Pharmekia

Status
Not open for further replies.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Denver coroner: Man fell to death after eating marijuana cookie by John Ingold] "A Wyoming college student visiting Denver on spring break fell to his death after consuming a marijuana cookie, the Denver medical examiner's office says.

Levy Thamba, a 19-year-old student at Northwest College in Powell, Wyo., who was also known as Levi Thamba Pongi, fell to his death last month from the balcony of a Holiday Inn in northeast Denver. On Wednesday, the Denver coroner said Thamba's death was caused by "multiple injuries due to a fall from height."

The coroner also listed "marijuana intoxication" from a marijuana-infused cookie as a significant condition contributing to the death..." Full text: Denver coroner: Man fell to death after eating marijuana cookie Re 9:21

898674974957694u5tegheng.jpg

Legal recreational pot sales begin in Colorado

Pot tolerance: Obama says marijuana 'same as alcohol or cigarettes'

'Yes We Cannabis': Leno Jokes President Needs Young People to Get Stoned to Sign Up for ObamaCare

Free Crack Pipes To Be Distributed In San Fran Despite Gov't Opposition

White House seeks drug clemency candidates

Pro-Marijuana Billboards at Super Bowl

Obama: Congress's Job to Change Pot Laws

Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving High Driving Triple

Feds Allow Banks to Deal in Pot Business

3rd Graders Caught Smoking Pot In Elementary School Bathroom

Driver jailed for allowing kids to smoke pot on bus

Montana couple accused of letting 2-year-old boy smoke marijuana

Pot lollipops 'geared toward children' seized at border checkpoint

Thousands Line Up at Pot Job Fair

Democrats Count on Pot to Pump Vote

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Revelation 9:21 nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Greek word there, Pharmakeia
(Greek: φαρμακεία) is the Greek word for pharmacy, which is the practice and making of medication and vitamins.[1][n 1] It also refers to the making of spell-giving potions, or alchemical potions (or elixirs) believed to have transforming powers, such as the power to extend life, boost energy, or enhance the mind.

I think drugs would have been a better translation, than sorceries.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"Revelation 9:21 nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts. Greek word there, Pharmakeia..."

Yes. Drinks on the house: :BRAVO: US Government's Booze Tab Totals $1.3M for Fiscal 2013 :cheers:

We'll have plenty of drugs and alcohol right up to the end (Eph 5:18). :freak:

"Re 18:22, 23 The fall of Babylon ends whatever semblance of normalcy will still exist in the world after all the seals, trumpets, and bowls. Life will be totally disrupted and the end near. No more music, no industry, no preparing of food (“millstone”), no more power for light, and no more weddings because God will destroy the deceivers and deceived." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 2018). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

Ten Rounds With Jose Cuervo
drunk_walk-2125.gif
- Tracy Byrd More

See:

Substance Abuse

shagster01

Good job. Somebody finally found a death that might have been connected to pot in a round about way.

It only took one and a quarter years of legalization.

In a related story, someone recently fell of the edge of the Grand Canyon not under the influence of pot. Yet people are still allowed to stand on the rim.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Good job. Somebody finally found a death that might have been connected to pot in a round about way.

It only took one and a quarter years of legalization.

In a related story, someone recently fell of the edge of the Grand Canyon not under the influence of pot. Yet people are still allowed to stand on the rim.

How many drunks fell last year?

shagster01

How many drunks fell last year?

The percentage of drunks that fall is way higher. In my town there was a drunk college student who fell off the balcony of a frat house and died this year.

Nobody chimed in about outlawing beer here for some reason though.

All people care about around here is the only idiot who fell after eating a pot cookie.

musterion

You do know it's used exactly as God created it, right?

I know where you're going with this so at the risk of my being banned, I'm going to state something very bluntly that a homosexual once said years ago in a similar discussion. He said homosexual sodomy is not only perfectly normal but intended by God. Why? Because (a) the "parts" can more or less be made to fit together and (b) the action of Tab A in Slot B stimulates a certain male reproductive gland located near the terminal end of the digestive tract. This, claimed the homosexual, afforded receptive sodomites a pleasant sensation. That pleasure gave him all the proof he needed that sodomy is natural, thus must have been created by God...thus God intended for him to be sodomized.

All anatomical, physiological and immunological evidence to the contrary was dismissed out of hand simply because (he claimed) it felt good, therefore God must have blessed it.

You're about to make essentially the same point but your logic - if it can even be called that - is as blind, twisted and literally stupid as his was.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The percentage of drunks that fall is way higher. In my town there was a drunk college student who fell off the balcony of a frat house and died this year.

Nobody chimed in about outlawing beer here for some reason though.

All people care about around here is the only idiot who fell after eating a pot cookie.

Prohibition didn't work. We already know this. Surely some creative minds can come up with solutions to reducing a nation's consumption of alcohol or drugs without resorting to prohibitive statutes? It isn't only the law that should concern itself with the welfare of citizens, it is also the schools, the colleges, the employers, the doctors and of course parents. For example a zero tolerance policy in colleges and universities would hit the most popular arena where drugs are sold.

shagster01

I know where you're going with this so at the risk of my being banned, I'm going to state something very bluntly that a homosexual once said years ago in a similar discussion. He said homosexual sodomy is not only perfectly normal but intended by God. Why? Because (a) the "parts" can more or less be made to fit together and (b) the action of Tab A in Slot B stimulates a certain male reproductive gland located near the terminal end of the digestive tract. This, claimed the homosexual, afforded receptive sodomites a pleasant sensation. That pleasure gave him all the proof he needed that sodomy is natural, thus must have been created by God...thus God intended for him to be sodomized.

All anatomical, physiological and immunological evidence to the contrary was dismissed out of hand simply because (he claimed) it felt good, therefore God must have blessed it.

You're about to make essentially the same point but your logic - if it can even be called that - is as blind, twisted and literally stupid as his was.

Thank you for your gay sex story, but that's not where I was going. I was just pointing out that using a natural plant in its natural form is not sorcery.

Last edited:

shagster01

so was the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil :idunno:

Good point.

Imagine if a parent put a fantastic looking pot brownie on the middle of the dinner table and told his kids not to eat it because if they did it would be very bad for them, but they did anyway. I wonder who would get blamed for that? :confused:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Good point.

Imagine if a parent put a fantastic looking pot brownie on the middle of the dinner table and told his kids not to eat it because if they did it would be very bad for them, but they did anyway. I wonder who would get blamed for that? :confused:

Adam and Eve weren't kids and thats the problem with that kind of poor logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.