POLL: How do you feel about the new standard of interaction?

POLL: How do you feel about the new standard of interaction?

• I welcome the change

Votes: 48 92.3%
  • I do not like the change

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

The Graphite

Not only do I approve of the change, but I will violently thrash anyone who disagrees. :Clete:

[With my authentic Nerf-style warclub of the Haudenosaunee (Iroquois), that is.]

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
10-Nothing. This is turning into a rout.

Where is Punisher? He can be counted on to insist that this whole thing means nothing.... :chuckle:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I’m not sure it will make that much difference to how I respond to persons on the forum. I will still call Cuckoo bird just that. I have never been beyond mild mocking of silly people. I do think some let themselves be eaten up by the ‘in your face’ approach. Perhaps it will be a benefit to some steady members who tend to be sensitive.

I will stand neutral; I cannot say for sure if I think it is a change for the better or not. Then, I do not have to make these decisions.
goody goody, Kat

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I don't see it having any effect on the way I've always acted on TOL. I've always been cordial.:noid:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I think there should be a "we'll see" option. Because right now that is how it is for me. After it gets going, then I could vote on whether or not I like it.