Philo's DPOTD 4-21-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

philosophizer

This is possibly the dumbest post I've ever read!

CONTEXT

Originally posted by jaguar_prince

The word "homo-sexual" has done great harm to mankind and the so-called "homo-sexuals".

You see, the phenomenon we moderns call "homo-sexuality" has been with us since the beginning of recorded history but no people on earth has apparently felt the need to forge a special word for it. Not even the Greeks, who are supposed to be the most ardent supporters and practitioners of "Greek love", had a word for our "homo-sexuality".

"Homo-sexuality" has harmed us because it has made the whole thing sexual and erotic. As if "homo-sexuality" was primarily concerned with sexual acts(which are sternly condemned both in the new and the old Testament).

It is not. There is a special category of males who are now deemed to be "homo" when in fact they are not so.

What are they then?

To answer that question I turn to Genesis 3, 15. Are you surprised? Shocked? Stay tuned, there is more to come...

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Pay attention. What does the verse say?

-All struggle against the snake in mankind will be mediated by a Woman, a very powerful Marian argument

-The Woman has a seed that through her carries out the struggle against the snake's progeny

Now brothers and sisters, do women have a seed (sperma in Greek)? Why aren't men mentioned here? Why have they suddenly become obsolete and redundant?

The reason is twofold:
-this is the earliest prophecy of the virginal conception of Mary
-the seed from the woman is not primarily a body of flesh and blood but spiritual qualities related to virginity and positive feminity

Let us turn to the second point.

Spiritual qualities that are positively feminine.

What are they?

Meekness, humility, obedience, self-effacement, chastity, kindness, compassion, receptivity, etc.

Now, don't we all know a male who exhibited these qualities in the highest degree?

We sure do. His blessed name is Jesus, God saves.

Jesus is the very opposite of the big male, of the macho. He is not aggressive, violent and self-assertive.

I say that He, Jesus, is a fe-male or f-male, if you prefer. And there is nothing strange in His being so, since He belongs to the seed of the Wo-man. It is He and his brothers and sisters that crush (through the Woman) the serpent's head. What is strange and even shocking is that we have never been taught that feminity has a positive side. The Church fathers, for example, see feminity only in terms of surrender to gross sensuality.

Jesus is not the only representative of the female seed.

There are and there have always been plenty of males among us who are pretty f-male:

They do not like football and beer. They hate noise, violence and any display of preposterous strength. They like silence and quietness. They love to study and contemplate the works of God, whether in books or in nature. They are meek and sweet. "Effeminate", say the m-males.

I'm sure you all know such males, maybe you are even one of them.

You see, these males are found both among so-called "hetero-sexuals"( and I put Jesusin this category without any hesitancy although I don't ascribe any sexual acts or desires to Him) and "homo-sexuals". Are they more numerous among the "homos"? I don't know. There are no statistics about male feminity. Because we are barbarians, we only count the number of fellatios and coituses. Anyway, inner feminity is not easily quantifiable.

Unfortunately, because they have never been told about the real origin of their feminity being labelled "homo-SEXUALS"early on, many of these "effeminate males" will end up becoming "active homosexuals", forgetting their higher calling...

Thank God I have washed sweet and meek males from the stain of h-sexuality !

Status
Not open for further replies.