Police: Stuart Man Told 6-Year-Old Son to Stab Mom

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Police: Stuart Man Told 6-Year-Old Son to Stab Mom

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. (AP) - A Stuart man whose ex-girlfriend had a restraining order against him tried to coax their 6-year-old son into stabbing her, police said.

Edward Munao, 38, was being held Wednesday in the St. Lucie County Jail on $250,000 bond, charged with solicitation to commit first-degree murder. Munao had not been assigned a public defender by Wednesday and it was not known if he had retained a private attorney.

His former girlfriend, Jodi Walsh, 34, told police that her son had called his father in mid-November complaining that she wouldn't let him watch television, according to a police report. The boy later told her that Munao "told him to kill her by stabbing her."

Walsh taped phone conversations with her son and Munao, with permission of the court. The boy called Munao on Nov. 18 because his mother told him to take a shower instead of watching television.

The boy called his father and was "obviously very upset," police said. He yelled to his father to "do something."

"You know what you have to do, I told you what you have to do," Munao said.

Munao then said, "Go to the kitchen," but the child cut him off and said, "No."

According to the report, Munao eventually asked, "Do you want me to kill her for you?" The child yelled, "No, do something else."

Port St. Lucie police spokesman Kacey Donnell said it is common for parents to use a child during domestic problems.

"This is obviously an extreme case," Donnell said. "It's taking it to a different level."

I heard this on the radio this afternoon and had to find it online. This is terrible. Children are almost always brought into the middle of their parents' arguements (especially when the parents are separated). This is a very extreme case of bringing the child into the middle.

Berean Todd

I'm so appalled by this on so many levels I can't rightly express my feelings on this ... I just know that there is a special place in hell for this b#stard.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Berean Todd
I'm so appalled by this on so many levels I can't rightly express my feelings on this ... I just know that there is a special place in hell for this b#stard.

Todd,

I was driving when I heard this. I almost had to pull over, I got so mad. I know that separated (married, divorced, or never married) parents tend to bring the kids into the middle of their arguements. I really hate to see that kind of thing. This is so far past that. They said on the radio that the father was being charged with trying to hire a hit man to kill his son's mother for this. :shut: I won't say what I would do to him.

Shadowx

sick..

sick..

... ..

I wonder How such a thing could happen...:think:

Ro 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Ro 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; <--logical consequences of rejecting right, is wrong..Reject God's ways..and the following is of a consequence..

Ro 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Ro 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Ro 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Ro 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

All those who undermine absolute morality, and the liberalization of God's criminal justice system are partly responsible..

Shadowx

Crow

The "father" should never be allowed contact with his son again. He obviously doesn't care about the boy--can you imagine how it would have affected the kid if he had done this?

It's revolting that a "father" would behave in vile manner in front of his kid. It's sad that a kid has to know that he's descended from such a piece of feces. :madmad::vomit:

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Crow

The "father" should never be allowed contact with his son again. He obviously doesn't care about the boy--can you imagine how it would have affected the kid if he had done this?

It's revolting that a "father" would behave in vile manner in front of his kid. It's sad that a kid has to know that he's descended from such a piece of feces. :madmad::vomit:

I just love your way with words, :crow:!