• :crow: black

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • :noid: white

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • :flamer: all of the above

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

the Sibbie

My favorite color used to be purple in gradeschool, but lately I'd have to say red. Especially the deep-reds. But I do like blue alot too. Mostly slate blue. I used to like hot pink and black as a child too. I once owned a pair of hot pink shoes! :sibbie:

the Sibbie

Re: I love purple

Re: I love purple

Originally posted by GodGeek3
Purple is the best color. It's not a primary. So it's more unusual. And it gets neglected sometimes. But it's the color of royalty. Can't beat that!:thumb:
I believe that red and blue are also considered colors of royalty.
Exodus 25
1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering.
3 And this is the offering which ye shall take of them; gold, and silver, and brass,
4 And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goats' hair,
5 And rams' skins dyed red, and badgers' skins, and shittim wood,

Exodus 26
1 Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them.

Esther 8
15 So Mordecai went out from the presence of the king in royal apparel of blue and white, with a great crown of gold and a garment of fine linen and purple; and the city of Shushan rejoiced and was glad.

Judges 8
26 And the weight of the golden earrings that he requested was a thousand and seven hundred shekels of gold; beside ornaments, and collars, and purple raiment that was on the kings of Midian, and beside the chains that were about their camels' necks.

Mark 15
17 And they clothed him with purple, and platted a crown of thorns, and put it about his head,
18 And began to salute him, Hail, King of the Jews!

(Exodus 26:4; Exodus 26:31; Exodus 26:36; Exodus 27:16; Exodus 28:5; Exodus 28:6; etc.; etc.)
This must be where I got it from. God must have really liked purple, blue and red. It appears the purple may have been the most popular in royal society, though.