Pope Francis "Friend of Islam"

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[:noway: You're projecting again (Eph 4:14). "Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong." - Snoopy. We are saved by grace alone (Eph 2:8-9), through faith alone (Eph 1:13; 2Ti 1:10), in Christ alone (Isa 45:21,22; 59:16; Ac 4:12). :poly: Roman Catholics :eek:linger: deny this (Jude 1:11). :burnlib: See: Roman Catholicism ] Here we have serpent engaging in a Straw Man Fallacy...
I'm not here to teach you logic 101 (Eph 4:14). :freak:

Your religion :eek:linger: is the way, the truth and the life or Jesus is the way, the truth and the life (Jn 14:6). :poly:

6a00e5521cccd0883401676611800c970b-pi

SaulToPaul 2

I'm looking for a 6 speed pope mobile, with a PRHT(Power Retractable Hard Top), as the soft top/rag top convertible is too noisy, with all those bullets flying around. Any TOL members seen any on Craig's List, Autotrader.com....?:

pope-francis-jeep.jpg

That's a pretty sweet ride.

Remember when Saint Peter used to parade around and wave at folks, kiss babies, in the first century?

john w

Hall of Fame
That's a pretty sweet ride.

Remember when Saint Peter used to parade around and wave at folks, kiss babies, in the first century?

I wonder if Pete had to wait until AD 70, until he could get an 8 track player, playing "Stairway To heaven?" You reckon? You're in denial.

john w

Hall of Fame
I think Saint Peter was more of a Frampton Comes Alive type of guy.

I always saw him, at Pentecost, as the type of dude that would be partying, like he's at a "Led Zeppelin" concert, and, Er, no, Peter Frampton is bald, now...Wondered what caused that? It's a mite spooky...

SaulToPaul 2

I always saw him, at Pentecost, as the type of dude that would be partying, like he's at a "Led Zeppelin" concert, and, Er, no, Peter Frampton is bald, now...Wondered what caused that? It's a mite spooky...

Yes, I noticed that. He should just call the man and get a nice piece to wear on his head, like Mr Schwump.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, I noticed that. He should just call the man and get a nice piece to wear on his head, like Mr Schwump.

I could sing to him, seein' that I have Sam Malone type hair, "Why don't I.....Show you the way?.........."

Cruciform

This is why I dislike him. First class snob!:mmph:
  • In what way am I supposedly a "snob" that you and STP are not?
  • Also, my disposition---or whether or not you happen to "like" me---is entirely irrelevant to the issue of whether or not my statements are in fact true. (Perhaps that's why you prefer to concentrate on my supposed ill manners---however imaginary on your part---rather than trying to come to grips with the factual content of my posts. Feeling, after all, is so much easier than thinking.)

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Jud 11] Jude 11

You're projecting again (Eph 4:14). :noway:

"Roman Catholicism vs. historical, biblical Christianity: "We have different authorities, we believe different gospels, we worship different Christs, we are led by different spirits and we are on different paths to eternity. Compare this with the unity the apostle Paul described with those who are in one body and one ......Spirit, with one hope; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, on God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all (Eph 4:4-6)..." Full text: No Idolatry and False Teaching

Also see:

A Scriptural Response to: Biblical Evidence or Catholics St. Joseph Communication

Eagles Wings

• In what way am I supposedly a "snob" that you and STP are not?
  • Also, my disposition---or whether or not you happen to "like" me---is entirely irrelevant to the issue of whether or not my statements are in fact true. (Perhaps that's why you prefer to concentrate on my supposed ill manners---however imaginary on your part---rather than trying to come to grips with the factual content of my posts. Feeling, after all, is so much easier than thinking.)
Imagine if, Rev. Mitch Pacwa, started every debate denigrating his opponents position in the opening statement. Then continued to do so in each and every rebuttal. He would lose the debate and turn many off to the RCC. He is a gentleman and a scholar and I enjoy watching and listening closely to his statements. He and James White debate fiercely and yet both say that they are close friends.