/01/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
Way to handle a newbie looking for a fight!

RL said: Why not take up the challenge?

Because we have battled thousands of novices like you in the past, spent loads of time, wasted lots of energy and for what? To find out what we already know. That you aren’t really looking for serious debate… that is… to find the truth. You are only looking to win an argument. The truth could be carefully proven to you in a thousand ways or shoved into your face like a mud pie and still you wouldn’t be persuaded. Why? Because you don’t want to know the truth. You just want to be right.

And frankly I don’t feel like wasting the time.

Of course, I could be wrong about you. So I’ll watch for awhile and see what you are really like. See if you can prove yourself worthy of an argument. See if you really would change your mind if the evidence weighed heavier on the other side.

Who knows, maybe I am wrong. I hope so, but I doubt it. However I’m willing to be persuaded. The question of course is… are you?

Luke 16:31 “But Jesus said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’”

:first:

Status
Not open for further replies.